Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Offer Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Offer Letter (847 Views)

Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) / Vital Information Must Be In Your Offer Letter Before You Accept It. / My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer Letter by Glamswizard(m): 12:39am On Jul 22, 2023
The human resources manager just told every body in my division to bring the offer letter given to us , including the assistant manager.

Have you experienced such ? Do they want to fire us ? Please share your insight.

2 Likes

Re: Offer Letter by IyaTola: 1:02am On Jul 22, 2023
Glamswizard:
The human resources manager just told every body in my division to bring the offer letter given to us , including the assistant manager.

Have you experienced such ? Do they want to fire us ? Please share your insight.
All these one-business organization

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offer Letter by Glamswizard(m): 1:05am On Jul 22, 2023
IyaTola:
All these one-business organization

It's an extremely big company with so many divisions. Cars , generator, restaurants etc

3 Likes

Re: Offer Letter by lavylilly: 2:08am On Jul 22, 2023
Glamswizard:

It's an extremely big company with so many divisions. Cars , generator, restaurants etc
So, ask why they want the offer letter or tell them you cannot find your offer letter.

2 Likes

Re: Offer Letter by Glamswizard(m): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2023
lavylilly:
So, ask why they want the offer letter or tell them you cannot find your offer letter.

I'm bewildered honestly

1 Like

Re: Offer Letter by orihnma(f): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2023
It is well dear you won't be fired.

1 Like

Re: Offer Letter by Glamswizard(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2023
orihnma:
It is well dear you won't be fired.

Thank you sweetie
Re: Offer Letter by lavylilly: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2023
Glamswizard:

I'm bewildered honestly
is there any deadline for submission.

1 Like

Re: Offer Letter by Glamswizard(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2023
lavylilly:
is there any deadline for submission.

Yeah , we were told to bring it on Monday.
Re: Offer Letter by lavylilly: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2023
As big as the organization is they don't have a copy of your offer letter.
Glamswizard:

Yeah , we were told to bring it on Monday.
Tell them you actually looking for it or the file you kept it, is in your family house in Ogun/Kano, you will use it to buy time and see what they want to use it for.

2 Likes

Re: Offer Letter by LandMann: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
They probably want to change roles and/or salaries of workers given past experience, performance and current realities, and they probably have no record of the offer letter they gave to you guys or they lost the record.

You can give them a photocopy if you're so scared. But ask if they need the copy or original because you have the scanned copy on your phone and you can print it out and the original is in a safebox in your village together with your other important documents to avoid misplacement or other bullshit story you can think of.

But no fear. Worst that can happen is lower your salary or releave you of your job or role so that you can pursue other life goals

2 Likes

Re: Offer Letter by Glamswizard(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
lavylilly:
As big as the organization is they don't have a copy of your offer letter.Tell them you actually looking for it or the file you kept it, is in your family house in Ogun/Kano, you will use it to buy time and see what they want to use it for.

They gave me the offer letter last month. I wouldn't want to look asinine by telling them I misplaced it. I will submit photocopy and keep my original. Thanks for the contribution

1 Like

Re: Offer Letter by Glamswizard(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
LandMann:
They probably want to change roles and/or salaries of workers given past experience, performance and current realities, and they probably have no record of the offer letter they gave to you guys or they lost the record.

You can give them a photocopy if you're so scared. But ask if they need the copy or original because you have the scanned copy on your phone and you can print it out and the original is in a safebox in your village together with your other important documents to avoid misplacement or other bullshit story you can think of.

But no fear. Worst that can happen is lower your salary or releave you of your job or role so that you can pursue other life goals

In the offer letter it's stated that I'm on six months probation and either party can terminate the contract by giving two weeks notice. In a case of termination, am I entitled to severance pay?
Re: Offer Letter by LandMann: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Glamswizard:

In the offer letter it's stated that I'm on six months probation and either party can terminate the contract by giving two weeks notice. In a case of termination, am I entitled to severance pay?

You're entitled to all accrued payment (salary, bonus, etc) upon termination of employment. However, severance package comes into play mostly when you've served in the company for a long time (5, 10, 15, 20 years and above).

1 Like

Re: Offer Letter by lavylilly: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
wink
Glamswizard:

They gave me the offer letter last month. I wouldn't want to look asinine by telling them I misplaced it. I will submit photocopy and keep my original. Thanks for the contribution

Meanwhile

Here are the step-by-step instructions on DriveinHud app:

Step 1: Referee Verification
During the verification process, the new user (referee) enters the referral's username of the person who referred them.

Step 2: Referral Reward
Once the new user's verification process is approved, the system credits the referral with 3 credits as a referral reward.

Step 3: Converting Credits to Money
The referral, who now has additional credits in their account, can choose to convert those credits into money.

Step 4: Withdrawal Process
You can initiate a withdrawal request to transfer the converted money to your Nigeria bank account.

Go ahead and download it.

1 Like

Re: Offer Letter by Glamswizard(m): 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
lavylilly:
wink

Meanwhile

Here are the step-by-step instructions on DriveinHud app:

Step 1: Referee Verification
During the verification process, the new user (referee) enters the referral's username of the person who referred them.

Step 2: Referral Reward
Once the new user's verification process is approved, the system credits the referral with 3 credits as a referral reward.

Step 3: Converting Credits to Money
The referral, who now has additional credits in their account, can choose to convert those credits into money.

Step 4: Withdrawal Process
You can initiate a withdrawal request to transfer the converted money to your Nigeria bank account.

Go ahead and download it.

Rida taxi?

1 Like

Re: Offer Letter by Glamswizard(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
LandMann:

You're entitled to all accrued payment (salary, bonus, etc) upon termination of employment. However, severance package comes into play mostly when you've served in the company for a long time (5, 10, 15, 20 years and above).

Thanks man
Re: Offer Letter by lavylilly: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2023
Glamswizard:

Rida taxi?
No, carpooling app

(1) (Reply)

Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. / Eunisll Ltd Called Any One? / Any Vacency For Microbiology It Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.