Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events (21202 Views)

Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events? / Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians / Is It Advisable To Take Lapo Microfinance Loan For A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Do u know loud?
Yep. There are all public knowledge.. but I haven't seen any...
Only the name of them and the effects it has on people...
Colos...
So far, I've seen 3 different people exhibiting the effects of Colos...
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by finallybusy: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Saving has no disadvantage. Start today. I don’t like the act, but I will start once good money starts flowing again.
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by naijapikin2(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Five important words you will hear today

SAVE NOW OR DIE LATER!

I added exclamation mark for emphasis cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
Without savings how do you intend to grow, there are some questions you peope ask here shall

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by PAPIJAID(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yes it is good to save money but please save it in US Dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by immortalmortal: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
These are the times we were saving for.... Spend you money jor, but wisely
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Candidlady: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. I wonder too oh my dear Candid.lady cheesy.

E shock you too abi?? cheesy

Iswear Iam shocked...

For a week idecided to save up money for heaven dust... And the money saved was enough to pay a worker at my mum's store

Make we no lie saving got no disadvantage... Fvck depreciation in currency but you still gonna have something saved regardless of the economy downturn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yes savings is disadvantageous in naira now for those who like to pile it up in their bank accounts to only derive satisfaction from looking at it without plans on investing.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by iampeterben(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Better you save we are in perilous times in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Mendy101: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
My friends have been advising me to start saving money for a while now, I don't earn much but I had already decided to start saving, no matter how little, just yesterday when someone heard us talking about it, he said with the way Nigeria currently is, saving has disadvantages because my 1million today will become 500k next year.
just start, if possible be saving in dollars, I know it’s hard but just try, save money today so money go save you tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Mendy101: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Okay... Good...
But no thanks...
I no need anyhow man now...
Na who go come pay for my head I dey find.. na August we wan enter time don dey go grin grin
You get money??
lol intenshonahl
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by lincsnuel: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
My friends have been advising me to start saving money for a while now, I don't earn much but I had already decided to start saving, no matter how little, just yesterday when someone heard us talking about it, he said with the way Nigeria currently is, saving has disadvantages because my 1million today will become 500k next year.

I will advise you to save in dollars or usdt if you don't want your savings to depreciate due to Nigeria inflation

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by skinnyinc10: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:

IF you are disciplined. Saving isn't a bad idea. To save when hunger dey hard sha ooo
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by LegallyBlunt: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
In dollars, yes. But not in naira coz value will be dropping for now.
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:

Iswear Iam shocked...

For a week idecided to save up money for heaven dust... And the money saved was enough to pay a worker at my mum's store

Make we no lie saving got no disadvantage... Fvck depreciation in currency but you still gonna have something saved regardless of the economy downturn
omo see rhymes o
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Fortune118005(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
Make sure you save in foreign currencies. I won't say more than that.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Sonnobax15(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:

Iswear Iam shocked...

I swear cheesy

Like I said earlier on,my greatest mistake was my inability to save right from the beginning of this year...But nevertheless, it's never too late cha...... Savings got no disadvantage.....na who no know wetin dey xup for life go just dey misyan anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bradford111:

Sure. I’m looking for a life partner money is not the problem I’m in the U.K will be coming down to Nigeria next week

What do you say?

I hope this is not how you've been writing in the UK without punctuation marks??

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by InvertedHammer: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
/
School will always teach you about money.

But school will never teach you what is money. If you can teach yourself the practical definition of money, you can never be poor again.

The majority don't know what is money and that's why wealth is concentrated in a few hands.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Damian911: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
No, abnormal aboki.
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin >: grin angry angry angry
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Blackdisciple(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Try dey save something sha..
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Candycrushy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mk person start to see better money fes
Then i can comment
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Candidlady: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
tell am to send you weekend money make he rest 😂

🤣😂

Broke yaros don't like that
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by samwash(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
No matter how little you earn dont eat everything,save from it, there's a seed in savings.
Even if your savings depreciate in value, it's still better than having non.
After savings is investment, whether you save naira in dollars/ pounds or euros, to me it's investment.
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by coputa(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
Savings doesn't means locking your fund up in a savings account or a piggy bank. what you save Will save you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Bradford111(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I hope this is not how you've been writing in the UK without punctuation marks??

Mr professor welldone

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Candidlady: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
I swear cheesy

Like I said earlier on,my greatest mistake was my inability to save right from the beginning of this year...But nevertheless, it's never too late cha...... Savings got no disadvantage.....na who no wetin dey xup for life go just dey misyan anyhow.

Bax you too wise
You and few others on this forum got my respect... Like my ph friend would say iduff my cap smiley
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Sonnobax15(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:

Bax you too wise
You and few others on this forum got my respect... Like my ph friend would say iduff my cap smiley
cheesy. Thank you my dear candid.....
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by talented321: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
I don't like colos, ice'''
But i take loud and weed to eash thinking when the pressure is so high''
Everything has demerit when u do it too much even food we eat.
Puss360:

Yep. There are all public knowledge.. but I haven't seen any...
Only the name of them and the effects it has on people...
Colos...
So far, I've seen 3 different people exhibiting the effects of Colos...
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by bluefilm: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:

Why even save at all when you can spend it all at a go?!
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Greystone: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:

500k in your account by next year is 500,000 times better than having nothing
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
I don't like colos, ice'''
But i take loud and weed to eash thinking when the pressure is so high''
Everything has demerit when u do it too much even food we eat.
Okay...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu In The Gym At Transcorp Hotel / Checkout The Best High End Gadgets Of 2018 And Their Bitter Rivals. (PICS) / Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.