Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M (17727 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] / Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) / Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Sagamite(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

I am starting to like full-figured women - nasty sex.y grin

Your eye just open. grin

Continue they use the watta wey you dey use take your bath recently dey wash face. cheesy
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Koolking(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

see her coconut head

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by odiraa(f): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
2m ni 2m ko let the film enter ALABA they will sell one for 20naira then pt one and part 2 for 50naira
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by oladayo042: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

Am i the only one that saw the title of this post and thought at first it said: 'Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) shaves her PUSS*Y for 2million'?  

Just me then? I really need to do something about my dirty mind angry.
Badh boy
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by egberipops(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2011
[quote author=PROUD-IGBO link=topic=778260.msg9310513#msg9310513 date=1318255178]
Am i the only one that saw the title of this post and thought at first it said: 'Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) shaves her PUSS*Y for 2million'?  

[/
quote]

bros i have a solution to your magana. i get mind cleansing fluid for ma house come check it out will you?

dat babe head na asset for road side banana hawking business for AJ oh,
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
When did she become a Nollywood diva?

When she shaved her head for less than $20, 000?

You Nigerians can be really funny sometimes.

Justin Bieber haircut cost doll company $100000.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by UyiIredia(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2011
huh undecided
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by tlops(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2011
lol'
~Bluetooth:

That 2m is n't worth it at all ! O boy, See contour for woman head,no wonder brazilian hair dey cost heavily like that.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by japhet2233: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2011
see her head be like plate lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Godmother(f): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2011
2million naira is gud money so I guess she's lucky and anyways, the hair will alwys grow back
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by lepasharon(f): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2011
she looks lyk a big baby
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Kx: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
she looks better with gorimapka
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by White007(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2011
Me thinks, She looks cool with her Gorimapka.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Blazing88(f): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2011
shes beautiful. The haircut suits her.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2011
see her coconut head

I actually saw past the head but what really caught my eye is her size.

What is it with some of these Nollywood actresses and fat sef sad

That 2m is n't worth it at all ! O boy, See contour for woman head,no wonder brazilian hair dey cost heavily like that.
Is it Badagry coconut or from agric plantation?
grin

Just me then? I really need to do something about my dirty mind . angry

Choooooooooiiiii!!!! Nairalanders!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2011
She looks okay but bald women creep me out undecided
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by 4ward(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2011
that is what Acting Entails at times especially when she is the type that want 2 get to d the top fast.Is She Married ? If her husband is not complaining then No wahala grin
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by dipo1: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2011
she don't look bad tho
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Otunbakay(m): 12:53am On Oct 11, 2011
4ward:

that is what Acting Entails at times especially when she is the type that want 2 get to d the top fast.Is She Married ? If her husband is not complaining then No wahala grin
why would her hubby complain when 2m is involved.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Otunbakay(m): 1:03am On Oct 11, 2011
egberipops:

[quote author=PROUD-IGBO link=topic=778260.msg9310513#msg9310513 date=1318255178]

[/
quote]

bros i have a solution to your magana. i get mind cleansing fluid for ma house come check it out will you?

dat babe head na asset for road side banana hawking business for AJ oh,
I have solution to your 'Leaking mouth' - take just a little from ur cleansing fluid and apply it on yourself.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 11, 2011
I agree, hawt with the bald head. ,
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by WackyJ1(m): 4:16am On Oct 11, 2011
lepasharon:

she looks lyk a big baby
I agree. Especially with all that Fat everywhere
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Jenifa1: 4:20am On Oct 11, 2011
I was going to say she looks like Angelique Kidjo until I saw the body.
I think the bald head look fits better on slim women.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by linsa01(m): 4:57am On Oct 11, 2011
She even looks better in her shaved head. Didn't u see the hair was covering something?
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by eghost247(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2011
she stil looks cute
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by wakabout(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2011
who is she? dont watch nollywood movies, so don't know her, never heard who she is
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by alex406(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2011
They will not kill us o.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by MMM2(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2011
see head
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Nymphnode(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2011
Wait o. Is it 2m for the role or 2m to shave her hair?
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by MissyB3(f): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
Pretty lady. . . . .Still looks good.
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by beautyc: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2011
Se na crazy or na too much money
if you don't know what to spend your money on, why can't it to the people that need it.
upon the whole, that she use N2M she still look ugly
Rubbish!
Nonsense!
Re: Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
beauty.c:

Se na crazy or na too much money
if you don't know what to spend your money on, why can't it to the people that need it.
upon the whole, that she use N2M she still look ugly
Rubbish!
Nonsense!

1. She is not ugly

2. I can bet all my shoes she looks better than you in your most expensive wig!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West / Patoranking Acquires A 60 Million Naira Worth Bugatti ( View PHOTOS) / Olamide Unveiled As The New Face Of Play TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.