Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated (897 Views)

Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / "Religion Has No Place In The 21st Century"-Cambridge Debate-Dawkins vs.Williams / An Interview Of Richard Dawkins By Ben Stein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2011
", Dawkins' aligning of himself with 'science' against 'religion' is effectively blown out of the water by the McGraths, as it has been by other writers, and is revealed to be a wholly artificial and unsustainable position. Dawkins only gains a platform by lumping together all the religions, especially the major ones, then looking for extreme and often unrepresentative things to poke fun at, but it is high time that his very selective appraisal of just what "religion" is was called into question, "

In his 2006 book, 'The God Delusion,' major atheist propagandist preacher Richard Dawkins has departed from his earlier scientific approach of outlining the various evolutionary principles which he sees as explaining and underpinning the complexity of life, in order to go on a fully venomous, and sometimes quite incoherent, tirade against religion in general. He has done so, however, without giving much thought as to just what truly constitutes "religion" and, in his resultant myopic, highly selective and prejudicial approach, he frequently makes comments which are quite ludicrous and which may often be equally applied to his own religion of aggressive, fundamentalist atheism.

Dawkins' fellow Oxford Professor Alister McGrath, one of Britain's most senior evangelical Christian theologians, has often taken it upon himself to respond to various Dawkins' inconsistencies; this time, he has sensibly confined his response to a book of only 78 pages. Some have questioned this, but it really makes very good sense and reflects the fact that 'The God Delusion' is not serious science or carefully developed and finely-tuned argument but simply an angry rant! Why waste paper on distinguishing such an unstructured, and frequently poorly researched, outburst?

As Andrew Rilstone, very amusingly, has stated,

"It ('The God Delusion') doesn't contain anything which I can recognise as a point of view or train of thought: it just fires off a random series of nasty remarks about Christianity and anything else which happens to come into the author's line of fire. I felt that I had spent the afternoon sipping latte in the company of one of those terribly sophisticated sixth-formers who is planning to leave home while he still knows everything. 'Then there's Wagner, but chaps like us know he's awful; and of course, there's modern French philosophy, but chaps like us know that's rubbish; then there's Descartes, but chaps like us are much too clever to read him.' Or perhaps, with a very, very clever but mildly autistic child, who spouts out an endless stream of non-linear free association: 'There's a big red truck. We had baked beans for tea. That makes me think of Hindus. Catholics are silly, aren't they? That makes me think of Vikings. We don't like Wagner, do we? Or Muslims. Or Jews. Or Post-Structuralists.'"

“Some may have previously been a little intellectually frightened and intimidated by Dawkins[b] but much within his most recent book falls down at a very basic and elementary level and these failings are absolutely manifest and assessible to all - bus driver and biologist alike[/b]”

Rilstone's brief but very witty review highlights the fact that too much of 'The God Delusion' is unsequential, unstructured, incoherent and very poorly argued; this is why Christian fundamentalists have quickly come to really appreciate the latest Dawkins' offering: if this is the best that can be fired at them, why even take cover? Not surprisingly one or two well-known atheists have expressed embarrassment about the book. Already famously, Michael Ruse, Professor of Philosophy at Florida State University, has stated,

"The God Delusion makes me embarrassed to be an atheist, and the McGraths show why."

Less amusingly than Rilstone but probably more to the point, Alvin Plantinga has stated this,
", Despite the fact that this book is mainly philosophy, Dawkins is not a philosopher (he's a biologist). Even taking this into account, however, much of the philosophy he purveys is at best jejune. You might say that some of his forays into philosophy are at best sophomoric, but that would be unfair to sophomores; the fact is (grade inflation aside), many of his arguments would receive a failing grade in a sophomore philosophy class. This, combined with the arrogant, smarter-than-thou tone of the book, can be annoying." (From 'The Dawkins Confusion' by Alvin Plantinga, Books and Culture, March/April, 2007. The full review may be found here: http://www.christianitytoday.com/bc/2007/002/1.21.html).

So one of the biggest problems with Richard Dawkins is that he really knows absolutely nothing about religion at all and so many of his statements and assertions can be quickly countered by those who really know their subject at a more consistent and structured philosophical, doctrinal and theological level. Not surprising then that McGrath compares the Dawkins anti-religious polemics to "the anti-religious programmes built into the education of Soviet children during the 1950s, based on mantras such as 'Science has disproved religion!,' 'Religion is superstition' and the like." (page 4).

The point is very well made; the communists knew nothing about religion even while attempting to depose it and to replace it with another one (communism). Richard Dawkins too attacks something which he appears to have very little knowledge of, while attempting to replace it with his brand of aggressive, fundamentalist atheism. A form of atheism, it should be added, that an increasing number of atheists have been separating themselves from since the 2006 publication of 'The God Delusion.'

