Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible (6889 Views)

Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by Nurry: 12:07am On Sep 05, 2015
This isn't right
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by menesheh(m): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Is inhuman and also irrational doing things like these. I believe in respecting ones position and believe. I will rather invoke reasoning impulse in one's worldview so as to compel them to make a rethink about their position on what they hold as absolute truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by dhantey324(m): 12:22am On Sep 05, 2015
It doesn't change anything
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by eyeview: 12:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Not surprised. Go and read Lot's encounter with the gays of sodom and gomorrah. The gays boldly demanded that he surrendered his guests for them to sleep with and nobody in the city could stop them until the angels had to strike them blind as they were breaking down the door. They run and dominate the 'straight people'. That's how the demons behind the act operate.
Usually assertive,they start by begging to be accepted and allowed to co-exist in the society,then they move to laws to 'protect' themselves till they get to the point where they now dominate. Now,people are jailed for not recognising them. They are getting there

4 Likes

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by onetrack(m): 12:33am On Sep 05, 2015
eyeview:
Not surprised. Go and read Lot's encounter with the gays of sodom and gomorrah. The gays boldly demanded that he surrendered his guests for them to sleep with and nobody in the city could stop them until the angels had to strike them blind as they were breaking down the door. They run and dominate the 'straight people'. That's how the demons behind the act operate.
Usually assertive,they start by begging to be accepted and allowed to co-exist in the society,then they move to laws to 'protect' themselves till they get to the point where they now dominate. Now,people are jailed for not recognising them. They are getting there

You forgot to mention that Lot offered his daughters to the crowd to be gang raped. Then when they left Sodom, Lot's daughters got him drunk and had sex with him. No morality there...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by engrtee(f): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2015
If na muslim, world War o startr
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by johnydon22(m): 12:58am On Sep 05, 2015
This is totally wrong, they are carrying "say NO to homophobia" placards at the same time according the people exactly the same treatment you protest against.

Fighting to achieve peace is like having sex to ensure virginity. .

These guys are totally nutters and this act is blatantly wrong to any sane human

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:38am On Sep 05, 2015
engrtee:

If na muslim, world War o startr

Why would they do it to Muslims? A house divided against itself cannot stand. cool

1 Like

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by tartar9(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2015
are the gays not xtians
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by Nurry: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2015
tartar9:
are the gays not xtians

Common stop this rubbish.
Gays do not belong to only a particular religion.
There are gays in all religions.

You have access to the Internet. Don't think within the confines of a "tea cup"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by Scholar8200(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2015
The devil/falsehood knows his/its real enemies ...

1 Like

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by malvisguy212: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2015
johnydon22:
This is totally wrong, they are carrying "say NO to homophobia" placards at the same time according the people exactly the same treatment you protest against.

Fighting to achieve peace is like having sex to ensure virginity. .

These guys are totally nutters and this act is blatantly wrong to any sane human
hypocrite. According to atheists morality , they are right , why will a christian condemned what is right for some people ?
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by johnydon22(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
hypocrite. According to atheists morality , they are right , why will a christian condemned what is right for some people ?
Malvisguy you are totally sick clearly..

Now to blare you idiocy to the public... "What is atheist morality?, who and who stipulated it and where is it found?

Tell me when atheism became a moral tilt or philosophical position or doctrine . . I think you really need proper education

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by hahn(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
johnydon22:
Malvisguy you are totally sick clearly..

Now to blare you idiocy to the public... "What is atheist morality?, who and who stipulated it and where is it found?

Tell me when atheism became a moral tilt or philosophical position or doctrine . . I think you really need proper education

That guy can't even compose simple sentences. He doesn't need an education yet, he needs schooling first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by johnydon22(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
hahn:

That guy can't even compose simple sentences. He doesn't need an education yet, he needs schooling first
Am still wondering which one is atheist morality

That guy just doesn't realize what copy and paste has done to him, he should learn to start reading instead of just lifting stupendous materials from websites and pasting them without even reading them..

Anyhow anyhow he just needs a little brain upgrade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by hahn(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
johnydon22:

Anyhow anyhow he just needs a HUGE brain upgrade

You really like defending that guy though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by johnydon22(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
hahn:

You really like defending that guy though
The thing is his mindset terrifies and scares the hell out of me... The guy has just shown that without the concept of a God he will be very terrible human wreaking havoc and causing evil where ever he is.

