Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week (26625 Views)

Arsenal Agree Terms With Lokonga; Guendouzi Leaving / Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week / AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

Answer him first, because you don't seem to have anything important you're doing with your life.

He is a teenager who still lives with his parents.

I am 100% sure of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by VanMoyez: 1:40am On Jul 25, 2023
Sheggy13:
I feel this guy hasn't lived up to his potential. He's such a raw talent and arguably one of the most gifted players to come out of Nigeria, but somehow inconsistency is his undoing. I can't place my fingers on what the issue with him is cos it's painful to see somehow that should be chased by big clubs for a much higher fee being sold for just 20 million Euros.

You must be EXTREMELY DULL! I Big club my ass. Apart from Real Madrid is there any bigger club in the world than AC Milan, in terms of club achievement?

Is Chukuweze worth more than that amount?
Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by Sheggy13(m): 2:32am On Jul 25, 2023
VanMoyez:

You must be EXTREMELY DULL! I Big club my ass. Apart from Real Madrid is there any bigger club in the world than AC Milan, in terms of club achievement?

Is Chukuweze worth more than that amount?

Do you think writing in caps can conceal how much of a fool you are, you nuisance. I made a comment of my own and you had to jump in with unwarranted insults. You must be extremely stupid not to know what it means to be chased by big clubs. Context is everything. If being bought in 2023 for €20 million by an AC Milan whose glory days are far behind them is what you see as big with how the likes of Mbappe, Bellingham and even his compatriot Osimhen are (were) dragged by different big clubs is much of a big deal to you, then I can't help your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by ozoono(m): 2:46am On Jul 25, 2023
Massiveglory:

Guy, you get job?
Me tire my brother

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by kmaster007: 3:29am On Jul 25, 2023
Dis guy show Real Madrid shege

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by iamtardey: 3:56am On Jul 25, 2023
Not a bad deal tho… chukwueze Real Madrid fans know him very well … he’s nothing like Vini lipsrsealed
Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by oloriooko(m): 4:45am On Jul 25, 2023
Finally my brethren!!!
the move out of villa has been long overdue, now he has to fight for relevance and play with better mates which will help his game
congrats bro wish you injury free trophy winning season with milan

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by Pauliaette(m): 5:16am On Jul 25, 2023
Sammy go and shine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by Lucasinho(m): 5:18am On Jul 25, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Some Igbo guys dey South East, dey enforce sit home...this one dey enforce mega cashouts to his name via football...

This world too sweet...not all man must get sense🤣🤣

Is this your useless statement necessary?

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by KingLion007(m): 6:14am On Jul 25, 2023
Massiveglory:

Guy, you get job?
Na him style and e dey go well for him
Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by KingLion007(m): 6:16am On Jul 25, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

Answer him first, because you don't seem to have anything important that you're doing with your life.
Are you serious?.. For displaying his own swag and style mean he doesn't have anything important doing with his life... Na waooo
Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by heykims(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2023
I think Samuel dances too much on the ball, my opinion though.
Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by Houston25(m): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2023
[quote author=naijapikin2 post=124636429]
Am telling you maan.

The combination with saka na die ehn.

I tell bro you imaging u change Saka bring him Chukwueze the team go still fresh not Kai Kai.
Arsenal still have long way to go.
For me Rice and Kaikai na rubbish oooo

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by Rumundele(m): 6:53am On Jul 25, 2023
Good luck to him. Its like our boys are doing well across Europe

2 Likes

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by phemmyfour: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2023
Sheggy13:
I feel this guy hasn't lived up to his potential. He's such a raw talent and arguably one of the most gifted players to come out of Nigeria, but somehow inconsistency is his undoing. I can't place my fingers on what the issue with him is cos it's painful to see somehow that should be chased by big clubs for a much higher fee being sold for just 20 million Euros.
Ac Milan is a big club even bigger than Napoli. Forget their recent form

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by WritingService: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2023
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and cover letter including LinkedIn optimization.

Best part of my service is *I'll deliver the work before payment*

My service fee is affordable and cheap.
Looking forward to receiving your order 🫡

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by Otasikwe(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2023
Cotonou12:
He better pass Dancan Rice
no be small Dancan Rice

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by PaNnamdi: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
I so much love this Chukwueze Eze of a Baller. If only my Darling Arsenal can buy him.
Yea but we got havertz now and also martinelli. wink

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by PaNnamdi: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2023
SmartPolician:
I hope he's investing his money well.

Ahmed Musa didn't make much money as these players from the South, but we can see how he's using his money to touch lives.

What philanthropic projects are these Nigerian players from the South embarking on in Nigeria?
He owe u nothing bro.

2 Likes

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by Philipmoon2(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2023
Just acknowledge that this news pain you 😂😂😂
orohbirodeysmel:
Some Igbo guys dey South East, dey enforce sit home...this one dey enforce mega cashouts to his name via football...

This world too sweet...not all man must get sense🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by youngreezy(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
I so much love this Chukwueze Eze of a Baller. If only my Darling Arsenal can buy him.
arteta na useless man,we no get any other left winger apart from saka since marquinhos never mature,we dey there Mahrez go for free to Saudi,now see chukwueze now don go ac Milan,but the idiot carry 105million go buy over hyped Declan rice
Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by youngreezy(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Yea but we got havertz now and also martinelli. wink

bro abeg no talk this thing fo public again abeg...so havertz is better than chukwueze?I wish we signed chukwueze than that snail

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by youngreezy(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2023
Codes151:
where will he play? Where will saka play??

Arsenal fans always thinking like Buhari ( yam brain)
una go dey form oversabi but una dey think like apes,no wonder white people dey still see una as apes.....so you no know wetin be squad depth?how many left wingers guardiola get last season?what of midfielders?or defenders?abeg carry your stupidity go one side

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by Duru009(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2023
Where does he want to play in AC milan...

Raphael is far better than him technically. He could have remain in Spain as a king he is ......
Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by JosephGentle(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2023
Free bet and win🔥

signed up to get 100% first free bet.

You could win money cash💰💰 even without deposit ⏩

Now sign up using https://www.bangbet.com/welcome/register.html?NSWVVDL38024791
Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by Codes151(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
youngreezy:
una go dey form oversabi but una dey think like apes,no wonder white people dey still see una as apes.....so you no know wetin be squad depth?how many left wingers guardiola get last season?what of midfielders?or defenders?abeg carry your stupidity go one side
lol cow!!! Ass fan.
Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by Bukola94: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
He is so good, don't know when Arsenal go sign another Nigeria player
Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by Bukola94: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
naijapikin2:

Am telling you maan.

The combination with saka na die ehn.
the attacks will be massive with Jesus Gabriel hardwork
Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by youngreezy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Codes151:
lol cow!!! Ass fan.
as expected nothing to offer,abeg shift
Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by TheSuperX(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
okuta007:
he will be better than the age cheat Taiye Taiwo at AC Milan 😜
Where dat one dey self?
Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by naijapikin2(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
Codes151:
where will he play? Where will saka play??

Arsenal fans always thinking like Buhari ( yam brain)

He will play from the wing can't you se the depth of city.

Your club fans thinking like expired bulabalu. Cassava brain
Re: AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week by TeamXola(m): 5:58am On Jul 26, 2023
He plays in Bukayo saka position and I think he’s better than SAKA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? / Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack / Nigerian Striker, Josh Maja Scores Twice On His Premier League Debut For Fulham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.