Please read the rest of article - http://www.ukapologetics.net/07/2dawkinsdelusions.htm
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2011
The Dawkins destroyers.

1.Alister Edgar McGrath.

Alister Edgar McGrath (born 23 January 1953) is an Anglican priest, theologian, and Christian apologist, currently Professor of Theology, Ministry, and Education at Kings College London and Head of the Centre for Theology, Religion and Culture. He was previously Professor of Historical Theology at the University of Oxford, and was principal of Wycliffe Hall, Oxford until 2005.

McGrath is noted for his work in historical, systematic, and scientific theology, as well as his writings on apologetics and his opposition to antireligionism. He holds both a DPhil (in molecular biophysics) and an earned Doctor of Divinity degree from the University of Oxford.

2. John Lennox

John Carson Lennox is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Oxford, Fellow in Mathematics, Philosophy of Science and Pastoral Advisor at Green Templeton College of Oxford University. He is also an outspoken and world-renowned Christian academic.

3.Alvin Plantinga

Alvin Carl Plantinga (born November 15, 1932) is an American analytic philosopher and the emeritus John A. O'Brien Professor of Philosophy at the University of Notre Dame. He is known for his work in philosophy of religion, epistemology, metaphysics, and Christian apologetics. Plantinga is a Christian and known for applying the methods of analytic philosophy to defend orthodox Christian beliefs.
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2011
Richard Dawkins on dawkins.net:
You and I, of course, are much too intelligent and well educated to need religion. But ordinary people, hoi polloi, the Orwellian proles, the Huxleian Deltas and Epsilon semi-morons, need religion. Well, I want to cultivate more respect for people than that.
richarddawkins.net/articles/318

this guy doesnt know how to talk. typical o Evangelical Atheists
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
^

Absolutely.

he is also very arrogant, bigoted and aggressive.

So much for tolerance in atheism !!!

I just watched one of his disciples on BBC news channel asking for the government to intervene in faith schools and stop the teaching of creationism as the only absolute fact.

What is their business.

We are all ready for the intellectual warfare. You will see me on BBC news soon,  grin
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by philip0906(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2011
frosbel:

^

Absolutely.

I just watched one of his disciples on BBC news channel asking for the government to intervene in faith schools and stop the teaching of creationism as the only absolute fact.

What is their business.

We are all ready for the intellectual warfare. You will see me on BBC news soon, grin
i remember saying something similar too. . .
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-777582.0.html
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by thehomer: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2011
Dawkins writes one book, so many Christians already quaking in their boots write so many books by attaching his name to their works which unsurprisingly didn't fare well. Such works are generally referred to as "Dawkins fleas"
Of those books, I actually read the book by the McGraths and was sorely disappointed considering the complaints he'd made on the filming of "the Root of all Evil".
My advice to you is that you take the time to read the book because that book was a major disappointment so I tuned out from these attempted follow up works.
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2011
thehomer:

Dawkins writes one book, so many Christians already quaking in their boots write so many books by attaching his name to their works which unsurprisingly didn't fare well. Such works are generally referred to as "Dawkins fleas"
Of those books, I actually read the book by the McGraths and was sorely disappointed considering the complaints he'd made on the filming of "the Root of all Evil".
My advice to you is that you take the time to read the book because that book was a major disappointment so I tuned out from these attempted follow up works.

haha grin

Atheists are an irritant in my opinion and best left alone.

However my main purpose in debating you and your chaotic theories is to prevent you from misleading others !!!
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by thehomer: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2011
frosbel:

^

Absolutely.

What is their business.

We are all ready for the intellectual warfare. You will see me on BBC news soon,  grin

There is a reason why we don't teach children that the stork theory of conception is an absolute fact.
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
Dawkins fleas

Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by thehomer: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2011
frosbel:

haha  grin

Atheists are an irritant in my opinion and best left alone.

However my main purpose in debating you and your chaotic theories is to prevent you from misleading others !!!

In that case, good for you. Though I won't debate you. I'll just give you the best information we currently have to prevent you from fooling yourself.
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^

You guys think you are arguing with FOOLS !!!

I have once told you I am a scientist in my own right and have enough detail even at an elementary level to refute your unfounded theories.
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by thehomer: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
frosbel:

^^

You guys think you are arguing with FOOLS !!!

I have once told you I am a scientist in my own right and have enough detail even at an elementary level to refute your unfounded theories.

Actually, you're an engineer which can be considered in some cases to be a bit separate from being a scientist. And under engineering, you're more into technology using computers which is even further removed from core science fields.

