Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (411819 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (468) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Predator188: 10:59pm On Mar 23
Canada to cap the number of new temporary residents for the first time...
First cap to be introduced by Fall 2024

A 3 years cap,expand the immigration level plan to include both temporary resident arrivals and permanent resident arrivals .

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-targets-decrease-temporary-residents-epopulation-1.7151107

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/canada-plans-reduce-temporary-residents-cap-future-intake-2024-03-21/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/amp/canada-moves-to-limit-number-of-temporary-residents/7538655.html
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23
[quote author=BeatThaMeat post=129076646][/quote]

You had it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Predator188: 12:53am On Mar 24
Breaking News
British Columbia international students hold protest against permanent resident policy changes..

https://globalnews.ca/news/10380277/bc-international-students-protest-residency-policy/amp/
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mykcool(m): 7:58am On Mar 24
seuncyrus:

No idea bro
I tried applying from their website but it was closed/withdrawn. Got a message from them with a pdf that had a list of Nigerian contacts to reach out to.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:37am On Mar 24
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Joge64: 11:05am On Mar 24
We do admission processing into US, UK and Canada schools. You only pay once your admission is out and confirmed.
Please note: We don't do ANY other schools except the above mentioned destination counties. Reach me on whatapp via +2348124550799
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Emybanks77: 11:30am On Mar 24
Good afternoon house please is anyone going to Halifax Nova Scotia soon? I need to send my wife her BP drugs and driver's license.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Engrchoko: 11:54pm On Mar 24
Emybanks77:
Good afternoon house please is anyone going to Halifax Nova Scotia soon? I need to send my wife her BP drugs and driver's license.

What happened to Courier?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by NicoleThelma: 11:59pm On Mar 24
Hello,
Anyone here that applied to Algonquin College for September 2024 intake?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Thcounsellor: 12:19am On Mar 25
Hello Everyone, can anyone please help with the authenticity of this Canada new policy of student paying first year tuition before they proceed to issue student visa.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 1:26am On Mar 25
Thcounsellor:
Hello Everyone, can anyone please help with the authenticity of this Canada new policy of student paying first year tuition before they proceed to issue student visa.

Is your LOA saying that your tuition should have been paid at a particular date as deadline and that date has elapsed? They could request for your tuition receipt in such cases or some rare cases that your application has stayed longer and they ask for such additional docs. Did you possibly state in your sop that you will pay tuition within a time frame??

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lance008(m): 4:42am On Mar 25
Thcounsellor:
Please which school is this
Maybe the school asking for full tuition
After 30days of admission
Read ur LOA properly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bamz555: 6:05am On Mar 25
Good morning everyone.
Pls is English Language Proficiency test a must for masters program, and if no which schools does not require it??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lance008(m): 8:22am On Mar 25
Please do conestoga collage accept installment payment after $1500 tuition deposit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gbenshe: 8:26am On Mar 25
Guess your LOA was conditional. Check if you have fulfilled all the conditions and send updated records with evidence attached.

Thcounsellor:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kost: 8:30am On Mar 25
hello Everyone
i need your help on this.
i applied to centennial college and resumption is early may
my first application got refused which i will reapply befoe month end when i tidy up loose ends

reasons for denial was about finances that i didnt have money of my own to sustain me during my stay in canada. my sponsors were my company ( owned by me) and brother so i have been advised to also put money in my personal account, use my personal acct statement, company account and brothers statement before reapplying

i have sent mails to the school to defer admission to september 24 but no response till now
i have paid first semester tuition already.

what do you think i do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 9:22am On Mar 25
Thcounsellor:

Is this application being processed by an agent?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by prettytasha(f): 9:30am On Mar 25
How can I send CAD directly from Canada to a Nigerian bank account ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Thcounsellor: 9:52am On Mar 25
Yes it is and little do I know about the processing and the agent hardly reply me, rendering me with not having much knowledge of the application process
Bobomaigida:

Is this application being processed by an agent?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Thcounsellor: 10:08am On Mar 25
Thank you real much for this response, little do I know about the bolt and nut of the process, but with your response here; the fact that it is the immigration that sent this email, does it mean, if it were the case of the tuition stipulated date has elapsed, does it mean paying the tuition fee guaranty a visa approval
zubizareta:

