Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Need A Programmer For Opencats - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Programmer For Opencats (367 Views)

I Need An MQL4 Programmer For A Quick Job / I Have Been A Programmer For Some Years Now / I Need A Programmer For My Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Programmer For Opencats by indigochild: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hello guys, is there any programmer out there who understands opencats software. Please hit me up asap.
Re: I Need A Programmer For Opencats by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
indigochild:
Hello guys, is there any programmer out there who understands opencats software. Please hit me up asap.
Hello , check your mail
Re: I Need A Programmer For Opencats by airsaylongcome: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
indigochild:

Development for openCATS as an ATS has stalled.for years. Like it literally never got to v1
is there any particular reason you want to use it for ATS?
Re: I Need A Programmer For Opencats by indigochild: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
CodeEmir:

Hello , check your mail
CodeEmir:

Hello , check your mail

wikidrhymes@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Programmer For Opencats by indigochild: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Development for openCATS as an ATS has stalled.for years. Like it literally never got to v1
is there any particular reason you want to use it for ATS?

I need it for recruiting
Re: I Need A Programmer For Opencats by airsaylongcome: 5:42am On Jul 23, 2023
indigochild:

I need it for recruiting

Okay. I see the github is still active so I was incorrect to say it has stalled. Just surprised it isn't yet at v1.0 after more than 10 years I have known about it. What ATS features do you want that are missing from it? Or to better rephrase, why do you want a dev for openCATS?
Re: I Need A Programmer For Opencats by indigochild: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Okay. I see the github is still active so I was incorrect to say it has stalled. Just surprised it isn't yet at v1.0 after more than 10 years I have known about it. What ATS features do you want that are missing from it? Or to better rephrase, why do you want a dev for openCATS?

Yes! It’s still running. Basically setting it up and getting it to work but before that can be done there are other software’s that needs to be installed for it to work the instructions posted here seems outdated https://opencats-documentation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Install-OSX.html

I need someone who can install it and get all the features working perfectly.
Re: I Need A Programmer For Opencats by airsaylongcome: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2023
indigochild:

Yes! It’s still running. Basically setting it up and getting it to work but before that can be done there are other software’s that needs to be installed for it to work the instructions posted here seems outdated https://opencats-documentation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Install-OSX.html

I need someone who can install it and get all the features working perfectly.

You don't need a developer for that! Are you on Windows? Mac? Linux?
Re: I Need A Programmer For Opencats by indigochild: 7:16am On Jul 23, 2023
airsaylongcome:

You don't need a developer for that! Are you on Windows? Mac? Linux?

Mac
Re: I Need A Programmer For Opencats by airsaylongcome: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2023
indigochild:

Mac

Are you a developer? Or technical person?
Re: I Need A Programmer For Opencats by indigochild: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Are you a developer? Or technical person?

None. I’m looking for someone who can install and make it work
Re: I Need A Programmer For Opencats by airsaylongcome: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2023
indigochild:

None. I’m looking for someone who can install and make it work

I asked cos I was wondering why you use a Mac. Anyway I'm feeling good today. If you are available, and don't mind remote access using Rustdesk (a Teamviewer/Anydesk alternative), I can install it for you this morning.
Re: I Need A Programmer For Opencats by indigochild: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I asked cos I was wondering why you use a Mac. Anyway I'm feeling good today. If you are available, and don't mind remote access using Rustdesk (a Teamviewer/Anydesk alternative), I can install it for you this morning.

I used windows but it kept crashing and always having issues so I switched to Mac. I’ll download Rustdesk and get back to you. I appreciate your gesture. Do you have a WhatsApp number to reach you on?
Re: I Need A Programmer For Opencats by airsaylongcome: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2023
indigochild:

I used windows but it kept crashing and always having issues so I switched to Mac. I’ll download Rustdesk and get back to you. I appreciate your gesture. Do you have a WhatsApp number to reach you on?

No i don't use WhatsApp. If you have Telegram, let me have your telegram username (not the number you used to register on Telegram)
Re: I Need A Programmer For Opencats by indigochild: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2023
airsaylongcome:

No i don't use WhatsApp. If you have Telegram, let me have your telegram username (not the number you used to register on Telegram)

donutlord834

(1) (Reply)

Online Money / Chimera Tool Server Credits / Accept Payment With Airtime Like Betpawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.