Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria (28740 Views)

One-Chance: Wike Vows To Tackle Violent Crimes In Abuja / Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC / The Nigerian Police Force Launches β€œpolice-vgs” Application To Combat Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by fadsam: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
We can only hope it works, we all know africa is lagging behind in term of technology
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by fuckJones(f): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
ManirBK:
Mek I quickly report ipob members here in this forum because they are Lunatics and terrorist
lunatic and terrorist is an understatement
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by occfx: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
ChelseaArmy:

https://leadership.ng/police-unveil-emergency-app-to-tackle-crimes/

Someone must have designed the app with N1B, una never answer distress call na app una Wan answer
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by BOYS2MEN: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
Same technology Usman baba claimed police acquired but for once it wasn't used....when emergency phone line no dey go through na diz one go work?πŸ€”
ChelseaArmy:

2 Likes

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by beyep: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Like that naira wallet shey
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by slowice(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dem never talk the one we report to their station na app dem to tackle grin

Na werey full this country sha... Cash app cash out everybody.

1 Like

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Wacemox: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nigeria
Lol
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by stanbright(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
ManirBK:
Mek I quickly report ipob members here in this forum because they are Lunatics and terrorist
Go pay palmpay your debt first

1 Like

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by erai30(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
How can we use the app when MTN and Airtel will not allow us get good network, give us a toll free number like it is in developed countries.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by HITsquad: 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
ManirBK:
I just reported you for excess childishness.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by thaoriginator: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
grin grin

Their normal number no work na app go work...how many people dey use smart phones in the rural areas...

Finally, if them tell u how much them use develop this app ehn, if you dey chop am 1k daily, e fit last you 20yrs

App ko Apparel ni
Apparatus ni grin
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by sweetTai(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Where’s the app for police corruption.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by cjudy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
ManirBK:
Like the Agbado Corn and Cassava eaters.
ZoneB
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by okrikaboi: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Police are one of the criminals to avoid here in Port Harcourt
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by HITsquad: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
The acting IGP is desperate to prove himself and retain the job lol.

Una official dial code na still yeye (if you no get any police man personal number na you sabbi...)
Now na app una wan come launch? I'm tired of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by badruf(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
Naija police again.
Mean while visit the link below for video content workshop.
[url=/Video-contentworkshop]Video content workshop[/url].
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by bluesugar18: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
tnerro1:
If e work for south east and north, then it can work anywhere, na these two regions dey disturb Nigeria and Nigerians

U forgot Ogun state
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by ofuonyebi: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
at least for once we say kudos to our police for breaking the jinx of archaic technology..
like working with a manual system in a global digital world!
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
State policing is all we want. Give us the tools to hold all the state governors accountable for security in their states.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by LOVEGINO(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
ChelseaArmy:

police never finish buy fuel, na data dem fit buy?
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Crime is solved with techs ,drones and softwares,i dont know why people that head naija govt dont use heavy tech and science to curb criminality. grin
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by SonofGod231: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hope we can test the app coz I want make false alarm now...ma check something
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Who be the thick barney?
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Confirmedzombie: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nothing will ever look good for ibos, just look at their comments.

Make una go hustle, your destiny is in your hands not the govt.

Everything govt do, they must condemn.

Haba
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by CJStarz: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Good to see you didn't mention Obi in your comment unlike befor. Oya take βœ‹

TemplarLandry:
cool
#RenewedHope.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by CJStarz: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

CuriousCart:
This should be moved to the joke section.

1 Like

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Contekbbc: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
ChelseaArmy:

One guy been dey to talk about this app,finally,NPF don finally adopt this.
I pray to this won't be useless like the E-naira!
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by yommygift15: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nigeria police? As if something good can comes out of it, the app is corrupt already .
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by CuriousCart(f): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
CJStarz:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Very annoying news to read.

1 Like

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Atlantis585: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
ChelseaArmy:

See the fine lady in the picture.
That all I saw in the picture.
Beautiful smile.
I wish I fit knack am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula / Female FRSC Officer Dragging Steering With A Driver Another Smashes The Screen / Police Arrest Man For Arresting Nsukka Deity In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.