Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) (63712 Views)

Who Is The Special Person In Your Life That Deserves This Surprise Tray Of Food / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Bankowner: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
I forgive your ignorance! You're certainly not a food connoisseur.
What's the bottle of expensive wine there for?
If you drink water after this kind of meal, you're washing away the after taste of the food but good wine keeps that after taste lingering.
Rhassidy360:
U go choke u no go drink water after u chao finish ? Lol
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by MrGerald(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Bankowner:
The maltesers and the table water can go.
The water is most important of all, na waoo for you
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Bankowner: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
The wine will do just fine for this meal. Whoever told you I can't drink water later.
MrGerald:
The water is most important of all, na waoo for you
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by omooba969(m): 2:26am On Aug 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Gbeborun!
Ewo ni ti e?
🤷🏽

How's Kanuse? undecided

Lol 🤣 funny woman!
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Priceless200(f): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
The three rice varieties, the fufu and the soup. I would have kept the fufu if its another soup say correct Afang or okro. Leave the rest of the things I can't even finish them. I am a finger food person abeg
Bvlgari:
❗Remove two things from this tray of food cheesy
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by tctrills: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
TotoGame:
All I can see are large calories, eat healthy today, enjoy thy old age tomorrow
When did rice and fufu become unhealthy food?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The ₦600 Banana And Groundnut I Bought In Uyo (Pictured) / A Roaster Maize Seller Divides Maize In Half For Those Who Cannot Afford Full / Whale In Lagos(with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.