Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,546 members, 7,861,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Is This The Biggest Save In The History Of Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This The Biggest Save In The History Of Football? (464 Views)

Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football? / The Best Save In The History Of Football / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Biggest Save In The History Of Football? by DenreleDave(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2023
For me, I think this is the biggest save actually..

What do you think?

Share with us your opinion

World Cup 2022

Argentina πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· vs France πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

1 Like

Re: Is This The Biggest Save In The History Of Football? by DenreleDave(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2023
Penaldo fans, pls don't bring your hatred to this thread. grin grin grin grin grin

Messi scores in the US
Pains goes to As salamatu warabakutu league (Saudi Arabia)
Technology is so advanced
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Biggest Save In The History Of Football? by mushroomFarm: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2023
DenreleDave:
For me, I think this is the biggest save actually..

What do you think?

Share with us your opinion

World Cup 2022

Argentina πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· vs France πŸ‡«πŸ‡·
Baba which kind vawulence be this?! Why you con dey open penaldians fresh wound na grin
Re: Is This The Biggest Save In The History Of Football? by mayor1814: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Martinez did the unthinkable for that save. Save of the century.

Tapnaldo fans wished that ball went in. grin they will say fifa bribed kolo muani to lose d goal.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Biggest Save In The History Of Football? by DenreleDave(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2023
mayor1814:
Martinez did the unthinkable for that save. Save of the century.

Tapnaldo fans wished that ball went in. grin they will say fifa bribed kolo muani to lose d goal.

Penaldo fans wished that ball scored

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Biggest Save In The History Of Football? by DECENTBWOY: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2023
I will forever be grateful to martinez for saving us from noise pollution from pendu fans

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Biggest Save In The History Of Football? by jaybee345(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
I will forever be grateful to martinez for saving us from noise pollution from pendu fans

My heart was in my mouth after that play, brilliant save from martinez, saved us from so much backlash from pendu boys giving how we already trolled them

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Biggest Save In The History Of Football? by DECENTBWOY: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2023
jaybee345:

My heart was in my mouth after that play, brilliant save from martinez, saved us from so much backlash from pendu boys giving how we already trolled them
Mehn guy, i don almost die when i see that one on one, as martinez save am, tears rolled down my cheeks, i was literally shaking. My love for messi is out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Biggest Save In The History Of Football? by MMempire(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2023
Greatest save of all time. If dat ball enter the post dat moment, till today penaldo fans for still dey make noise up and down. Thank you Martinez.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Biggest Save In The History Of Football? by MorataFC: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Mehn guy, i don almost die when i see that one on one, as martinez save am, tears rolled down my cheeks, i was literally shaking. My love for messi is out of this world.
I rewatch the whole match 2 months ago, and I was still shivering even though I already know the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Biggest Save In The History Of Football? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
For Argentinan and Messi's Fans,
We can surely say it is!!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This The Biggest Save In The History Of Football? by Riseup4: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
[34+ Odds PRIVATE INFORMATION πŸ”’πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»

3 Draws πŸ”’

Verified Info Received
3 fixed Draw with no chance of losing...
I won't talk much on this. And I don't have 1000 Odds to Offer you guys, You can search other channel for big OddsπŸ₯·πŸ»

100%Β  Assurance

No Free No Payafter ❌
100% if anything happens which won’t happen βœ…

Price not negotiable βŒπŸ™Œ

(1) (Reply)

Barca Have Make A Straight Warning To United. / S-C-A-N-D-A-L! Poor Funding Squeezes Nigeria In Moscow / No Fergie....bye Bye United They Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.