Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash (30356 Views)

Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido / Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by shadrach77: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
whippersnapper:
Davido is a muslim. Never knew
He is a Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by Meti99(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Patrioticman007:
Devil's work at best will be his defense. However it's a fact that Islam has a line that shouldn't be crossed in the name of entertainment. He is already popular so what's the benefit of this blasphemous act ?. Hope he will tender a public apology to remake his already damage image, for no sane Muslim will ever respect Davido again.
Go and force him
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by enemyofprogress: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Muslims too dey vex jare. Any little thing dem don swell up like Ijebu gari. Mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by enemyofprogress: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Patrioticman007:
Devil's work at best will be his defense. However it's a fact that Islam has a line that shouldn't be crossed in the name of entertainment. He is already popular so what's the benefit of this blasphemous act ?. Hope he will tender a public apology to remake his already damage image, for no sane Muslim will ever respect Davido again.
apologize sey wetin happen? He ain't doing that. Make una do you worst

1 Like

Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by almarthins(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m so much in Love with Davido

U na money u dey follow,
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by Stinty: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hope it's not what am thinking, u self won join the league of the baby mama's. Oshee
Jennyclay:
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by iamrealdeji(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
biafranrealson:
Its very very difficult to free an enslaved mind.
Religion is toxic
Though the elites knows the truth but uses it as a strong tool to remain relevant and in power.
The poor saw it as their only hope .
And atheists like you eventually commit suicide and still enter hell fire. Not you o but people like you. Arabs are even more religious than us and extremely wealthy with peace of mind. I know an Arab billionaire that reads whole Quran several times during Ramadan,that's their way of life and non religious people are struggling with poverty,drug addiction,alcohol or sex addiction,suffering in this world and will still go to hell fire after they die but many of those Arabs are enjoying in this world and will enjoy in paradise in the hereafter forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by NBAjunior: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

I want to sex you baby
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Muslimbad
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by iamrealdeji(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
So David dey fear like this, tufia! If na me, I go leave am, make heaven fall make we see! Don't ever allow a terrorist to threat you; that's why I like Isrealies, stone them and loose either your hands or your head. Mus*lims dey fear them very well. Someone like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu; them dey fear them wella!
Nobody is as rich and powerful as MBS,the Prime Minister of the country of our Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. The blessed land of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The blessings of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is what they're enjoying along with the places Prophet stepped on while he was alive. Places like Dubai,Abudhabi,Qatar,Oman,Kuwait,etc. Prophet's blessing is the reason why his country is that rich as well as sister countries around them. Saudi Aramco is the richest company in the world. Prophet's blessing is the reason why neighboring countries he stepped on like Iraq,Iran,UAE,Kuwait,Qatar,etc are so rich, they're so oil rich too. It's the blessing of our beloved Prophet Muhammad ﷺ . If you're so sad and angry about that,go and kill yourself. MBS is never afraid of Zionists,he only fears that they don't bomb Masjid Nabawiyy(Prophet Muhammad's mosque and Masjid Al Haram). If they do to they would never suceed because Allah dealt with those that tried it in ancient times Prophet Muhammad is the greatest man who has ever lived. His name is mentioned every second, he's prayed for or talked about by billions of people around the world,his name is the most common given name in the world. Islam is still spreading every second like wild fire upon all the hate,it's still the world's fastest growing religion,Quran is a treasure,most important book in the world filled with knowledge and solutions to everything in life,Quran is filled with thousands of facts,scientific facts that correlate with today scientific results,mathematical miracles and scientific facts that are yet to be discovered

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by Codes151(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
A brainwashed country
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by orion7: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Religion of piss and shit. I hate you all
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by mAskA78(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
orion7:
Religion of piss and shit. I hate you all
Your heart shall die by ill of hatred. Bastard

1 Like

Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by XAUBulls: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by orion7: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
mAskA78:

Your heart shall die by ill of hatred. Bastard
I hate you stupid Muslims. Useless Violent cretins. India is real king with you guys. Others will soon follow. Goats
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by nurusystem(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
mariovito:
Delete wetin don enter internet?

Stop playing.

Same way Oba was asking that Gang of Lagos be deleted. Impossible Mission.

Muslims need to calm down, they seem to be more sensitive than my gf clits.

David or his artist should release the video abeg.
Owarka
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by liasmiram2567: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Dshocker:
I heard he lost many followers under 24hrs after posting the video...

Muslim is a religion of peace, but violent Muslim is being practiced in Nigeria.
We have you seen violent Muslim in Nigeria?.Are the Muslims In your neighbourhood,office, school,violent? If those Muslim friends and acquaintances if your are violent where would you have been?
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by KayB: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Who born monkey? He can go and be doing all sorts with the doctrine that accepts junks and confusion %%%%%
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by Rotji(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Na see finish dey cause all these nonsense, the entitlement mentality of Northern Nigerian Muslims no get part 2. It's like Northern Nigerian Muslims feel they are the best Muslims in the world, cos I don't see why Muslims in other west African countries or Africa or even the entire world would not don't react to trivialities like the ones in Nigeria do. Haba na dem start Islam for the world
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by DaChosenOne: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lol muslims are threatening Davido.
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by zumbigbo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
This video and Sweden wahala go inflame the North. Dem angry over poverty, but the imam will transfer that frustration
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by Teymanhenry(f): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
Youngkhaleepha3:
Thank you David for dealing this rubbish
Because Muslimss don’t sing and dance in the mosque

That's why you should know he wasn't imitating the Muslims. Nigeria's got more bigger issues than a mere video
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by Dskillful(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
But we christians play with everything, comedians now use alters as stage to perform jokes.. we use the name of God for fun. May God have mercy on us....
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by paxx: 2:49am On Jul 25, 2023
what if nigerians protested bad governance the same way they care about religion.. i wonder if nigeria could improve

now that davido has deleted the video. Has the price of fuel changed? is food in the market any cheaper? are there more beautiful women to marry? has nigeria improved ? isnt music haram? why are muslims even listening to this song?

Why are we all hypocrites?
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by Padipadi(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2023
ArmaniUhuru:
Davido Bleep up
So what ll u do now that he has deleted it
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by magzey: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2023
blazepascal:
Muslim mk una dey calm down..una carry religion too far
You that don't respect your religion ,you should mind your business undecided
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by magzey: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2023
zumbigbo:
This video and Sweden wahala go inflame the North. Dem angry over poverty, but the imam will transfer that frustration
You don't know anything about the North just keep kwayet.
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by 2breast4me: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2023
Muslim people una too complain.Bleep the religion
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by Nobodysboo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
mariovito:
Delete wetin don enter internet?

Stop playing.

Same way Oba was asking that Gang of Lagos be deleted.

Impossible Mission.

Muslims need to calm down, they seem to be more sensitive than my gf clits.

David or his artist should release the full video abeg.

Abeg when asake use Church any Christian group complain?
Re: ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash by zumbigbo(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
magzey:

You don't know anything about the North just keep kwayet.

LOL. No mono-thought process here. if you do not like different views, Sniper dey.

No be the North wey dem kill Deborah and Gideon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unpopular Opinion: Don Jazzy Is Not Managing His Artistes Well. / 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins / Bright Chimezie Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.