Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Muslims, What Is Wrong With The Music Video - Jaye Lo By Logos Olori - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muslims, What Is Wrong With The Music Video - Jaye Lo By Logos Olori (761 Views)

Logos Olori Escapes Death In Car Accident / Davido Mocks Muslims Over Logos Olori Video, Shades Dem With Tweets / Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims, What Is Wrong With The Music Video - Jaye Lo By Logos Olori by Harddiskng(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2023
I came across so much ranting from Muslims about the music video by Logos Olori, Davido’s new signee.

At first I thought he must have spoken blasphemy against the Quran, or one of the Holy Prophet, or he used half-naked muslim style ladies in the video.

When i finally watched the video causing anger, only to see well dressed muslim brothers dancing and in the lyrics, the artist praising Allah for his new found fortune.

This is the same video that had some Muslims sending death threats to Davido and Logos (which is illegal in Nigeria).

My confusion knew no bounds, so I am here to ask Muslims in Nigeria what is wrong with the video to warrant so much murderous intent.

1 Like

Re: Muslims, What Is Wrong With The Music Video - Jaye Lo By Logos Olori by Harddiskng(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2023
Personally I think the propensity for violence of some Muslims in Nigeria over trivial issues is getting out of hand.

Imagine the number of deaths threats, one even posted a picture of the young lady that was burnt alive by muslim zealots some time ago and said Davido was next

The other day, an Alfa was threatening to stone to death Some Osun worshippers peacefully going about the business of their own god (can you just imagine in a secular country like Nigeria not an islam country).

2 Likes

Re: Muslims, What Is Wrong With The Music Video - Jaye Lo By Logos Olori by Harddiskng(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2023
Not all muslims are evil but I think the situation is still unchanged cause the masses have taken the right action.

I came across a post on Quora about violence by Muslim and why it is not prevalent in Indian even with their growing population.

The answer was intriguing, it turns out that muslim police themselves cause they are very much aware of the unforgiving repercussion of propagating violence. If Muslims kill 1 Hindu they know the resulting action would be Hindus killing 10 muslims.

Apparently Muslims have no such fear in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims, What Is Wrong With The Music Video - Jaye Lo By Logos Olori by RedboneSmith(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2023
It doesn’t take much to offend conservative and even moderate Muslims. Their sensitivity is more fragile than a fabregé egg. Nigerians should know that by now.

1 Like

Re: Muslims, What Is Wrong With The Music Video - Jaye Lo By Logos Olori by Harddiskng(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
RedboneSmith:
It doesn’t take much to offend conservative and even moderate Muslims. Their sensitivity is more fragile than a fabregé egg. Nigerians should know that by now.

Well just like the way Muslims and Hindus co-exist in Indian, it’s time other religions in Nigeria that matter into their own hands and put the fear of God in eachother.

Peace is not absence of war, peace is both of us acknowledging eachother’s prowess in the act of war and choosing to refrain from violence because of the resulting exigency.

Nobody has monopoly on violence.

1 Like

Re: Muslims, What Is Wrong With The Music Video - Jaye Lo By Logos Olori by bassdow: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
Harddiskng:
I came across so much ranting from Muslims about the music video by Logos Olori, Davido’s new signee.

At first I thought he must have spoken blasphemy against the Quran, or one of the Holy Prophet, or he used half-naked muslim style ladies in the video.

When i finally watched the video causing anger, only to see well dressed muslim brothers dancing and in the lyrics, the artist praising Allah for his new found fortune.

This is the same video that had some Muslims sending death threats to Davido and Logos (which is illegal in Nigeria).

My confusion knew no bounds, so I am here to ask Muslims in Nigeria what is wrong with the video to warrant so much murderous intent.

...and someOne used FAKE biShops and nothing happened
Re: Muslims, What Is Wrong With The Music Video - Jaye Lo By Logos Olori by Harddiskng(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
bassdow:

...and someOne used FAKE biShops and nothing happened

We are too tolerant of violence by Muslims in Nigeria.

I was amazed about the very little tolerance Muslims are given in Indian. Which makes them as meek as doves over there, cuz there; you do anyhow = you see anyhow

Check the picture below. If a Muslim is found with a gun, he/she is shot on sight!

Note: I have Muslims as family members and I have told them, if you claim violence in the name of islam is propagated by the uneducated muslim but you the educated ones refuses to check their excesses or speak against it, you are as guilty as them are. So when appraisal comes don’t expect to be spared.

(1) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Drops Tribute To Mohbad With A New Song Titled ‘sunny Ade’. / Who's Going To Be The Next American Idol / Scotland Harrassment: Okposo Petitions Queen Elizabeth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.