Is your LOA saying that your tuition should have been paid at a particular date as deadline and that date has elapsed? They could request for your tuition receipt in such cases or some rare cases that your application has stayed longer and they ask for such additional docs. Did you possibly state in your sop that you will pay tuition within a time frame??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Thcounsellor: 10:12am On Mar 25
Thank you really for your response. Fulfilling all of these you stated here, can it guaranty visa approval ? Thanks.

gbenshe:
Guess your LOA was conditional. Check if you have fulfilled all the conditions and send updated records with evidence attached.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ekeson45(m): 10:21am On Mar 25
Please house, what are the requirements or what you must bring to IOM for upfront medicals, although I'm only seeing valid travel documents. Please any other thing to take with to for the medicals...for those that have done their upfront medical...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kamaladejoke: 11:27am On Mar 25
Lance008:
Please do conestoga collage accept installment payment after $1500 tuition deposit

I wanted to ask the same too, pls can someone answer this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:49am On Mar 25
Check the school specific requirements for the program, most schools don't require ELP for Nigerians and some African countries
Bamz555:
Good morning everyone.
Pls is English Language Proficiency test a must for masters program, and if no which schools does not require it??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:53am On Mar 25
They will respond to you. Don't use the company account because of the documents that follows it, which you might not be able to provide.
Kost:
hello Everyone
i need your help on this.
i applied to centennial college and resumption is early may
my first application got refused which i will reapply befoe month end when i tidy up loose ends

reasons for denial was about finances that i didnt have money of my own to sustain me during my stay in canada. my sponsors were my company ( owned by me) and brother so i have been advised to also put money in my personal account, use my personal acct statement, company account and brothers statement before reapplying

i have sent mails to the school to defer admission to september 24 but no response till now
i have paid first semester tuition already.

what do you think i do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bamz555: 1:34pm On Mar 25
JMG12:
Check the school specific requirements for the program, most schools don't require ELP for Nigerians and some African countries
Pls do u have any idea if University of Alberta and university of Saskatchewan require ELP, to be specific? I’ve tried to look but can’t find exempted countries.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25
Thcounsellor:
Thank you real much for this response, little do I know about the bolt and nut of the process, but with your response here; the fact that it is the immigration that sent this email, does it mean, if it were the case of the tuition stipulated date has elapsed, does it mean paying the tuition fee guaranty a visa approval

Most cases, when they ask for these additional documents and u send documents that satisfies them, it usually ends in approval.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lance008(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25
JMG12:
They will respond to you. Don't use the company account because of the documents that follows it, which you might not be able to provide.
Please JMG which collage allow part tuition payment after first deposit of $1500
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by smartola: 3:06pm On Mar 25
Hi guys, I will really appreciate it if you guys can help me with my application, my first application was refused on December 18th 2023, due to finances, so I had to reapply on 30th of December, because I want to beat the new rule of 20635 for living expenses before January. So immediately I submitted my application I returned the money I used for pof to the owner, which makes my bank account run low for about 2 months. Exactly 10 weeks after my resubmission, my application was withdrawn because Ircc said my school refused to verify my loa, I contacted the school and the school gave me a support letter to send to Ircc showing the date that they confirmed the Loa. My immigration consultant already submitted an appeal attached with the support letter gotten from the school.
But now I already source for 23million and still planning to add more funds, I made sure the money didn’t come in as lump sum, I transferred it from my gtb account to my second gtb which I intended to you for pof little by little. So my Opening balance would be 15m and my closing balance would be around 35m .. I already paid 11k out of my tuition deposit of 16,197.18, canadore gave me 2500 scholarship for second semester and so I’m left with 26197.18.
My problem now is I had 15m from October to 30th December 2023, my account run on 7m till mid January, then it run on a very low balance of around 900k in February, I have funded my account for over a week now, but what has been my major concern is, how to explain the reason why I run on a low balance from the period of January till February, then running back on a high balance. My resumption date is may 16 And I’m still waiting for attention letter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by smartola: 3:08pm On Mar 25
I decided to fund my account so that I wont have to wait for the appeal, so that anything that comes from the appeal, I would be prepared for my next application just in case the appeal goes south
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 3:23pm On Mar 25
Thcounsellor:
Yes it is and little do I know about the processing and the agent hardly reply me, rendering me with not having much knowledge of the application process

I have some doubt about this letter, it looks like a clever forgery. There is line missing from the one pasted here that is usually is ADR letters sent by IRCC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zino89: 4:33pm On Mar 25
My application is 9 weeks can I send web form?

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (468) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: emmmillenium, 080mamaayi, ibcircuit, adeola1097, Kinggame1 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.