Please you're welcome to refute scientific theories. If you succeed, numerous prizes await.
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2011
@ Frosbel and others

Why do y'all like to attack Richard Dawkins and think you're attacking all atheistic perspectives? Richard Dawkins isn't special, he is just an evolutionary biologist who happens to be an atheist and apparently wrote a book that gets under your skin.

He is far from being an "evangelical atheist prophet" grin, but he is definitely a "rock star" to some people in the 18- 35 year old male atheist demographic in the west. I haven't read his books and I'm sure a lot of atheists didn't read his book or the likes in order to discard their beliefs in gods.  Seriously, who needs Richard Dawkins before they feel like something just isn't right about a talking snake who tricked a simple minded woman to eat a fruit?

Once you ask questions and look for answers devoid of religious sentimentalism, you will view religious stories as absolutely ridiculous too.
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by UyiIredia(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2011
thehomer:

Actually, you're an engineer which can be considered in some cases to be a bit separate from being a scientist. And under engineering, you're more into technology using computers which is even further removed from core science fields.

Please you're welcome to refute scientific theories. If you succeed, numerous prizes await.

Engineers aren't further removed from core science fields because they use the scientific method in their works. Engineers are a subset of operational scientists. Of course, operational science is different from historical (or forensic) science.
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

Engineers aren't further removed from core science fields because they use the scientific method in their works. Engineers are a subset of operational scientists. Of course, operational science is different from historical (or forensic) science.

That still doesn't make the IT guy an expert in neuroscience. They are both scientists but the IT guy doesn't know anything about how axons communicate with somas.  Hell, nurses are very important but you don't want the ER nurse operating on your pancreas.
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2011
thehomer:

If you remember in a previous post, I mentioned studying Chemistry , Physics and Biology to university level. I am also an avid reader of not just technology but science as a whole.

Not to say this makes me an expert, far from it , but it provides me and many others like me with a solid foundation on which to build blocks of fact , truths and logical scientific deductions.

The end product is an immoveable structure which is the truth that GOD and SCIENCE do not contradict each other. On the contrary science will not have sounded so wonderful and beautiful , if there was not a mighty GOD behind it all.

Now continue the circular arguments.  grin
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Enigma(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2011
Dawkins' fleas, my leg! smiley

More like Dawkins flees --- e.g. dodging a debate recently. smiley
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by thehomer: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

What engineers do is that they apply the scientific findings to real world applications. Then frosbel is in the computer technology market so is further removed from the core science fields.
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by thehomer: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2011
frosbel:

If you remember in a previous post, I mentioned studying Chemistry , Physics and Biology to university level. I am also an avid reader of not just technology but science as a whole.

Not to say this makes me an expert, far from it , but it provides me and many others like me with a solid foundation on which to build blocks of fact , truths and logical scientific deductions.

The end product is an immoveable structure which is the truth that GOD and SCIENCE do not contradict each other. On the contrary science will not have sounded so wonderful and beautiful , if there was not a mighty GOD behind it all.

Now continue the circular arguments.  grin

Are you ready to refute the scientific theories and receive your prizes? If you are, then please proceed using this solid foundation that you claim to have.
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2011
For starters , watch this video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M_ZF8r5e7w
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2011
Martian:

@ Frosbel and others

Why do y'all like to attack Richard Dawkins and think you're attacking all atheistic perspectives? Richard Dawkins isn't special, he is just an evolutionary biologist who happens to be an atheist and apparently wrote a book that gets under your skin.
hmm its obvious u have no idea of what the issues with Dawkins are. Hes actually embarrassing himself and u atheist in general with is own new found attack on Religion. scroll up a bit and read his post from his website dawkins.net on how he described pple that needs religion. hes to arrogant and believes so much in himself.

He is far from being an "evangelical atheist prophet" grin, but he is definitely a "rock star" to some people in the 18- 35 year old male atheist demographic in the west.
this comment further confirms that most of u guys on nl knows next to nothing about dawkins. hes a confirmed evangelical atheist. theres a thread on nl authored by my humble self which this has been confirmed. hes the founder/leader of the new atheism movement mimicking religion. some of his advert were done by children. he also organised summer camps for kids aged 8-17 to teach them evolution and attempt to free them from religious dogma. Many atheists are even criticizing him.

