Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria (28692 Views)

One-Chance: Wike Vows To Tackle Violent Crimes In Abuja / Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC / The Nigerian Police Force Launches “police-vgs” Application To Combat Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by MrBroke(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2023
grin so i go call police for police abi?
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2023
Rilwayne001:

When you’re eventually robbed, you still blame the Nigerian police
when I was robbed of my phone I never blame the police but I have been extorted for doing nothing almost 5 times by the police, if you be walka about or clubbing person then, you will understand ,imagine a landlady collected money from two different person for a self contained and we go report to police, police still threatened to lock us inside cell

1 Like

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by PrechaSon: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2023
Hmmmm, how will dey verify the authenticity of the caller? Have they also considered their logistics getting to the location? We don't even have a proper policy emergency call center setup that works, I don't see how this will work. Everybody wan embrace technology, technology simplifies a process already in play.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2023
Otasikwe:
so shall it be throughout in your lifetime ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
illegal robbery operate with fear but the legalize one in uniform operate without fear , na both day and night,create choas in the country that resulted in end sars

1 Like

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Karlifate: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2023
naijapeepz:
If they quote amount they spent the n this App ehhnn, you no go download am.

grin grin
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Oyira(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I will rather pass through robbery scene than walk where Nigeria police gather

Let it be done unto you according to your words. Amen
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Bobbiee: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2023
And report to who. The police that we knew during the election, basically no different from hired thugs
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Daniluv1(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2023
CuriousCart:
This should be moved to the joke section.

grin grin grin grin grin
Anyone who believes it's a welcomed development should wait until when they are in a critical situation and decide to make use of the app.

If that app gree load or open make I bend grin grin

I would rather fight it myself than depend on that so called app

1 Like

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Daniluv1(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Anyone who believes it's a welcomed development should wait until when they are in a critical situation and decide to make use of the app.

If that app gree load or open make I bend grin grin

I would rather fight it myself than depend on that so called app
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by correctguy101(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2023
gaby:
My guy Olu (on the red hat) company.

Nice one...

Congratulations.

Police go still say dem no get data to access app and respond to any emergency sha

Na Nigeria we dey..

Exactly...

Especially now wey fuel don cost..

Yeye people never fit handle website, na app dem go dey create....

No surprise say dem go record $50bn for creation of the app and annual $20bn for maintenance. Yet the app go be DOA.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Rooneyx(f): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2023
You’re a olodo and an old fool to still have faith in this shitty place
S1nce1975:
This is a welcome development
PUKE ON YOUR 🧠
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by ManAustin(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2023
This is just propaganda, it will hold no water. They are just want people to believe that they are serious and innovative, nothing good will come out of it. The app will experience so much glitches. So if robbery dey happen we go dey try log into an app to get police attention ba. Una dey play.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by a2d3rew(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2023
Three months now,I didn't talk,but this one shock me,
Me wey dey go to the police headquarter to report crime self,them no mind me neither u wey want tell them tru app,.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Rooneyx(f): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2023
Amen to your generation, stop spewing thrash. Nigeria is failed and dead.
Oyira:

Let it be done unto you according to your words. Amen
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Rooneyx(f): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2023
I’ll scream they should break your coconut head mugu, police never do u something. Keep trusting this people mumu. Una wey still get hope or believe this country dem suppose break una neck join
Roger3D:
You're just running your mouth on the internet but in reality you will scream for police the day you get into trouble.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Ferdinandu(m): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2023
ChelseaArmy:

https://leadership.ng/police-unveil-emergency-app-to-tackle-crimes/
If the app can't expose Tinubu's Criminality then it is useless
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Luzebox(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2023
Say na this app way be like ponzi scheme app...😂😂.. I no fit put my details make Dem no hack me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Johnchrix(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2023
Hopefully there will be a channel to put once 🏧 card details in case they want to collect their bribe cool
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Rhassidy360: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2023
Babzrockman:
New IGP showing levels.
indeed
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by baconline(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2023
U can report bribe and extortion there??
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by nikz(f): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2023
CuriousCart:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by haslaw(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2023
b0rn2fuck:

Robbers are always sympathetic to one another.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by clydecarson(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2023
ManirBK:
Mek I quickly report ipob members here in this forum because they are Lunatics and terrorist

Have you eaten corn todayplease do you seem very hungry
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2023
haslaw:

Robbers are always sympathetic to one another.
I cannot steal ordinary biro. Even if I Bleep my girlfriend, I pay to avoid story like he cheated on me
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by izubext007: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2023
wen are u going to report the Oba of lagos that hauled palliatives
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Killermamba: 8:44am On Jul 26, 2023
ManirBK:
Mek I quickly report ipob members here in this forum because they are Lunatics and terrorist
asari dokubo/bokoharam/bandit is a saint. Sentimental tribalistic Olodo
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Harmless1b(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2023
So app work faster than 112 or 911 now...isiright..
Anyway everyone wan cash out these days... If I no get that, I no go fit reach police asap.

Smh
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by BJanta: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2023
[quote author=CuriousCart post=124658536]This should be moved to the joke section.[/quoti

It's already seated in comedy section.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by BJanta: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2023
CuriousCart:

It's already seated in the comedy section.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by BJanta: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2023
b0rn2fuck:

Yes, every group always protects its own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) / Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested / Police Gun Down Bandit On His Way To Pick ₦‎3 Million Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.