Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,597 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? (1650 Views)

Let's Play,luk Crazy But Funny / Funny Promo Video For The Nigerian Kings Of Comedy Tour Uk {basketmouth Is Crazy / This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by lilkech(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2011
So i cant read a decent joke anymore here abi? Ehh, ? Mods im talking to u. Abi Make una kuku call this site 'koboland' now as the naira inside am don depreciate finish.

BY THE WAY, I STILL DEY USE ONE EYE DEY SKEMP THE MODS DEM, if una don tire make una handover power. Give am to d people wey dey make d trouble for inside here make i hear say e nor stop.

Helpfull tips:

ban every poster that tries to go off topic

ban every poster that insults/abuses a fellow poster

ban every poster that drops dry/meaningless jokes

and as u get it right you can then flex your powers and:

ban every poster that questions your authority

ban every poster that recommends that you ban another poster

ban every poster that is campaigning to take over your position as the MOD

even try my ultimate solution and RE-BAN EVERY POSTER THAT HAS BEEN BANNED BEFORE

IN SHORT, JUST CHANGE YOUR NAME TO BANNER AND SEE if THIS SECTION DOES NOT REVIVE IN 24 HOURS. Even if there are only 10 regular posters in this section it will surelw be more livelier than this.

NB: i am not after your job here oh, i am just trying to see if this section can attain its former glory.

Peace out
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by Ranoscky(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2011
lilkech:

So i cant read a decent joke anymore here abi? Ehh, ? Mods im talking to u. Abi Make una kuku call this site "KOBOLAND" now as the naira inside am don depreciate finish.
lilkech:

ban every poster that tries to go off topic

ban every poster that insults/abuses a fellow poster

Lol. . .Guy, u dey really vex O! grin
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by EfemenaXY: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
@poster - where you wan make dem place all the ban-ees??

abi you never hear say the nland prison if congested and overflowing?? grin grin grin
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by lilkech(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
the solution to that must also contain INNOVATION.

let me paint a scenerio:

A NEW SECTION GETS CREATED on the NL homepage.

It gets a wierd name, something that goes along with PURGATORY, REFUGEE CAMP, KIRIKIRI ALCATRAZ etc.

Then inside this section there are just two subsections, MALE WARD and FEMALE WARD.

then once this facility is ready, the MOD's start sending all the banned members in there. they will have a MAXIMUM OF TWO TOPICS TO CHOOSE FROM in there and THEY WILL LOSE their ability to post on ANY OTHER PART OF THE ENTIRE FULL FORUM. they will be able to view all that the "free" members are doing but they cant do anything else for the full duration of the ban. of course there will be MOD's down there in charge of DISCIPLINE, WHO WILL ORGANIZE PANELS to settle disputes and ULTIMATELY TO CARRY OUT EXECUTIONS (outright termination of a membership)

To them it will be like getting sent to the Pen and when they finally get out to start posting on the normal forum, us the free members will be like ' hey yo! dude, Just got off the pen did yah? heard you were Mr. X's B*T*CH down there'. lol . They get to be called ex convicts and stuff you know, just STIGMATIZE them. Make the banning have more implications.

but truly wouldn't the picture look rosy around NL by that time?
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by dani1luv: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2011
so, whats your point exactly?
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by lilkech(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2011
@dani 1 luv : u see dat ya screen? this one wey u dey from see me , ehen, good, yes. oya run go find fuel take clean am well well then ASK ME AGAIN !!
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by ARareGem(f): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2011
Lilkech you are so funny. cheesy
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by StudioCFR(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2011
Hmmm

Exits Thread
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2011
@poster, I'm so sorry but you're alarming stupidity is so much for your age,
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by lilkech(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2011
@ttdiamonds: exactly what manner of man are you? abeg no come this thread dey campaign for the post of 'PRESIDO' for the new section wey dem wan create (oh yes , i know what you are trying to do), that post is already filled along with others so when you get in there you must 'GBA BUS' !!

