Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

How Sanusi Lamido Sold Intercontinental Bank To His Friends - TheStreetJournal - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Sanusi Lamido Sold Intercontinental Bank To His Friends - TheStreetJournal (8586 Views)

Access Bank To Pay N53.47 Billion For 75% Of Intercontinental Bank / Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? / Extortion By Intercontinental Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sanusi Lamido Sold Intercontinental Bank To His Friends - TheStreetJournal by dareF: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
Good-day All,
Write this down this day and mark my words. The day is close that the Hammar of The Almighty God will Fall on Sanusi and his godfathers.
Re: How Sanusi Lamido Sold Intercontinental Bank To His Friends - TheStreetJournal by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
Re: How Sanusi Lamido Sold Intercontinental Bank To His Friends - TheStreetJournal by sholatech(m): 12:25am On Oct 15, 2011
And haven't you all notice that AIG is everywhere now, the way we used to see Elumelu, Cecilia Ibru and Ovia in corridors of power?One of those who were with GEJ when INEC was announcing Election Results, most of the FG Economic Teams and main person now representing the Private Sector in Policy lobby etc?
Re: How Sanusi Lamido Sold Intercontinental Bank To His Friends - TheStreetJournal by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
It is a truism that Intercontinental, Oceanic bank and their ilk were grossly mismanaged. They were in essence used as personal piggybank for the damaging directors-Akingbola and Ceceilia Ibru et al. Don't blame Sanusi for the problems of these banks. These banks were just shells after being looted.

The campaign of calumny against Sanusi rings hollow to the informed but may be not the ethnic and /or religious bigots. I was a victim of these extensive scams. I invested heavily in Oceanic but Ms Ibru stole my investment after assuring me and other investors we could not lose.

In this case, Sanusitis is not a disease but a cure! I support the central bank governor for his fortitude and foresight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Best And Worst Stocks Ever? / Neat And Clean Tokunbo Swamp Buggy Cat 325c By Wilco / Nigeria Leads In African Start-up Funding With $94.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.