Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Stupid Teacher And Smart Pupil - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stupid Teacher And Smart Pupil (947 Views)

It Pays To Work Hard And Smart, Look What I Finally Got For Myself (PHOTO) / Transcripts Of A Phone Conversation Between A Teacher And His Pupil / Conversations Between A Teacher And His Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Teacher And Smart Pupil by darfur(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2007
a young boy told his father that he wont go to school no more. and this ensued. . . .
father: why
son: the teacher is stupid
father:how
son: yesterday he told us that 2+2=4, we agreed. today, he told us that 1+3 =4. can you imagine that? is it only 4 that follows =, tommorow now he'll want to tell us that another summation will get down to four. he thinks we are that stupid, but he doesn't know that i'm smart.
father: phew!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Stupid Teacher And Smart Pupil by Migines(m): 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2007
Re: Stupid Teacher And Smart Pupil by surugede(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2007
i think the title should be "Stupid Poster and Smart NL"
Re: Stupid Teacher And Smart Pupil by clemcykul(f): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2007
yeah smart nairaland but the joke is not dumb and the poster aint stupid angry angry angry

this joke is smart and mind uplifting, well it got me smiling, from the smile i graduated to lafta hahahahah
Re: Stupid Teacher And Smart Pupil by CrazyMan(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2007
Nice one sha I really laughed smiley
Re: Stupid Teacher And Smart Pupil by Migines(m): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2007
@surugede
d only reason i'll agree wit u is cos d joke's bn here ova 10tyms odawise its really fany.
It doznt mean i agree wid u.
Re: Stupid Teacher And Smart Pupil by mimiko(f): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2007
atleast it got crazykid laughing thats good oh wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Crying Centre / The Pastor Revelation About My Up Comming Wedding / Baba Suwe In Action!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.