@dan 1 luv: the poster above is the right specimen of 'F.O.O.L' to inherit the kingdom i spoke about before.
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by dani1luv: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2011
lilkech. . . Ever heard of 'word filter'? You are bypassing it.
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by lilkech(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2011
To say the truth i do not know what 'word filter' is or means, can you please explain it to me? , but if you are going to make reference to the word i used earlier (F.O.O.L) then please be aware that the 'subject' of that word also mentioned something similar in his own contribution, i hope you are not biased , maybe it is something else sha because i will be really pissed if it is what i think it is.
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by sylve11: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2011
lol @ poster grin grin grin cool
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by Onyeasi(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2011
lilkech:

To say the truth i do not know what 'word filter' is or means, can you please explain it to me? , but if you are going to make reference to the word i used earlier (F.O.O.L) then please be aware that the 'subject' of that word also mentioned something similar in his own contribution, i hope you are not biased , maybe it is something else sha because i will be really pissed if it is what i think it is.

Filter your head to check whether you are alright. To me, it looks like you are imbellicious imbe' cile. . . Check and tell the result
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by EfemenaXY: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2011
lilkech:

let me paint a scenerio:

It gets a wierd name, something that goes along with PURGATORY, REFUGEE CAMP, KIRIKIRI ALCATRAZ etc.

Then inside this section there are just two subsections, MALE WARD and FEMALE WARD.

then once this facility is ready, the MOD's start sending all the banned members in there. they will have a MAXIMUM OF TWO TOPICS TO CHOOSE FROM in there and THEY WILL LOSE their ability to post on ANY OTHER PART OF THE ENTIRE FULL FORUM. they will be able to view all that the "free" members are doing but they cant do anything else for the full duration of the ban. of course there will be MOD's down there in charge of DISCIPLINE, WHO WILL ORGANIZE PANELS to settle disputes and ULTIMATELY TO CARRY OUT EXECUTIONS (outright termination of a membership)

To them it will be like getting sent to the Pen and when they finally get out to start posting on the normal forum, us the free members will be like ' hey yo! dude, Just got off the pen did yah? heard you were Mr. X's B*T*CH down there'. lol . They get to be called ex convicts and stuff you know, just STIGMATIZE them. Make the banning have more implications.

^^ Lol!!

Now this is what I call creativity!  grin grin grin

only 1 snag though - would the same punishment be met out to those banned by the spam bot?

you know, say I innocently try to copy 'n paste a really good joke - but get an automated ban for it. . .

do I get sent to the nland jowls of Alacatraz??  undecided
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by lilkech(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2011
@Efemena_xy: have you visited any cell or prison before? I am sure you have not because if you did you will find out MORE THAN HALF of the inmates in there will swear on their unborn childrens graves that they are INNOCENT. so in essence, YES you should also be thrown in there (did i mention that there will be a panel to resolve WAKA PASS issues) but you shouldn't worry much sha, you know that the FEMALE WARD WILL BE MORE HABITABLE THAN THE MALES.

@onyeasi abi ONYEOSHI: why u nor dey hear word? abi na 2 plug funnel 4 ur ear b4 u go recieve d jerk say u nor suppose dey abuse people like me? u don join ur yeye godfather dey campaign 4 d post of 'TOSHIBA' for the section wey dem wan create abi? Try give urself brain oh, as u don show us say d D&C wey ur mama been do dat year no click, e go don pain dem wella say na only ur brain been commot 4 d mata dat year, TUFIAKWA! ATURU LIKE YOU
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by Onyeasi(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2011
lilkech:

@onyeasi abi ONYEOSHI: why u nor dey hear word? abi na 2 plug funnel 4 your ear b4 u go recieve d jerk say u nor suppose dey abuse people like me? u don join your yeye godfather dey campaign 4 d post of 'TOSHIBA' for the section wey dem wan create abi? Try give urself brain oh, as u don show us say d D&C wey your mama been do dat year no click, e go don pain dem wella say na only your brain been commot 4 d mata dat year, TUFIAKWA! ATURU LIKE YOU
From the result of my test. . . You are predestined to be wreck,
A note of advice. . . GO AND GET A LIFE!!!.
And talking about Mama. I respect and fear my Mama. But your mama is an A. S. H. A. W. O. I ve mate with her not less 4 tyms now. ONUKU like you
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by Ben13: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2011
Joke of the year, poster. Keep them coming.
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2011
I Just Love Ben10! cheesy cheesy
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by EfemenaXY: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2011
na wa o! - see levels of vexation for this thread! cheesy cheesy

lilkech:

@Efemena_xy: have you visited any cell or prison before? I am sure you have not because if you did you will find out MORE THAN HALF of the inmates in there will swear on their unborn childrens graves that they are INNOCENT. so in essence, YES you should also be thrown in there (did i mention that there will be a panel to resolve WAKA PASS issues) but you shouldn't worry much sha, you know that the FEMALE WARD WILL BE MORE HABITABLE THAN THE MALES.

