Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Checkout The Mysterious Tree That Bears Fruit In The Shape Of Women - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Checkout The Mysterious Tree That Bears Fruit In The Shape Of Women (460 Views)

Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos / I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk / Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Mysterious Tree That Bears Fruit In The Shape Of Women by Gister61: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
In Thailand, a peculiar tree has caught the attention of the internet due to its fruit bearing an uncanny resemblance to a young woman. The intriguing footage of these green fruits has left some amazed while others remain skeptical.

According to Buddhist mythology, this tree is known as the Nariphon, and it supposedly produces fruits in the likeness of young female creatures. Legend has it that the Nariphon tree grows in the mythical forest called Himaphan. The story traces back to when the Buddhist God Indra constructed a dwelling in the forest for his wife, Vessantara, and their two children.

See more photos>>>>https://heathlinecare.com/checkout-the-mysterious-tree-that-bears-fruit-in-the-shape-of-women/

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Mysterious Tree That Bears Fruit In The Shape Of Women by ollyboy009(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
End time tree
Re: Checkout The Mysterious Tree That Bears Fruit In The Shape Of Women by MySexyMoni(f): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2023
WOW
Re: Checkout The Mysterious Tree That Bears Fruit In The Shape Of Women by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 25, 2023
i have seen some documentaries in which some shaped plastics are carved to a particular shapes and place around the seed as the begin to germinate, so that by the time they grow, they will take the shape of the plastic containers before being remove forcefully later. Very common in some apple species.
I don't know if this one too is cleverly done like that. But looks weird though. It will attract lots of customers.

(1) (Reply)

My Journey Into Agricultural Farming (diary) / Quail Eggs Needed In Large Quantity / Shea Butter (ori) For Sale In Large And Small Quantity At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.