I haven't read his books and I'm sure a lot of atheists didn't read his book or the likes in order to discard their beliefs in gods.  Seriously, who needs Richard Dawkins before they feel like something just isn't right about a talking snake who tricked a simple minded woman to eat a fruit?
just do so more on line studies about the guy. some atheist has turned him into a demi god and hes act determines the thinking of some. u may tell us on NL that u arent one of those, but that doesnt take anything away from the fact that some pple see him as infallible

Once you ask questions and look for answers devoid of religious sentimentalism, you will view religious stories as absolutely ridiculous too.
this just shows how biased and stereotyped minded most atheists are. why dont u try to ask questions with open mind on the pretence that u genuinely want answers?
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^

Thanks jo.

These atheists are just hypocrites !!!
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2011
toba:

hmm its obvious u have no idea of what the issues with Dawkins are. Hes actually embarrassing himself and u atheist in general with is own new found attack on Religion. scroll up a bit and read his post from his website dawkins.net on how he described pple that needs religion. hes to arrogant and believes so much in himself. this comment further confirms that most of u guys on nl knows next to nothing about dawkins. hes a confirmed evangelical atheist. theres a thread on nl authored by my humble self which this has been confirmed. hes the founder/leader of the new atheism movement mimicking religion. some of his advert were done by children. he also organised summer camps for kids aged 8-17 to teach them evolution and attempt to free them from religious dogma. Many atheists are even criticizing him. just do so more on line studies about the guy. some atheist has turned him into a demi god and hes act determines the thinking of some. u may tell us on NL that u arent one of those, but that doesnt take anything away from the fact that some pple see him as infallible this just shows how biased and sterotyped minded most atheists are. why dont u try to ask questions with open mind on the pretence that u genuinely want answers?

Ok, he's an evangelical atheist and his arrogant. So??
No one sees Dawkins as infallible, who do think he is?!! The atheist pope? I told you the demographic that sees him as a celebrity who gives a voice to their opinions. What he writes about seem to be the kinds of things they grew up thinking  and when someone eloquently put it into words like Dawkins did , he became a celebrity. His american fans in particular love him because he gave them something to throw back at the christians that are constantly whining about being persecuted when they are the majority and influence ridiculous legislations.
Dawkins' book gave them a way to give the middle finger to the hitherto unchallenged religious conservatives who feel their views give them moral superiority.  And it helps that he is an evolutionary biologist so when he calls creationists ignorant, he knows what he's talking about.

You tell me to have an open mind? You get your worldview from the bible and refuse to accept that it's just one of thousands of mythical and epic books but I'm the one who needs an open mind?

Let me open your mind a little. Greek poet Ovid wrote the metamorphosis in AD8. The greeks didn't know Yahweh but somehow in this epic , the gods Jupiter and his brother Neptune drowned the whole world because humanity was immoral and left two people alive to repopulate the earth. Does this sound like a certain story in another epic?
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by mazaje(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
Martian:

You tell me to have an open mind? You get your worldview from the bible and refuse to accept that it's just one of thousands of mythical and epic books but I'm the one who needs an open mind?

I tire ohh. . . .
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by thehomer: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2011
frosbel:

For starters , watch this video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M_ZF8r5e7w

Sorry, I'd rather read what you have to say rather than what some video has to say. If you think the argument made in that video supports your view, then please present what you understand it says because I'm not going to spend my time on it only for you to say something else so state your case. If it is thought provoking enough, then I may watch the video.
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by 1Godfather(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2011
LOL,  Ah Dawkins!

He is still avoiding any serious examination of his godless prattle and running from academics who want to challenge him to a serious debate. But of course, he has enough time in the world to go after your children. Apparently, not satisfied with preaching to his uncritical New Atheist followers on the vast danger of allowing theists raise their own children with the belief that there is a God, he has taken it upon himself to catch YOUR children young! Of course, he would not like you to point out to him the utter irony of baiting young children with a book called "The Magic of Reality" after supposedly denouncing and critiquing the alleged 'numinous'. Yes, he can dash any appeal to the numinous to the rocks only when he is not borrowing the same concept to peddle his worldview. It makes me laugh the way Dicky Dawkins and his merry band of materialist science fetishists go to some lengths to borrow and imitate these fundamentalist Christians they love to rail about.

Anyone with slightly better-than-average critical reasoning skills, both atheist and theist alike, can see "The God Delusion" for what it really is after reading it. It is little more than an unsophisticated piece of sophomoric diatribe. But of course, you don't have to take my words for it. You can read it and see how far YOUR own critical thinking skills will go in spotting the illogical arguments that litter the whole religion-bashing screed. But of course his book achieves a vital purpose namely to empower other hitherto closet atheists to speak their anti-theistic convictions boldly. Having recorded such a phenomenal success by this initial endeavor, judging by the brood of militant atheists that now litter the public discourse and sundry web fora with their rancid obloquies, I suppose Dicky Dawkins has now embarked on another leg of his quasi-Pauline atheological missionary journey. Yes, now he is coming for your children!