This is one of the reasons i still support Religions. .As long as there are people like him who lack INDEPENDENT MORAL BASIS to determine what they find to be right or wrong then i think it is good idea to use religions to keep that type of people on leashes because without it somebody like him might be a serial killer..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by johnydon22(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
OLAADEGBU:
Gays throw excrement at Xtians and wipe their anuses with pages of the bible

http://800whistleblower.com/homosexuals-throw-human-excrement-at-christians-and-wipe-their-anuses-with-pages-of-the-bible/#
OLAADEGBU and his usual copy and paste saga..

Bros the man in question is a roman catholic arch bishop and the last time i checked you are fighting tooth and nails to exclude roman catholics as christians but now they are christians when it suites your propaganda?

Secondly those gay minions (four women to be exact) poured water on the man not human excrement as you would have people believe here... Nawa ooo.. at least give people the right information naa

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archbishop-prays-while-topless-gay-activists-shout-curses-and-douse-him-wit

[img]http://1.standaardcdn.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2013/04/23/YH107_BELGIUM-_0423_11.jpg?maxheight=280&maxwidth=400&format=jpg[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by hahn(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
johnydon22:
The thing is his mindset terrifies and scares the hell out of me... The guy has just shown that without the concept of a God he will be very terrible human wreaking havoc and causing evil where ever he is.

This is one of the reasons i still support Religions. .As long as there are people like him who lack INDEPENDENT MORAL BASIS to determine what they find to be right or wrong then i think it is good idea to use religions to keep that type of people on leashes because without it somebody like him might be a serial killer..

The guy matter tire me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by jcross19: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
johnydon22:

Bros the man in question is a roman catholic arch bishop and the last time i checked you are fighting tooth and nails to exclude roman catholics as christians but now they are christians when it suites your propaganda?

Secondly those gay minions (four women to be exact) poured water on the man not human excrement as you would have people believe here... Nawa ooo.. at least give people the right information naa

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archbishop-prays-while-topless-gay-activists-shout-curses-and-douse-him-wit

[img]http://1.standaardcdn.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2013/04/23/YH107_BELGIUM-_0423_11.jpg?maxheight=280&maxwidth=400&format=jpg[/img]
can you see the work demonic manipulation.
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by johnydon22(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
jcross19:
can you see the work demonic manipulation.
Lol..those people are not possessed by any stuff you say, they are acting out of their own accord. . .Attributing it to any spirity mumbo jumbo is simply the result of your own superstitious mindset.

They simply took their protest out of line on the archbishop who was a very vocal anti-gay advocate.
Beligium is a secular state and so they also recognize gay rights, so most gays has no business with what the bishop was saying.

but the bishop was only addressing Christians who were homosexuals and those weirdos who probably might be Christians took on the offensive

They are just totally out of wack and their actions were certainly idiotic!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Gays throw excrement at Xtians and wipe their anuses with pages of the bible

http://800whistleblower.com/homosexuals-throw-human-excrement-at-christians-and-wipe-their-anuses-with-pages-of-the-bible/#

This videoclip is the closest thing I can get to the OP. Watch.
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Scholar8200:

The devil/falsehood knows his/its real enemies ...

That's why you wouldn't see any mainstream media reporting this story.
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
johnydon22:

The picture you posted is another gay protest which may not be in Germany. Look at the video clip I posted where someone commented on the incident.
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The picture you posted is another gay protest which may not be in Germany. Look at the video clip I posted where someone commented on the incident.

The Gay Mafia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9YjHZ9UJ5Q
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by kevoh(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lol @ the inscription on one of the female protesters.

AGNUS DEI = Lamb of god

ANUS DEI = grin grin grin
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by wiegraf: 3:15am On Sep 07, 2015
Op, why are you so desperate?
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by Scholar8200(m): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

That's why you wouldn't see any mainstream media reporting this story.
Exactly!
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Scholar8200:

Exactly!

The Gay Mafia has also taken over nations, media houses and the public education system. This is the main weapon amongst others that the man of sin will use against the Christians in these perilous times.

1 Like

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
wiegraf:

Op, why are you so desperate?

Desperate of what? undecided
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by onetrack(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The Gay Mafia has also taken over nations, media houses and the public education system. This is the main weapon amongst others that the man of sin will use against the Christians in these perilous times.

I resent being excluded from this. I am not gay but I fully support equal rights for gays. So please be more inclusive, don't call it a gay mafia, call it a gay/atheist/freethinker/left-wing mafia that I can proudly claim to be a part of. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily / Secret Son Of Catholic Priest Stirs Controversy / Islam Religion Of Peace Has Killed 12 In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.