Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? (7199 Views)

Please Who Is Seun, And I Want To See His Picture / Why Does America Name Its Natural Disaster/crisis? (katrina, Irene) / Tears Of Joy As 190 Puts His Picture On Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2006
I know he cant report me to the Administrator.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=14498

Why is he changing picture?

Who is he impressing?

What does he want? Afterall he lives in Caribbean 's T&T where women boku

Is he using the picture(s) to pass "messages" around ?
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Seun(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2006
You jealous him? smiley
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Grizzly(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2006
U go fear jealousy, chei!
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2006
please ask him for me o seun  cheesy i thought Kola is a sport analyst i didnt know he now scrutinizes photos.

If i have more pics id post them on NL, infact im going to take more now, you hear Kola  grin

where's my digital cam?  cool

hey Grizzly thats a lovely name, reminds me of the Grizzly bear cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2006
Am i jealous?

Ummh , no comment.

There was a time he even bring on Dad and Mum's picture, [b]so definitely he is passing message(s) to somebody?[/b]Nice, Confess now, make we know.

Confesssssssssssssssss!
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2006
okay okay, so i am passing a message to someone. what else do you want to know? her name? at least NL has done that one thing for me, and shes a real bunner too cool

bagoma, where are you? please tell Kola to stay off my case o cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2006
Who is She?

Tell us?

Or

Who are they?
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2006
now i really must report you to the admin, youre biting more than you can chew cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2006
@ Nicetohave
Longest time. I was wondering what happened to you. I almost sent you an e-mail just to find out what's up with you. Missed your posts though. Glad to know you are around.

@Akolawale
Nicetohave has told you who the chic is. He said 'Bagoma'. Check his last post. Guess i didn't act fast enough. Bagoma beat me to it!
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2006
@Whitelady

The lady cant be Bagoma, he is just reporting me to Bagoma. Both of them used to co-attack me in Sports.

I am still waiting to know them( i am sure the number is more than 1) grin
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 4:56am On Mar 05, 2006
hey white lady how are you doing? nice of you to care so, you never know who's watching you afterall. I have been away (and still away from NL because of professional demands, will have more time for NL soon)

Kola, of course you know its not bagoma and FYI i am a bonafide monogamist cheesy

as for the lady? well time will tell, you might ruin my fun for me so im not talking lipsrsealed just be on the lookout, mr news hawk cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2006
allow the guy to show off his pictures wink
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by stanley4u(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2006
helo i am a friend , if u want to know write back
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2006
know what stanley4u?

know about you or know why nicetohave keeps changing his pic?

Thank you o jare Rhodalyn, i know i can sleep with my two eyes closed when youre around cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2006
@stanley4u
Know what?
Why he keeps changing his pictures or who his nairaland chic is?
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2006
see what you have brought on yourself stanley4u, now you have your hands [i]over[/i]full with queries grin
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nike4luv(f): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2006
sorry kola but hunnie give it a rest, he can put a picture of anykind he wants on his dp so, just put a sock in it [no offence[, N2h is my bwoy! smiley [haha, am gon get ma butt spanked] tongue
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2006
thanks nikkie, id spare your butt now youve done a great job on my behalf cheesy

i told you Kola, youre starting what you cant finish tongue
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Rolly: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2006
i'm a lil bit late but Kola, e wo ni ti e? whats ur own if nicetohave wants to put up nice pics who r u to complain? why dont u just take more pics of ur own and put them up? eh? fara buruku bale o! and put all ur jealousy behind ur back o! tongue

@nicetohave,

E kaaro o! e pele! oma to jo meta o! se ise nlo? hope everything is ok? ma peyin la yi pe. E ku se o!
by the way, nice pics wink
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by ababoy1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2006
@Kola

Drogba 15 - sure you can do a lot better bro,

AFC
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Rolly: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2006
@ ababoy,

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Oracle(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2006
Akolawole please leave nicetohave alone
if you wanna change your pics you're free to do so
and if you're jealous well sorry for you
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by buckeye(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2006
@Akolawole, i pity u oo! u surely started what u cant finish .my advaice to u is to leave nicetohave alone.

@stanley4u, what do u know ?
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2006
eni a wi fun, oba je o gbo, eni a soro fun eledua je o gba.

alo ni ti awun (tortoise) abo ni ti ana (in law) re

I don beg Kola tire make e no write "article" on me, im a quiet and silent person (i think so ) i dont need the publicity but he no go hear now i hope you'll enjoy your yabis grin cheesy tongue
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2006
@Nice2Have

If you contest for Presidency in this forum, you go win o

@Rolly

Me i no dey advertise o, after having three women and seven kids, MY HOUSE IS FULL.

@Nice2Have

Tell us the lucky girl so that other available girls go move. Haba!
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2006
Akolawole:

@Nice2Have

If you contest for Presidency in this forum, you go win o

Please dont let the admin hear o lipsrsealed you dey organize ban for me or what? cheesy

Akolawole:

@Rolly

Me i no dey advertise o, after having three women and seven kids, MY HOUSE IS FULL.

oga mi sir, aje pe aye baba grin (my boss sir, you will enjoy life long)

Akolawole:

@Nice2Have

Tell us the lucky girl so that other available girls go move. Haba!

Youre trying your hand on politics now, hen? try another line that wont work cool
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by buckeye(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2006
Kola i i have told u , u dont need to burst nicetohave's bubble, abi, is it a crime for someone to have many girls tripping for him?

u now make me believe sey u dey jealous, Haba! nacetohave keep doing ur thing jare.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by prosper(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2006
OK i will post it my self those hungry chics will send you mail soon, grin
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2006
prosper:

OK i will post it my self those hungry chics will send you mail soon, grin

Are you Kola's brother, son or nephew? cool
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2006
@Buckeye

Are you encouraging him to carry as much as possible?

Nairaland ladies BEWARE!

@Nice2Have
Am i not winning now wink?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Finest Gals / Done / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.