Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Are You Looking For A Good Flat Mate, Roommate Or Housemate? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You Looking For A Good Flat Mate, Roommate Or Housemate? (106 Views)

Female Roommate Or Flatmate Needed / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Good Flat Mate, Roommate Or Housemate? by mayorcon(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
It is no longer news that prices of items are now skyrocketing by the day. Nigeria is becoming harder every day. Even house rents are becoming extremely high, people living in Lekki Lagos are now moving to Ikorodu just because they can no longer afford the rent.

Well, while it is sad that this is the new reality on the ground, we can also take some proactive steps to mitigate the issues, at least, in the interim.

One of the major proactive steps some people can take, especially when it comes to housing issues is to rent out their spare rooms. Some bachelors and spinsters leave in 2 bedroom apartments here in Lagos but they only use one room. It's time for you to convert that spare room into money making machine for you.

How? It's simple, there is a platform called Rent Together (@rent_together) on Instagram that helps you find and connect with person/people looking to rent.

You just have to visit their Instagram profile, click on the link in their bio, register your interest and they will find you someone suitable to your specifications. Simple.

Note: They do charge a fee of #2,000 though and it's just for Lagos residents only.

You can also check my profile to access the registration link directly. You can register before making a payment.

Call the number in my profile for more inquiries or send an email to oyediranmayowa2@gmail.com.
Re: Are You Looking For A Good Flat Mate, Roommate Or Housemate? by DANNYel96: 10:35pm On Mar 01
mayorcon:
It is no longer news that prices of items are now skyrocketing by the day. Nigeria is becoming harder every day. Even house rents are becoming extremely high, people living in Lekki Lagos are now moving to Ikorodu just because they can no longer afford the rent.

Well, while it is sad that this is the new reality on the ground, we can also take some proactive steps to mitigate the issues, at least, in the interim.

One of the major proactive steps some people can take, especially when it comes to housing issues is to rent out their spare rooms. Some bachelors and spinsters leave in 2 bedroom apartments here in Lagos but they only use one room. It's time for you to convert that spare room into money making machine for you.

How? It's simple, there is a platform called Rent Together (@rent_together) on Instagram that helps you find and connect with person/people looking to rent.

You just have to visit their Instagram profile, click on the link in their bio, register your interest and they will find you someone suitable to your specifications. Simple.

Note: They do charge a fee of #2,000 though and it's just for Lagos residents only.

You can also check my profile to access the registration link directly. You can register before making a payment.

Call the number in my profile for more inquiries or send an email to oyediranmayowa2@gmail.com.
I'm in need of apartment around sawmill or ifako-gbagada side. Preferably looking out for a shared 2-bedroom flat (that will be shared with someone else)
Or self-con( me alone).

Kindly help if you have information on any.

(1) (Reply)

/ Introducing The Newly Launched Estate "THE PREMIUM" / We Erect Carports And Shades Canopy Of Any Type Across Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.