Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? (7191 Views)

Please Who Is Seun, And I Want To See His Picture / Why Does America Name Its Natural Disaster/crisis? (katrina, Irene) / Tears Of Joy As 190 Puts His Picture On Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2006
Eh hen Kola, thank God you are back from assylum. Please tell us who she is. I've got no beef for her. Just want learn one or two things from her person.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2006
White lady:

Please tell us who she is. I've got no beef for her. Just want learn one or two things from her person.

*makes a face* one or two things like? cool
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by bagoma(f): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2006
@ whitelady,
hmmmn! nice juicy piece of information there. cheesy

about my crystal ball,
now darling, the present is here with us, ordinary. the future is much more interesting and thats why we seek after it. the furture is more important, dont you think?

***singing and chanting, love is in the air***
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2006
@ nicetohave
Uhmm. . . well, i could learn how she got your attention or better still, find out the qualities she posseses that attracted you to her. So that when next i see something 'nice' . . .

@ Bagoma
Sure the future is better than the present. But can your crystal be trusted? Dont give me false hope!
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2006
White lady:

@ Bagoma
Sure the future is better than the present. But can your crystal be trusted? Dont give me false hope!

White, believe bagoma's crystal ball and you'll believe anything cool

White lady:

@ nicetohave
Uhmm. . . well, i could learn how she got your attention or better still, find out the qualities she posseses that attracted you to her. So that when next i see something 'nice' . . .

Im flattered, thank you cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by bagoma(f): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2006
come now dear whitie. dont mind nice, i tell you, this is for real! wink
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2006
@ Nice
You dont say! Can you see the future too? Or do you have a crystal?

@Bagoma
Thanx for that assurance sis. That is all i need. I'll just go call it quits with my man and wait for that 'future' with nicetohave. I'm very patient, i'll wait. . . even if it takes a yr. ., 2yrs . .,3yrs . . . ,my God, even 10years!!!
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by prettyH(f): 12:23am On Mar 19, 2006
White lady:

I'll just go call it quits with my man and wait for that 'future' with nicetohave. I'm very patient, i'll wait. . . even if it takes a yr. ., 2yrs . .,3yrs . . . ,my God, even 10years!!!

Girl if u are willing to wait this long then u probably are quite young

@Kola

The term "agbaya" suits u too well for opening such a thread
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 1:03am On Mar 19, 2006
prettyH:

Girl if u are willing to wait this long then u probably are quite young

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

prettyH:

@Kola

Thank you o o o prettyH, see me see trouble for Kola and bagoma hand o cheesy where have you been princess? not heard from you in ages

White lady:

@Bagoma
Thanx for that assurance sis. That is all i need. I'll just go call it quits with my man and wait for that 'future' with nicetohave. I'm very patient, i'll wait. . . even if it takes a yr. ., 2yrs . .,3yrs . . . ,my God, even 10years!!!

again white, i am flattered beyond words; the pleasure is mine cheesy cheesy

Baba suwe (Kola) opened the thread to "harass" me but the Lord has turned it for good for me grin cool
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 1:22am On Mar 19, 2006
@ PrettyH
No, i'm not that young. In 10 years time, i'll be in my thirties. But since it's nice we are talking about, then he's worth every second of the 10 years. What do you think?
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by buckeye(m): 3:10am On Mar 19, 2006
Hmmmm, this thread is becoming more interesting.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2006
White lady:

@ PrettyH
No, i'm not that young. In 10 years time, i'll be in my thirties. But since it's nice we are talking about, then he's worth every second of the 10 years. What do you think?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope Kola is not reading this cool

buckeye you bet it is wink
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by bagoma(f): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2006
well well well.
interesting is an understatement. cheesy
hmmmmmmmn! cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2006
@Nice2Have
No, i am not reading it grin

@Bagoma

I beg, let him concentrate on his "****", you know the "****" is around the corner. Let him finish it then we continue.

@WhiteLady

Ummmh, ok, later.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2006
Thanx kola.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 4:51am On Mar 20, 2006
Im out of here cool
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by buckeye(m): 6:34am On Mar 20, 2006
where u dey go ?
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2006
Wherever you're going, dont go too far away! Remeber that 'blissful future'.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2006
okay okay, for the sake of my friends here, buckeye and white lady that is, id stick around; but as for Kola, bagoma and skidoc  angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

love you all pals, hey white lady that "blissful future"  smiley i look forward to it.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2006
Wow! Is the future here already? If it is, then i have Bagoma's crystal to thank!!
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2006
Oh my God !

What else can i say?

Keeping mute until Nice finishes his "****".

@PrettH
prettyH:

@Kola

Me! Pretty baby.
I am only serving as a good Samaritan o
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by buckeye(m): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2006
The future is deff here,

@ whitelady, u sure have Bagoma's crystal ball to thank. buckeye laying low.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by bagoma(f): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2006
@ white lady,
you can say that again.
i have always known that someday, somehow, somewhere, i'd get recognition for my psychic powers. cheesy grin cheesy

so buckeye, why are you lying low?
i'd be glad to tell you your future, you know. cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2006
miss seer please see through your crystal ball for me too cheesy

buckeye better take cover before bagoma brainwash you like whitelady, and you Kola angry "mo pa'lu fun e na"
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by bagoma(f): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2006
for you nice, i'm afraid i'd have to charge a token fee, you know, just to help clear my vision. grin grin grin, i'm sure you understand, its something you can well afford. afterall i can see through to your bank balance, from my table here. wink cheesy,

i'll simply ignore the fact that you alleged i'm a fake to buckeye just now. angry smiley cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2006
shocked shocked shocked

Kola where are you? you've done a good job in bagoma, she sure learnt well and fast cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by bagoma(f): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2006
ha ha ha, you heard money and you took off faster even than ashafa powell. grin grin
abeg come back o, i aint planning to rob you ooo>

by the way you got the teacher - pupil thing wrong, its the other way round! cool
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2006
@ bukeye
you can say that again!

@kola
i'll be waiting for you to spill . . .

@Bagoma
i owe you one sis. I'll repay you when all things have been made crystal clear.

@nice
brainwash?! Hmmm . . .you dont believe now, but i'm sure you will later. Like i said before, i'll wait
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by bagoma(f): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2006
@whitelady,
no charge my dear. wink
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by buckeye(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2006
bagoma:

so buckeye, why are you lying low?
i'd be glad to tell you your future, you know. cheesy

haha, that one pass your power oo! all u'll gett from ur crystal ball is blank.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by bagoma(f): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2006
you wanna bet? cheesy
you wan try me?
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by buckeye(m): 6:36am On Mar 21, 2006
nah,try u ? who am i to try u ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which One Is Better? To Be Right? Or To Be Correct.? / Cocoa Powder Export (FREE Pdf) / Nairaland Finest Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.