Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? (13673 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Thethy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2012
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by paulAdams: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
making money online requires much knowledge and hardwork,though d gurus lied to know d secret to making thousands of dollars online.the truth to making it big online is this - hardwork,patience,right knowlege and luck! www.blogging2wealthng.com
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Tonjeola1(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2012
Try this www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable with less than N4,000, u will make a lot of cash
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by blogger77: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
SELL STUFFS ON JUSTBUYORSELL.COM

TO GET STARTED, FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS:

Visit justbuyorsell.com website

1. Click on sign in. You will be directed to the registration page
2. Click on join now button (Please note that if you are already a registered user, you can just go straight and log in to your account)
3. Fill in your details and click on join now button
4. An activation code will be sent to your email, copy the activation code and paste it into the box including your phone number.
5. Then click on join now button. You will be then directed to your account.
6. Click on selling and then click on add new product
7. Start listing your products, detail products description, specifications, warranty period, product photos, you can set product fixed price (instantbuy) or you can set a minimum bid auction price and specify the duration of the auction. It is your choice to determine which selling channel best fit his or her business model. Either fix price model (instant buy) or Auction model.
8. You can log into your account anytime to manage your products. No limitation on the number of products to be listed. No relisting fee (So you can list an item as many time as you want). We have also made it possible for sellers to list either as bid or as an instantbuy. A seller can now choose any selling model that best suite his or her business plan. Either as a bid or instantbuy.

If you have further questions or registration problem, please do not hesitate to let me know. I will assist as soon as possible.

Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Tonjeola1(m): 5:25am On Nov 06, 2012
Tonjeola1: Try this www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable with less than N4,000, u will make a lot of cash
Earn $15 per referral into your payza account.
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by wealthexplorer: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2012
you can also rake in cash on facebook just by using some easy methods which are contained here in http://onlinewealthexplorer.net
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by iyamititi(f): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
With just $10, you are good to go. Sign up here: www.ultimatepowerprofits.com/abisco
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by iyamititi(f): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
A Real Business Opportunity Awaits…Are you interested in making great income?
Global One is about to change history regarding the way people make money online,
A real company with multiple Businesses under one Global One umbrella.
100% of ALL active members earn commissions and share in the Company Profits!

Social Marketing is a GLOBAL Paradigm Shift in the way to do Business and Share in Profits

By Joining you will also be a part of World’s largest Humanitarian Charity Organization ever, set up for those less fortunate on this earth, by providing clean water, food and Electricity!

Registration is FREE, & memberships range from as little as $10- $100 so what do you have to lose?
Copy the link below and lock in your position with Global One NOW!
www.ultimatepowerprofits.com/abisco
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by cbrass(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Emmandus: Hi all,
I really love how every one has shared one or two things for our consumption.I want to note here that the first thing in starting an online business isnt money but adequate knowledge and quality information.The experts have all mentioned from article writing (which I am about trying out aswell),and others.However,I believe information marketing is a money spinner.Also,there is no harm in having an online multiple streams of income.That was why I tried QSP and BOOM! that was the Bomb,caused I made my #2000 one time start up and I have still continued to make more just on QSP(Quick Smart Programme) alone!
keep achieving greatness!
Emmanuel Ayeni.
Engineer,Writer,Speaker and Entrepreneur

Pleas e how can I join u?
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Emmandus(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2014
i can be reached on this line 07033875827 to learn about the new investment vhicle i now drive
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by MrDanas: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nice Post. Bulk sms business i must say is really a profitable business, this is a kind of business you can start with little or no capital and start making money from fay one. Depending on the agreement you get into with who ever is getting your website setup for you. If you are interested in getting a bulk sms platform, just like http://www.textlagos.com, feel free, give us a call, drop and email and we could get you started.

http://www.Textlagos.com is Nigeria’s best sms provider located in Lagos providing quality bulk sms service, our gateway ha been structured to deliver all Bulk sms messages in 5 seconds. we will deliver all you sms messages in 5 seconds or we refund your Money.
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by onasharon(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2016
BUSINESS YOU CAN DO ONLINE WITHOUT FEAR 100% TESTED AND TRUSTED

I am here to boast to every one that need a genuine source of income opportunity to be financially free for life. Some people will be inviting you to join some certain scheme but be aware of any that says they will give you times 2 or 3 of your money remember days of wealth creation and so on. the only way to earn money is to work for it. some people because of greedy want a system that give them millions in a day.My advice to any one who is reading this and want to make money with their little effort is to register for a legitimate and life changing program that will never fail. Stop looking for job and while you are still looking this is what you can do to make money.This is only scheme I can guarantee any one to do. in as much you are ready to put your little effort and make it big in life. you have to take a step in life and don't let anyone stand in your way as obstacle to confuse you. People are really making it big. Forget those who tells you theirs is more flexible. They are copy catting the company and they forget it is an international with solid foundation worldwide. Choose the right one to join No selling No buying your effort counts FOR MORE CONTACT ME VIA[b] WHATASSP 08088006671 QUOTE ME ANTWHERE. THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH SUCH MONEY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DECIEVED
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Emmandus(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
It takes knowledge and hard work-smartwork. It doesn't happen overnight but the work is worth it, especially if what you are involved in includes building systems, leverage and passive income. That is what a couple of businesses I am doing now online apart from my blogging provides. The good thing is all can be started with close to nothing .
call me or whatsapp
Cheers!
Emmanuel
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by Emmandus(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
I need highly motivated male and female friends who are ready to make lots of money legally online and offline by working from home

If that sounds like you ! pLs ring me on 07033875827

or whatsapp on 07033875827

Emmanuel
Re: What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? by wadetaw202: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
2sexy:
Op, like I said before, start writing articles for people. You can decide how much to charge and with a good marketing in place, you should get your first client within 48 hours. I don't advice people to use freelance sites because that place is neck-breaking competitive. If you ar lazy, dis is not for you. But all the same, you can do it.

But OP, I don't think you are really interested in this.
How can one get clients aside from freelance sites?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GT Assur Now MANSARD Insurance. / Securities And Exchange Commission (SEC) Approves Green Bond / 13 Banks Lose N138bn To Loan Defaulters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.