Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) (53642 Views)

Ebun Okubanjo, Bento Africa's Founder Accused Of Work Place Bullying / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yankee101:

Assaulting a foreigner and assaulting a local physically?

You feel that’s coming for his reputation?

NLNG has 3 stages of hiring, the last stage no be merit and there’s definitely a reserve quota for NLNG

See contract hire disputes below

Earlier, the representative of NLNG, Mr Don Otobo, told the gathering that members of the plant operators union (NAPO) declined to accept the 60% employment quota offered to them and continued to insist on having 100% of the vacancies.

https://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2018/11/19/napo-firms-disagree-on-nlngs-employment-procedures/

Contract hires are completely different from direct NLNG hire. This guy was a direct hire and rose ro become GM Commercial. That's almost definitely doesn't sound like a quota-hire. However there are some in-between the line things in the report that makes me believe that this is a calculated attempt at attacking his reputation especially as they mention him falling out with some folks recently.

I've been through all the process for hiring and can say that it's merit.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
abobote:
Since 2021, why is the news coming out now

My thoughts exactly. I also wonder why there was a veiled reference to a 2011 incidence
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by extremelygolden: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shapeaso:
That guy is big enough to defend himself. Why didn't he fight back? I can't allow anyone beat me and walk away. Never!

No, he did well not to retaliate otherwise the Yeye man would have accused him of "coming to his house uninvited to assasinate if not for the invention of his driver, guard, name it, who arrived just in time to rescue him". He'll also accuse him of theft, etc .

But now, the case is against the wicked soul and I pray he pays dearly for it. He should compensate the cleaner handsomely.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:26am On Jul 21, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Contract hires are completely different from direct NLNG hire. This guy was a direct hire and rose ro become GM Commercial. That's almost definitely doesn't sound like a quota-hire. However there are some in-between the line things in the report that makes me believe that this is a calculated attempt at attacking his reputation especially as they mention him falling out with some folks recently.

I've been through all the process for hiring and can say that it's merit.

And you think others have not gone through the process before you did?
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 1:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Yankee101:

And you think others have not gone through the process before you did?

Like I said, it's purely merit driven. That has been proven time and time again. Many people who have driven the narrative of "it's man know man" have mostly been those who stumbled during the process. Also GM Commercial sef may not have been a NLNG direct hire sef. He may have been seconded there from one of the oil majors that own NLNG (Total, or Agip I think). If I remember correctly, direct hires could only rise to become GM External Relations.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Yankee101: 1:28am On Jul 21, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Like I said, it's purely merit driven. That has been proven time and time again. Many people who have driven the narrative of "it's man know man" have mostly been those who stumbled during the process. Also GM Commercial sef may not have been a NLNG direct hire sef. He may have been seconded there from one of the oil majors that own NLNG (Total, or Agip I think). If I remember correctly, direct hires could only rise to become GM External Relations.

2.1 is the base but there are full staff with 2.2 (not contract)
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 2:19am On Jul 21, 2023
Yankee101:

Anyways, I’ve gone through the process myself, it’s 3 stages. I have people still working there. Hausa guys were running the HR then, of course one or two schooled in the UK but still…

2.1 is the base but there are full staff with 2.2 (not contract) [b]My person was employed with a phone call. Come collect job. [/b]You know only what you know. Any of the shareholding MNCs can send someone there as a full staff including NNPC

Okay
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 5:42am On Jul 21, 2023
No man born of a woman can do this to me and still be alive, I will use his intenstine to mop the floor.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Perewenkle1: 5:55am On Jul 21, 2023
He should get a good lawyer and sue the hell out of LNG, he could be awarded hundreds of mill Naira.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by tony9k: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2023
Michaeljames22:
I feel really sorry for the young man.. He must have endured enough to open up and make the case public.

What happens to handling him over to the police if at all there's an issue. Why beat someone like this when it's not as if they are your child. This is absurd and painful to watch

So one can beat one's child like this? If anyone beats their child like this they should be charged for child cruelty and the child taken from them.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by dbestuncle: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2023
Lols. See you. He will not do it alone and to fight those people is to loose your case n become the guilty one.
Now the court will settle it and I expect him going home with nothing less than 5million naira.

Shapeaso:
That guy is big enough to defend himself. Why didn't he fight back? I can't allow anyone beat me and walk away. Never!
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by nedekid: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2023
Time for someone to cash out.
The abused should look at the positive side of it.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2023
Shapeaso:

You better kneel down and pray that you don't walk into the WELL ARRANGED plans of someone who actually means to fukk you up.

Even if you are Chuck Norris, just pray.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Cjayboy: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2023
I don't get this shit !

what's the offence of this adult manhandling?

Human right abuse at its peak..

Anger is dangerous.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Ebonyigist: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2023
This story is cheeky,
You say nigerian police do fingerprint check for the computer?

Okay,... Na blogger sha, cos the story just dey jump up and down like operation tarnish somebody's image.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Perewenkle1: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2023
Regardless of if he took the stuff accused, he should’ve been treated that way, NLG better better fire his ass
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Segzy19: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Just shut up, please
Someone was beaten by plenty people but you are here talking trash.... Be like say you be Jackie Chan abi....

Shapeaso:
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by dododawa1: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
ANGER and DANGER just one letter difference.
This five letters word ''ANGER''
1.Has sent billions to early grave,
2.Killed billions of destinies,
3.End millions of marriages
4.End millions of friendship
5.Make millions of people homeless
6.Sent billions to prison and vice versa.
So that vex wey u dey vex always calculate the aftermath.

1 Like

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by millstone(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Shapeaso:
easier said than done in this scenario
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Which part of body be this? E jus be like frozen chicken 🐔 from Zartech.. I must be really famished

do you feed on human flesh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEOSCIENTIST & PETROLEUM ENGINEER's HAVEN - Be Empowered, Enriched & Enlightened / Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA / How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.