Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (50509 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Gerrard59(m): 5:44am On Jul 21, 2023
nedekid:

Oga. Truth other the matter, is that more kids will be given birth to because of the tough times.
See, the only consolation struggling people have now is to go home and nack. They cannot go chill in joints, drink beer and wack point and kill, they cannot carry olosho or have side chicks. The only enjoyment is to go home and pour the frustration out by nacking madam. grin
Abeg, give the guy a break. E don happen e don happen, na solution him need.

FAMILY PLANNING;
Condom, postinor, abortion, vasectomy, IUD etc. No excuse whatsoever.

The OP and his cohorts are useless people. The day they ever make it in life, this world would have ended.

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by hukslaw(m): 5:46am On Jul 21, 2023
If you're living in a city like Lagos, I'd advise you to move your family to your hometown, probably your family house where you will not be paying for rent. And if you can not live in your family house, renting a room and parlour, face me I face you, in any town would be more easier. Then you remain in city, if it is possible to be sleeping at the farm you work, good.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by hdrifter11: 5:50am On Jul 21, 2023
Think outside the box dude how will this number benefit you ?

agriculture maybe?

Just think and you might turn out to be better than all this hard hearted people bashing out here

Think MAN
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Jsucre(m): 5:51am On Jul 21, 2023
You this small boy don give birth to 5 children,you still get liver to add someone outside. You're a poverty creator, you just called this children to suffer for nothing. Your wife too na vegetable. Ihe nzuzu a, ọ bụrụ na ahụrụ m gị ka m na-apịa gị ihe
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by hdrifter11: 5:52am On Jul 21, 2023
Gerrard59:

FAMILY PLANNING;

The OP and his cohorts are useless people. The day they ever make it in life, this world would have ended.

Ask urself oga how much for this

FAMILY PLANNING;
Condom, postinor, abortion, vasectomy, IUD etc. No excuse whatsoever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Gerrard59(m): 5:59am On Jul 21, 2023
hdrifter11:

Ask urself oga how much for this

FAMILY PLANNING;
Condom, postinor, abortion, vasectomy, IUD etc. No excuse whatsoever

Compared to raising five children, it is cheap. If the useless OP and his moronic supporters use condoms every time they fvck their stoopid wives, he would not have reached five children. Why do you people like condoning irresponsibility? Why? Why do you people like dodging the aspect of making hard decisions to better una lives? Suffer no dey tire una?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Karleb(m): 6:07am On Jul 21, 2023
Gerrard59:

Compared to raising five children, it is cheap. If the useless OP and his moronic supporters use condoms every time they fvck their stoopid wives, he would not have reached five children. Why do you people like condoning irresponsibility? Why? Why do you people like dodging the aspect of making hard decisions to better una lives? Suffer no dey tire una?

Guy, no dey too worry yourself about these people.

They cannot be Redeemed or saved. It's like trying to keep a hoe.

The guy wey dey defend probably got similar problem like the OP. If you check well well, na dem still dey do tribalism and chop agbado.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 21, 2023
ConfusePoint:
Ranting. Ranting. Ranting.

I have decided to rant out my predicaments on this forum today.

What is the way out of poverty for me?

One inlaw is even living with us, making it 8 in number, all in one room.

This thing don come big pass me.

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

No two ways about it except ...

But like a car without tyres, can it move even if it has fuel? Definitely no.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

How do I help this family better than I am trying?

Wishing you the best in all you do.
this pro tinubu supporter is ranting too.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by pfadom: 6:26am On Jul 21, 2023
What a life of planlessness!!!

Unless you recalibrate your life, you are already in a suppression mode.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by HRMK: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2023
who to blame?you know your salary,why bring 5children to the world to suffer?its the most foolish thing to do!that is the truth!!
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Teymanhenry(f): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2023
How can you earn 40k on a month and give birth to 5 children? You bring babies into this world knowing fully well they'll suffer. That's gross wickedness
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Atdeejay12: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2023
If you can proof your situation message me

ConfusePoint:

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by maasoap(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2023
ConfusePoint:

A driver for a farm.

