Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) (81682 Views)

Biafra: Buhari Has A Hole In His Neck, Says Ipob's Nnamdi Kanu / Two Bed Room House With Open Land And Bore Hole For Sale At Ikorodu / Elephant Seen Helping A Lion Cub To A Watering Hole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Bvlgari: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
Pls nairalanders, what is the important of this hole pls?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Taylor90: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
Umbrella

But sometimes I use it for easy passing out of gas when belle don full

535 Likes 34 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2023
Obviously something is wrong with the average naija man..
Shame though, shame

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Bvlgari: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Taylor90:
Umbrella

Yeah i thought so too but the umbrella would not be stable in the chair hole. the table hole is more better for an umbrella stand

Brings us back to my question again

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Bvlgari: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
CuriousStudent:
Shame though, shame

Keep your dirty nasty s*x thoughts to yourself. Maybe something is wrong with u and u alone

That hole is meant for something important or else it wont be on almost all plactic chairs

503 Likes 42 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by FitCorper: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
That’s an emergency exit and in case mess just show unexpectedly so e go just deflate downwards and nor smell much.

252 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by brosom(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
I think the hole is for something, but more especially it's a design to mark the company.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Puss360(f): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
The hole is for Structural integrity of th stool when you sit... If u notice, it is always round. If it were square, pressure from your weight while sitting will begin from the "Square edges" and cause the chair to crack... But as it is round, the pressure is evenly distributed...

1065 Likes 74 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by illicit(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
I am not sure

1 Like

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
That hole is small compare to over 98% of naija girls hole

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by LikeAking: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
Puss360:
The hole is for Structural integrity of th stool when you sit... If u notice, it is always round. If it were square, pressure from your weight while sitting will begin from the "Square edges" and cause the chair to crack... But as it is round, the pressure is evenly distributed...

U Sabi book.

348 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Macphenson: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
Puss360:

Are u an Engineer?

217 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by wiseone28: 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Op incase you gas out 🤣

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:03am On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:

you 're smart

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by saintgp(m): 12:59am On Jul 24, 2023
Macphenson:

Are u an Engineer?
She obviously is,a construction/building engineer to be precise.

42 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Bvlgari: 1:03am On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:

Oh i see. Thanks for this explanation

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by NLPoliceWoman: 2:04am On Jul 24, 2023
RTR
Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:04am On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:

Here you have it........

That was exactly what we came
to type before seeing this post.

END OF THREAD.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 2:11am On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:

You have a point.
But going by this point, the hole should be wider than it is in order to evenly distribute the sitting pressure to the square edges and this will make prolonged sitting a little uncomfortable.
A little research shows that the hole is to provide vacuum when stacking the chairs.
This explanation is scientifically feasible.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2023
Taylor90:
Umbrella

If umbrella, how do you sit on the chair?

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2023
Bvlgari:

Yeah i thought so too but the umbrella would not be stable in the chair hole. the table hole is more better for an umbrella stand

Brings us back to my question again

How do sit on it then

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 6:35am On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:

OP, see the answer here. Case closed. Thanks.

I know somebody must get it be I typed

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2023
Bluezy13:

You have a point.
But going by this point, the hole should be wider than it is in order to evenly distribute the sitting pressure to the square edges and this will make prolonged sitting a little uncomfortable.
A little research shows that the hole is to provide vacuum when stacking the chairs.
This explanation is scientifically feasible.

The chair can't be inflated or deflated. The engineering submission is spot on

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Brownshoe: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2023
Putting your...........

1 Like

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2023
Benwallt:

The chair can't be inflated or deflated. The engineering submission is spot on

That is his/her submission.
It is technical and I am not a fan of bandwagon.
My research is from more than one source.
Perhaps you should conduct a little research too and find out from those who manufacture the chairs themselves.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2023
Bluezy13:

That is his/her submission.
It is technical and I am not a fan of bandwagon.
My research is from more than one source.
Perhaps you should conduct a little research too and find out from those who manufacture the chairs themselves.

Why is there no hole at the center of the ones with backrest if vacuum is that important.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Benwallt:

Why is there no hole at the center of the ones with backrest is vacuum is that important.

The ones with backrest have spaces/holes at the backrest designed perhaps for the same purpose. Look around you. Every plastic chair with backrest is designed with spaces at the back as long as it has no armrests. It's also for ventilation.

One can grab the backrest when stacking but the legs are not as close together in proportion as that of the stool counterparts.
Besides, the legs of the stools with holes at the center usually are attached together roundabout but the same cannot be said about the chairs with backrests.
It is all in the designs.

BTW, I figured this out before you even asked.
And I have told you, conduct research yourself or use Google.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bluezy13:

The ones with backrest have spaces/holes at the backrest designed perhaps for the same purpose. Look around you. Every plastic chair with backrest is designed with spaces at the back as long as it has no armrests.

One can grab the backrest when stacking but the legs are not as close together in proportion as that of the stool counterpart.
Besides, the legs of the stools with holes at the center usually are attached together roundabout but the same cannot be said about the chairs with backrests.
It is all in the designs.

BTW, I figured this out before you even asked.
And I have told you, conduct research yourself or use Google.

Good points. That does it. Thumbs up.

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by sotherefore: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
CuriousStudent:
Shame though, shame
Lols. You are the senseless one here. He asked harmless question and I haven't seen anywhere that such is bad. So if you think asking questions means something is wrong with that person then sorry your sense of reasoning is the size of an ameoba. Shame.

19 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by kerry57: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
It's an ergonomic design on the chair. It gives it balance because of the force that gets to the centre when it is carrying a weight or else it will easily break.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by JayDaily2: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
For the unavoidable; Fart!

Smiles.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) / Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). / See What A Man Was Spotted Doing On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.