Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) (53649 Views)

Ebun Okubanjo, Bento Africa's Founder Accused Of Work Place Bullying / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by irumanle(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
bobman22:
Nigerian police should be able to investigate this further and do justice. This is how to make a country work by making even the rich to face the rash of the law once convicted of a crime
Oga forget English. May d guy take hin revenge make Dike family weep/mourn am
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
Most of the people criticising him here will do the same if they were in his position undecided
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shapeaso:
That guy is big enough to defend himself. Why didn't he fight back? I can't allow anyone beat me and walk away. Never!

God bless you.

Only one shot to his chin he will go blank instantly.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by nosa2ekundayo: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shapeaso:
That guy is big enough to defend himself. Why didn't he fight back? I can't allow anyone beat me and walk away. Never!
undecided
Read again sir[b]...he ordered that....[/b]
The meaning of this statement is that dike was not personally in the ring. ...we don't know for sure how many men he ordered.... whether armed men or not .....so Mr man take some chill pills
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by juman(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Go to court and ask for ten billion naira for compensation.
Look for good lawyer and promise the lawyer big reward from the compensation.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Barcalee: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Some people just look real in public,get closer to them you'll know they're animals
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hmmm nigerians are their own problem, what happened to letting the law do the needful now he has taken the law into his hands and for doing that as the accused and I'm not guilty of the accusation wallahi I will bleed him what nonsense... undecided undecided
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by President2001(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
On the cause of defending himself if he beat the man with object and the man die
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Bellotelli: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
GOFRONT:
He has Gas money....He can do and undo
Since he has gas money let him pay 100 million naira
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
The man is a useless thug.

I am sure his ex cleaner will be well compensated
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shapeaso:
are you New here? this is Nigeria, a zoo. anything goes here, no justice here. He can kill him and dump his corpse and nothing will happen. He should be grateful it's just beating.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by 2Radii: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shapeaso:

I hope u can say this when two guys are holding pistols, 2 holding rifles and 3 holding a jack knives and the oga kpatakpata is the one slapping u on one cheek nonstop.

U don't know what people go tru bro, na only ur own u go know, u no go fit know others own.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Josephkabila12: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
How can they allow notorious and unprofessional human being to be a GM
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Tizu(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Please make sure you send him to jail.
The bastard of a man named Dike must go to jail for dehumanizing a fellow human being.
Does he know tomorrow? Sue him.
He is a a pig. Ézì.
Anụ ọhịa.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sue the idiot...
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dike why?for only flash drive..I think say na bags of foreign currency lost sef.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Things like these make me so mad embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
billyG:
Dike why?for only flash drive..I think say na bags of foreign currency lost sef.
drive probably had some dirty secrets on him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by bablon20(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
It was posted here recently how a 17 year old houseboy killed his boss after being slapped by d boss. If Shuaibu had retaliated and he got Dike killed, all nairalanders will turn it to a tribal war. Why on earth should an adult treat his fellow human being like a rag?
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Quota system produces this
Hire by merit
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by UNDFTD: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
The so-called Liegerian elites and their ego and power tripping! Sue his a$$!
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kingman20221:

https://9jadailyfeeds.com.ng/exposed-former-nigeria-lng-general-manager-commercial-godwill-dike-brutalised-attempt-to-bribe-domestic-staff/
Always feeling like Gods This is the problem of Nigeria. If agberos now kill him we start asking why?
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mr Dike,pray you don't cross my path;it will be your end ! I'm always on the lookout for idiots like you who need to learn in a hard way that "Aye pe meji" !
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hmmmm...."the business" is fighting dirty. This report sounds engineered by "higher ups" in the business
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yankee101:
Quota system produces this
Hire by merit

NLNG does hire on merit. I can almost best my chest to say this dude got in based on merit. But it looks like he has had a falling out with the business and they are coming for his reputation

1 Like

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
billyG:

The flash drive fit contain critical work files
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
cococandy:

Naaah. I don't think it's personal secret. I'd say it most likely was very sensitive work files
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Melagros(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shapeaso:
Sometimes it could be three people descending/ laying ambushon you
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Yankee101: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
airsaylongcome:

NLNG does hire on merit. I can almost best my chest to say this dude got in based on merit. But it looks like he has had a falling out with the business and they are coming for his reputation

Assaulting a foreigner and assaulting a local physically?

You feel that’s coming for his reputation?

NLNG has 3 stages of hiring, the last stage no be merit and there’s definitely a reserve quota for NLNG
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Yankee101: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Assaulting a foreigner and assaulting a local physically?

You feel that’s coming for his reputation?

NLNG has 3 stages of hiring, the last stage no be merit and there’s definitely a reserve quota for NLNG

See contract hire disputes below

Earlier, the representative of NLNG, Mr Don Otobo, told the gathering that members of the plant operators union (NAPO) declined to accept the 60% employment quota offered to them and continued to insist on having 100% of the vacancies.

https://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2018/11/19/napo-firms-disagree-on-nlngs-employment-procedures/
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
cococandy:
why would someone keep his dirty secrets on a flash drive?. The dirty secrets that might be there are the ones that can not be concealed and erased like history of accounts transactions, account statement and others. the drive probably contains important things like work files/documents, account information/transactions, security login e.t.c for him to have acted that way, if it was just an ordinary flash drive with no critical informations, he wouldn't have cared or bothered about it.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sue his ass for N100million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEOSCIENTIST & PETROLEUM ENGINEER's HAVEN - Be Empowered, Enriched & Enlightened / Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA / How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.