Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Do You Need A Business Sponsor/capital - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need A Business Sponsor/capital (711 Views)

We Are Ready To Sponsor Your Dreams / Looking For A Sponsor: / Sponsor A Genuine L.p.o In Your Company's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Business Sponsor/capital by foxychio(f): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2011
My aim of this post is to help my fellow Nigerians who need a way out,
from their financial challenges. We have talented and capable Nigerians
moving from one place to the other doing nothing not because they don't
know what to do or cannot help themselves but only because they don't
have anyone who can sponsor them or give them some money to start-up
a business or pursue their careers.

Because of this, I've decided to offer you a helping hand by linking you up
with Nigerian Philanthropist that are ever willing to help you once you're
very much serious with yourself and career.

Send a mail with the subject "Naija Sponsors" now to internetsolution87@gmail.com
to get updated.

Good Luck.
Re: Do You Need A Business Sponsor/capital by Mcleo007(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
Are u for real?
Re: Do You Need A Business Sponsor/capital by foxychio(f): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2011
Please, I need confirmation from people that have gotten this most wanted package. Your confirmation will convince others.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get To Know How To Trade Global Stock Here In Nigeria And Make More Money / Used Bed, Mirror Shelve & Glass Table For Sale @ 33k / Get Paid 5$ For Joining This Dating Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.