Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero (13208 Views)

Heritage Bank's Oniko Emerges Leadership Excellence 2022 Banker of the Year / Poll: Globacom Emerges Worst Network Provider Of The Decade In Nigeria / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by AquaBekee: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Heroes Award

The CEO Access Holdings Plc, owners of Access bank PLC, Herbert Wigwe and his counterpart in Heritage Bank Ltd, Ifie Sekibo are testing their popularity in an ongoing online electioneering exercise on who emerges winner of the Most Prolific Banker of the Decade.

While Sekibo is slightly leading with 22 percent of total votes cast with 615 votes, Wigwe is trailing at 21 percent, with 602 votes.

Other nominees include, Tony Elumelu, Mustapha Chike Obi, Jim Ovia and Alain Nkontchou.

As at the moment of this report, Elumelu had garnered 584 votes, standing ahead of Nkontchou and Chike Obi who had 390 and 368 votes respectively.

Jim Ovia of Zenith Bank PLC is trailing from the back with 10 percent, garnering just 278 votes.

Heroes of Democracy award is packaged by Face of Democracy Nigeria, FDN projects, Organisers of Face of Democracy Nigeria, which has as the Project Director, Olufunsho Ajagbonna aka Fajag.

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by NwaNimo1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Wey dere horns?

......Will this affect the price of 'Agbado'?

27 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by ugodson(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
NwaNimo1 why will you beat me to First with just a dot. Na wah for u o[b][/b]
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by Higherthan: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
I'm going for sekibo.. I think he'll win

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by xristos(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Seriously
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by Kingkamal(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
What are they saying
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by vikgreen01(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Mk them leave us...

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by ugodson(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
C
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
The Rivers sons... It's a win win for us...
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by b3llo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nigerian banks are useless with excessive charges

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by Higherthan: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
AquaBekee:
Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Heroes Award

Other nominees include, Tony Elumelu, Mustapha Chike Obi, Jim Ovia and Alain Nkontchou.

Anything OBI, we don't want, period lipsrsealed
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by vastolord4(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Wey dere horns?

Lol... mad man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by Kcfresh2103(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Heritage bank of all banks
This one shock me enter bone.

5 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
With their poor services, Access bank that will soon be in oblivion very soon
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by NwaNimo1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
ugodson:
NwaNimo1 why will you beat me to First with just a dot. Na wah for u o[b][/b]

Calm downs....
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by bigdammyj: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
Noted.
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by APCNig: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Heritage Kini?

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by superCleanworks(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
I hope nobody from GTBANK will ever get that award.

this is the most useless bank of 2023. As we speak, GTBANK does not have a functioning app and there it doesn't even have an app (for Nigerians) on PlayStore.

I have been stranded on transactions. I wonder why a banking app should be so stressful like a SCAM APP.

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by Samirana360(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
This award will favor u and ur family
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by akpumping7720(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
Herbert for the prize!
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by bestman09(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
Who dey compare heritage bank to access bank?
Hope Eye neck is not in charge of the election, otherwise I don't know how heritage bank MD will even be considered, when Elumelu of Uba and Ovia of Zenith are there.

4 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by JuanDeDios: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
Heritage bank of all banks
This one shock me enter bone.
Access nko? Another yeye award.
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by ecolime(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Wey dere horns?

😃
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by ucheicon(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
How do you compare a success(Wigwe Access Bank) with a failure(Sekibo Heritage Bank)?🤔

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by ceejayluv(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
superCleanworks:
I hope nobody from GTBANK will ever get that award.

this is the most useless bank of 2023. As we speak, GTBANK does not have a functioning app and there it doesn't even have an app (for Nigerians) on PlayStore.

I have been stranded on transactions. I wonder why a banking app should be so stressful like a SCAM APP.
I'm using the gtworld app... I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by superCleanworks(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
ceejayluv:

I'm using the gtworld app... I don't understand.

are you using the latest version right now?
have you done any transactions on the app today?

it has even been taken off playstore after so many horrible reviews

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nice
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by layzie: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
Clearly Herbert. Is there even a contest here?
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by Smartguyboy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nigerian will never vote 🗳️ for the best bank instead they will vote for their tribal person
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by heed101(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
If Ifie should win then the award lacks merit. Heritage under Ifie Sekibo swallowed performing Enterprise bank and brought down the bank and rest they say is history.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities / How Small Businesses Are Taking The Hit On Twitter Ban / Wema Bank Plc Launches Phygital, Its New In-branch Self Service Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.