Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) (55793 Views)

Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) / ₦38,000 Per Night Guest House With 77 Lions In South Africa(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Minew109: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
R.I.P
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by TimiTamz1(f): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
But why are human beings this wicked? Why killing him?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
post=124745048:
Reading
Reading that dem dropped Mazi Emma Ezeuko abi angry ?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Fatbam005: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Reminds me of AKA. Rip
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
sammirano:
You dey claim strong man for another mans land

Is that what he claimed?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by CCIA: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Drugs

The great beyond must be developed too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Minew109:
R.I.P
sad waste of time and RIP..He got served 🔥 sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Looking at his face the guy is a drug baron.

Deal gone wrong.

May His soul Rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by 1972xy: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Obi Amaka with drugs ...
Sorry ooooo
Repent !

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by etrange: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
sammirano:

Which part of the story suggested he was claiming strong man? Why are you guys so insensitive to other people's lose? Have y'all really become this cold? Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by cezarman(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
RIP

Niqqa looks like a bad rugged mafia.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
He is dressed like a gangster.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Omodua(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Na drug parol and he is still from anambra. Defiant in criminality
What sort of dirty language is this. Did any comments from his close associates indicate drugs business as a possible clue?
Death knows no tribe or race. It could be your turn tomorrow. Try to have empathy on the departed or living.
Your comments in bad taste. Pull it down.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Omodua(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Randy100:

Did you even read the story?
Ignore the dude. He is among those fellas claiming Lagos and doesn't want non natives.

He is not exposed.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by fareed69(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Developer's.
Na them.
Igbo Kwenu.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by mogbeyiteren: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Na wa
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Right from the day South Africans killed lucky dube thinking he was a Nigerian was the day I knew south Africans are just mad sets of people.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Onedays:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faithh
First Bank

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Faith, go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by fareed69(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
etrange:

Which part of the story suggested he was claiming strong man? Why are you guys so insensitive to other people's lose? Have y'all really become this cold? Wow.

Must it be said?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by XAUBulls: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lewisjohnson:
A Nigerian man identified as Emma Ezeuko, has been killed by suspected gunmen in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.

It was gathered that Ezeuko was shot dead on Tuesday, July 25, 2023, five days after his birthday.

The deceased hailed from Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State.

Details of the incident are still sketchy at the time of filing this report, however, it was gathered that four passengers travelling in a taxi were shot dead by gunmen the same day at Port Shepstone in Durban.
It is alleged that the unknown gunmen approached the taxi and opened fire on the occupants.

Four of the occupants died as a result of the shooting, whilst a further four were transported to hospital with gunshot wounds.

The motive for the shooting is unknown and is subject to a police investigation. Detectives are investigating four counts of murder and four of attempted murder.

It's not clear if the Nigerian national was among the four passengers killed during the shooting.
Meanwhile, friends have taken to Facebook to mourn him.

One Stephen Obinna Aneke, wrote: “I can't believe that Emma T Ezeuko is dead, you just celebrated your birthday only 5days ago and now your precious life was cut shot by hoodlums with guns in Durban south Africa. I remember the last time you visited me and was very passionate about life and the good things it brought and hoping for a more better future. Rest in peace my friend until we meet again and may your killers never go unpunished."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/nigerian-man-shot-dead-in-south-africa-2.html#comments
One down in Durban, SA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Omodua(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
leanonme82:
They didnt allow this one complete the development of South Africa.

**sipszobo**
Many of you're brain dead. Same mentality you have in Nigeria of hating non natives is what you're exhibiting here.

What suggests he is a Drug Baron or pusher.
Your mindset can't build a new Nigeria because of hate.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Security in South Africa has been on the decline lately.
Thanks to our developers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by sukkot: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hmmm I like the vibes in South Africa but I can never go there. There are no jobs there also. You go to create your own job. But if you are rich you will love it. Move to Cape Town and live in the gated communities

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Not that I'm saying he got what he deserved, but are you sure that he was innocent?
Fatbam005:
Reminds me of AKA. Rip

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Desusi: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
sammirano:
How do you know? This man must be held responsible. He will give us details about his death. Is it because he was claiming strong man that made them killed him or what?Better mind your language!
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Litmus: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Trying all sorts of tricks - including getting Nigerians arguing along tribal lines to deflect Nigeriains from pointing out South Africa is a shithole - will not stop South Africa being a shithole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
inoki247:
To die no come hard like this if u run from your country insecurity you still fit colet for another land...

SA no even safe for dere Citizens also naso dem gun down AKA till today dem no see the killer catch....
Aka is alleged to have killed his girlfriend and her brothers hit him back...

As for this case it's drug related

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
May God console his family and associates. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Zico5(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Drug business gone wrong. How many to go with him. Hmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
He looks like one of the "hustlers" ,an aspiring "big boy"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Dimaya: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Zigzagman:
Amongst every twelve, there must be a Judas. The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies

If you follow this story, you will find out the betrayal came from his close circle. That is why you cannot ignore the signs of impending betrayal. In this video: How to handle close betrayals like a boss, everyday Nigerians discuss how to prepare yourself against the betrayals from your closed associates and loved ones.

In the first few minutes of this conversation, they review an interview where a gangleader barely survived an assassination attempt on his life by his own blood brother who wanted to gain a position in the same cult/streetgang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqppErCr60

Pay attention and learn something. May God deliver us from our friends and close associates. With friends like these, you don't need enemies.

Thank me later

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
May he RIP. Nigeria need to hold the SA government accountable. Our bros from the South east are becoming endangered in SA.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / What Google Is Telling Foreigners About Nigeria / Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.