Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events (21153 Views)

Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events? / Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians / Is It Advisable To Take Lapo Microfinance Loan For A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by IyanuDeb(f): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
My friends have been advising me to start saving money for a while now, I don't earn much but I had already decided to start saving, no matter how little, just yesterday when someone heard us talking about it, he said with the way Nigeria currently is, saving has disadvantages because my 1million today will become 500k next year.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Candidlady: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Saving has disadvantage?

15 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by IyanuDeb(f): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
Saving has disadvantage?
depreciation of money I think

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by garriAndsugar: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
You save to invest. And its better your 1m becomes 500k according to you than you being penniless

269 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yes it's good to save...
Don't let anybody deceive you...

Besides why is This on Romance section?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bradford111:

You look sweet

Can we talk privately?
No dear.. thanks...

19 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by IyanuDeb(f): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Yes it's good to save...
Don't let anybody deceive you...

Besides why is This on Romance section?
Reposting, just noticed the
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Bradford111(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

No dear.. thanks...

I have what it takes to make you happy and spoil you lavishly give us a trial bae let’s see how it goes

8 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bradford111:

I have what it takes to make you happy and spoil you lavishly give us a trial bae let’s see how it goes

Hey God... talented321 come and see o... I say I no gree... Bros still dey disturb... Okay, assuming I say how much will you pay me for weekend... You go call me olosho grin grin grin grin...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
Reposting, just noticed the
Ok

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Bradford111(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Hey God... talented321 come and see o... I say I no gree... Bros still dey disturb... Okay, assuming I say how much will you pay me for weekend... You go call me olosho grin grin grin grin...

No I will never do that pretty I’m not like them redpillers
I’m willing to pay lavishly if that’s what you want baby
Can we dm privately?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Sonnobax15(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Don't ever underestimate the power of savings.......I believe my greatest mistake so far this year is my inability to save.......... Take that piece of advice from your friend cuz he simply means well for you

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bradford111:

No I will never do that pretty I’m not like them redpillers
I’m willing to pay lavishly if that’s what you want baby
Can we dm privately?
Okay... Good...
But no thanks...
I no need anyhow man now...
Na who go come pay for my head I dey find.. na August we wan enter time don dey go grin grin
You get money??

12 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Nonexisting1: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Save in dollars and pounds. If you have 1million naira to save, buy foreign currency from aboki and save. Don't save in naira, it's useless.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Bradford111(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Okay... Good...
But no thanks...
Na who go come pay for my head I dey find.. na August we wan enter time don dey go grin grin
You get money??

Sure. I’m looking for a life partner money is not the problem I’m in the U.K will be coming down to Nigeria next week

What do you say?

7 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bradford111:

Sure. I’m looking for a life partner money is not the problem I’m in the U.K will be coming down to Nigeria next week

What do you say?

Come back fess grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by IyanuDeb(f): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Okay... Good...
But no thanks...
You get money??
tell am to send you weekend money make he rest 😂

21 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by IyanuDeb(f): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Don't ever underestimate the power of savings.......I believe my greatest mistake so far this year is my inability to save.......... Take that piece of advice from your friend cuz he simply means well for you
thanks, I'll start

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by IyanuDeb(f): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Save in dollars and pounds. If you have 1million naira to save, buy foreign currency from aboki and save. Don't save in naira, it's useless.
how? normal aboki?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
tell am to send you weekend money make he rest 😂
Noo.. him go quote me the whole nairaland say olosho don chop all him money...
😂😂😂... Ontop 2k o...
talented321 colleague

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Bradford111(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Come back fess grin grin

Ok sent you a pm
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Nonexisting1: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
how? normal aboki?
No, abnormal aboki.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by talented321: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
Calm down'' i believe i never directly call anybody olosho for this forum.
I may talk about it here in nairaland'' but in reality i am too focused with my life than any other thing'' because i don't know how people are faring everyday and i don't have the right to call anybody any name. If she has olosho vibe then i am the one to backoff if i am not ready rather than insulting her..
I dey with loud'' i am so weak now
Puss360:

Noo.. him go quote me the whole nairaland say olosho don chop all him money...

10 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Calm down'' i believe i never directly call anybody olosho for this forum.
I may talk about it here in nairaland'' but in reality i am too focused with my life than any other thing'' because i don't know how people are faring everyday and i don't have the right to call anybody any name. If she has olosho vibe then i am the one to backoff if i am not ready rather than insulting her..
I dey with loud'' i am so weak now
Lol.. see who dey weak... What did you do grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by talented321: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Weed and loud
Puss360:
Lol.. see who dey weak... What did you do grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Sonnobax15(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
Saving has disadvantage?
. I wonder too oh my dear Candidlady cheesy.

E shock you too abi?? cheesy
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Weed and loud
Wonderful... grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by talented321: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Do u know loud?
Puss360:
Wonderful... grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by spencekat(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
garriAndsugar:
You save to invest. And its better your 1m becomes 500k according to you than you being penniless
Exactly what one of my senior friends said.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by IyanuDeb(f): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
garriAndsugar:
exactly my thoughts, I don't like it when my money doesn't work for me
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by IyanuDeb(f): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
i nor even see your 1million before..
Na you give me 1 million? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally: New Tejuosho Shopping Mall Nearing Completion. (Pictures) / FG To Re-evaluate Foreign Exchange Policy – Osinbajo / Tony Elumelu In The Gym At Transcorp Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.