Kelechi, chai - you nor try o! undecided lipsrsealed

true I never enter prison - but I dey do charity work 'n donate food for all dem inmates now grin grin
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by lysaa(f): 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2011
lilkech:

let me paint a scenerio:

LOL
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by francisj(m): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2011
what a hell , i am looking 4 some funny talk(write up) and not dis,

anyway,all u guy dat are always ya.b.i.n.g on the section,pls read:

U can ONLY appreciate a written joke when u use ur mind and not ur 'eyes & ears',
when u watch comedian on stages or listen to their audio works, u laugh cos ur ears or eyes is already transmitting to ur mind
what their next move possible is likely to be, at time they make u laugh with the way the pronounce a word, the way they demonstrate using their body to relate a message,etc all those act alone are enough to make one laugh/smiles,
but how do u appreciate a simple written joke!!!!
u could only do that when u put Ur mind to it ,tryin to image/picture the reality of the write up ,until u are able to attain to dat level,u will always find it very difficult/if not impossible to appreciate/understand written joke.
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by ARareGem(f): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2011
^^
For your mind you don drop words of wisdom. tongue True talk sha, but no matter how you picture a DRY 'joke', it still remains a DRY 'joke'.
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by lilkech(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2011
@efemena_xy: that stuff u do is good, i love and respect charity virtues in people but are thing dat people do in d name of CHARITY that vexes me, How can a popular charity group in visit kirikiri and after praying for the inmates proceed to share CONDOMS, WALL CLOCKS, UNIVERSAL CHARGERS, UMBRELLAS, SUN GLASSES in fact i don tire to dey mention dem. I hope you are not among such a group because one day the inmates dem go collect una join as una name be CHARITY. By the way my name no b kelechi, Before u begin tell people say u been share TELESCOPE give me for cell that year.

@onyeoshi: shebi ur guy name b SUDAN? See as u open mouth na him Harmatten BREEZE blow for d whole of NL. U wear only ur dirty pant dey flex your CHIN CHIN muscle for this thread. Na so u drink finish dat day go brothel come carry ur GRAND MAMA MATE go 4k dey fantasize say na my beautiful mumsy u dey with, if dem ask u later u go talk say na ur SUGAR GREAT GRAND MUMMY b dat abi? I don sabi say una go like to dey lick SAWA SUGAR for una family. See, GO OUTSIDE THAT CAVE YOU CALL A HOUSE, YOU SEE THAT TRANSFORMER BESIDE THAT ASHAWO JOINT IN FRONT OF YOUR STREET, good, now jump up and make sure you head butt the FEEDER PILLAR beside it. I been carry your name go synagogue and T.B himsef tell me say na wetin go cure you be dat. Run go do am now wey nepa dey so e go work sharply. Thank me in the afterlife. See dis guy oh, BARAWO wey break coconot finish CHOP THE FIBRE throwey the inside.
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 12, 2011
^^ Bro your English is damn good and your spoken Pidgin is way beyond human comprehension - You could easily be bagged an MOD Position before Xmas!
Congrats wink
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by Exponental(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2011
@OP,
U phuck up, u fom 4 beginnin, u beg last last, u phuck up jooorr
Re: This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? by dani1luv: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2011
Poster, thanks so much for suggestions, it would be taken into consideration.

Thread Locked
cos i see u insult and say nonsense to each poster that reply on diz thread, there is a thread for that. . . Check the librabry

thanks

(1)

Naija Beatitudes / Girlfriends Are Like Virus, / Top Ten 2013 April Fool News From The Web.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.