It is good that you are a driver but you are wasting your skill and time working for a salary of 38k per month.
Look for commercial vehicle, you don't need salary job of 38k. You need job that will allow you to take money home everyday. Either intra state or inter states, you will be amazed at how much you will be making on good days. But lazy drivers prefer to work for monthly peanuts

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Ndipe(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2023
What are you good at doing in generating more income for you, check out fiverr.con.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Snowx: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2023
Every time you live in One room with 19 children..gerrerrashere
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Ombudsman1: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2023
EXTENDED POST-NUT CLARITY. WITH SUCH LEVEL OF POVERTY, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, THE PERSON JUST VANISHES
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2023
Globad:

Free finance money from loan sharks? 😀
wanna knw how?
cool
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by nedekid: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2023
Gerrard59:

FAMILY PLANNING;

Lolz.
That is you thinking properly.
See, in front of my office. Ie on the roadside, you have women selling foodstuff, fish, vegetables, all sorts. Their daughters assist them. Funny thing is when they get to a certain age, all the young girls of that set will get impregnated. Usually by some bus conductor, mechanic, but the prince of them all, the most sort after is the Keke Marwan ride rider.
That is how schooling ends. Most stay with the guy for 2 months, then back to the mother with extra burden. So the circle of poverty continues.
Which brings me to issues raised by you.
I often wonder why they can nack, but cannot use even cheap daily pills. Why they cannot take cheap depo Provera, that prevents pregnancy for 3,6 9 months.

4 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Leaders are irresponsible but so are people—where does it all end? Saying it has happened is like trying to kill a fire after allowing it to grow out of control.
Food for thought—What if this guy and 99 other guys with the same number of household members took the advice that you gave this guy—that would be 500 children and 300 adults trying to survive on 8 million naira. 800 people is more than enough to populate a village and 8 million naira isn’t enough to sustain everyone in the village so theoretically, that village will be poverty stricken. Those 500 children are expected to grow up and thrive in a poverty stricken place with irresponsible leaders where the resources are already stretched past the limit. If 100 of the wives take the advice you’ve given and start selling akara in a village of 800 people, who will they sell akara to and where will they get the money to buy enough for the akara sellers’ businesses to be successful?

You're so pessimistic.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by redsun(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2023
That's what Fela calls overtake don overtake overtake(O.D.O.O) #Government show don enter your plan don spoil o. #When your life roll small, e go knock head for stone.

The government you have is designed to keep you down, and unfortunately, you are using your head enough to be able to wriggle out of the situation
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Nezzjnr: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2023
I refuse to believe this
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by olabright11(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2023
The only way out that I will suggest is that you should try and include farming join the work you are doing and garden, then cut down the cost e.g instead of paying for taxi I use motorcycle a lot for any distance that's not more than 400km without shame. am in to it too.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by armadeo(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Na lie joor.

Who get this kind problem would be too tired to post
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Emma1Oj(m): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2023
muykem:
You creat your problem by yourself. My GMD has only three children as billionaire, you have 5 in your poverty.
My former Boss; SAN, An international maritime lawyer, well known in all marine and shipping coy in Apapa and PH with branches in Ghana and several parts in Nigeria has just 3 kids.

Someone once said; na sex poor man dey take console themselves.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by tbliss22(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2023
We4all:
I have zero pity for the likes of you. In fact, even if I had the means to assist, I will NEVER help people like you.

Do u know why? I will tell you. It's because some of you have decided not to have sense. Do you think those that gave birth to a child because that's the number they can afford to cater for are fools?

I don't know how some of you reason. The hardship you were facing wasn't enough, you choose to drag innocent kids into it. Now, you're running away from your responsibilities.

I will tell you the same thing that I always say to 'irresponsible parents'. If you can't train your kids, go and sell them. There will be willing buyers who will help you lessen the burden.

Thanks for saying it the way it is....

Most people in this part of the world don't do smart forecast before they jump into an unpredictable pool...

He puts himself into the mess, if he's lucky maybe one or two of these kids will do well layer in the future (but still under probability).... Excess kids without proper training while growing mostly likely end up street touts..

To make matter worst, he doesn't even have good and stable main hustle not to even talk of side hustle....

This is SHEGE PRO MAX
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by tbliss22(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Funny enough this man wey dey rant so fit still born another one to complete am half a dozen.

grin grin grin his nozzle is ever ready....

He is NNPC who releases freely as he gets the huge
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by madgoat(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

See your life... U are reproducing without restraint
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by SingerBecky(f): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2023
My advice to you, is to start grooming your children to learn hand work after they come back from school, so that the poverty will not continue to spread.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by joba4luv: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

So far you can't control the birth rate of your family you should face the consequences, even billionaires are given child to just one or two children you just common labourer having 5 children do you wish to resell them? When next you come back to this life you will know how to control your birth rate
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Sirmuel1(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

If this is true, please don’t give up.
I grew up in a large family too. It may be hard in the initial stage, but as time goes on, things will get better.

Ignore what those People are telling you… You have made the errors by giving birth to 5 kids (you should not hate your kids or have any regret…. Your plan right now should be WAY FORWARD) How to get rid of poverty, and make life better for you and your family.

Like I wrote, please don’t give up. A way forward should be your plan right now.

And please, I may not be very rich, but if there is a way someone can verify this story, please bring up another thread, let’s see how we can assist you. I can still spare few cash, and I know others will do the same as well.

Thank you and God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.