Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

“i’m Overwhelmed” Hotel Staff Who Returned $70K Thanks Davido As He Reaches Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Overwhelmed” Hotel Staff Who Returned $70K Thanks Davido As He Reaches Out (255 Views)

Coalition Of Orphanages Thanks Davido For Contribution To Its Members. / Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward / Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Overwhelmed” Hotel Staff Who Returned $70K Thanks Davido As He Reaches Out by godsaveak47: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
The woman could also be seen praying for him.

Nigerian artist Davido recently made headlines for his selfless act when he reached out to a hotel staff who returned $70K left behind in a hotel room.

The hotel staff with the name, Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary, has gone viral after returning a large sum of money she found in one of the hotel rooms.

Many individuals applauded her for her honesty and good behavior, claiming that some other people would have done otherwise.

Earlier today, Sunday, July 23, the singer launched a hunt for a $10,000 reward for her actions.

Mrs. Ngozi is overcome with joy as she finally speaks with the Afrobeat's singer.

In a touching video shared on social media, the hotel staff could be seen expressing her gratitude towards Davido, extolling him for his act of kindness.

She prayed for Davido while expressing her appreciation, asking God to constantly bless him and keep him safe from his adversaries.

In a related story, Davido offers $10K to Eko Hotel staff who returned misplaced $70K to a customer

Afrobeat's star, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido has gifted a female Eko Hotel staff identified as Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary a whopping sum of $10K for returning a misplaced $70K to a customer.

The music star announced this enormous cash gift on his Twitter page on Sunday, 23rd July.

Davido while reacting to a tweet that commended the lady for upholding morality asked the public to help him find the lady, adding that he has $10K for her.

“Find her for me … I donate $10k,” he wrote.

Click the link to watch the video

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/im-overwhelmed-hotel-staff-who-returned-70k-thanks-davido-as-he-reaches-out-video

(1) (Reply)

Every Young Lady Must Watch This - Words Of Wisdom Madam Be Calming Down / Nollywood Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Split From Wife / What To Do In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.