Read the rest here: http://1godfather./2011/10/08/dawkins-wants-your-children-now
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2011
Martian:

Ok, he's an evangelical atheist and his arrogant. So??
nothing really, just for sake of clarity

No one sees Dawkins as infallible, who do think he is?!! The atheist pope? I told you the demographic that sees him as a celebrity who gives a voice to their opinions. What he writes about seem to be the kinds of things they grew up thinking  and when someone eloquently put it into words like Dawkins did , he became a celebrity. His american fans in particular love him because he gave them something to throw back at the christians that are constantly whining about being persecuted when they are the majority and influence ridiculous legislations.
Dawkins' book gave them a way to give the middle finger to the hitherto unchallenged religious conservatives who feel their views give them moral superiority.  
ok. May be some of theses pple u talked about are the ones im referring to above. see i ve read many nasty comments from atheists on varios forums. some says since dawkins gave them a book that brought them out of their delusion, he has become a god. like i did say above. some atheists and not all.

And it helps that he is an evolutionary biologist so when he calls creationists ignorant, he knows what he's talking about.
i wouldnt say he knows what hes talking about nor he doesnt know. i would advise u read some of what others that have read the book had to say about it. u know some intellectuals have invited him to debate to question some of his logic based on his book, he declined some of these debates. the guy is actually arrogant. i seldom visit dawkins.net to read what people have to say. its from same site i lifted dawkins' post , which i posted above. i'll advice u do same

this is another erroneous comment. my worldview isnt restricted to the bible even though i get part of it from the bible. I read the grail message and listen to islam scholars preach same way i learn from real and honest deist, atheist and not pretenders.

Let me open your mind a little. Greek poet Ovid wrote the metamorphosis in AD8. The greeks didn't know Yahweh but somehow in this epic , the gods Jupiter and his brother Neptune drowned the whole world because humanity was immoral and left two people alive to repopulate the earth. Does this sound like a certain story in another epic?
No it doesnt
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2011
toba:

nothing really, just for sake of clarity ok. May be some of theses pple u talked about are the ones im referring to above. see i ve read many nasty comments from atheists on varios forums. some says since dawkins gave them a book that brought them out of their delusion, he has become a god. like i did say above. some atheists and not all. i wouldnt say he knows what hes talking about nor he doesnt know. i would advise u read some of what others that have read the book had to say about it. u know some intellectuals have invited him to debate to question some of his logic based on his book, he declined some of these debates. the guy is actually arrogant. i seldom visit dawkins.net to read what people have to say. its from same site i lifted dawkins' post , which i posted above. i'll advice u do same this is another erroneous comment. my worldview isnt restricted to the bible even though i get part of it from the bible. I read the grail message and listen to islam scholars preach same way i learn from real and honest deist, atheist and not pretenders. No it doesnt

Some intellectuals? Why debate creationists when it only gives them a sense of self importance that there are actually doing something? If creationism was real, should it be thought in reputable institutions? If creationism was intellectual, shouldn't it produce some kind of benefit for humanity like evolutionary studies continue to do?

An evolutionary biologist debating a creationist is like an Astrophysicist debating a psychic. Imagine Neil Degrasse Tyson debating Miss Cleo. Google both so you'll undestand what I mean.
So if he's arrogant and belligerent towards some religious people who think they have the same standing as other people in scientific circles, I don't blame him.

About Ovid's metamorphosis and Jupiter drowing humanity, I'll tell you the epic I'm talking about.
The one about some 600 year old jewish guy who yahweh told to build an ark becuase he was about to drown every man, woman, child, cat,dog, goat, giraffe, horse, bacteria, lion, rat, cockroache, ducks, alligator,crocodile, zebra, macau, gorilla, baboon, pelican, chicken, cow,tiger, leopard,hyena, fetus' in wombs ad infinitum.
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2011
Martian:

Some intellectuals? Why debate creationists when it only gives them a sense of self importance that there are actually doing something? If creationism was real, should it be thought in reputable institutions? If creationism was intellectual, shouldn't it produce some kind of benefit for humanity like evolutionary studies continue to do?

hahaha   grin
Re: Dawkins' Delusional Dogma Defeated by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
frosbel:

hahaha   grin

Glad you find it funny. Next time you get sick, just pray to jesus and rub anointing oil on your head. Or maybe use medicine developed because of Creationism.

(1) (Reply)

What The Bible Is. Attention: Christians. / At What Point Do I Seek Help Outside My Church Or Beyond My Pastor? / Evolution = Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.