Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married (23397 Views)

AS Genotype Couples, Please I Need Your Advise / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Pedrocross4568(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2023
Jovialjune1:

I hate this, when people feel they can use the name of God as an excuse for stupidity

The bible says "prayer without works is dead", the fact that God said prayer is the key doesn't mean we shouldn't use our common sense, that is why he gave us "free will"

And at bolded, what exactly is the correlation between marrying AA and not having a child? give detailed explanation because you might have discovered a new medical breakthrough that no one knows yet undecided, and if you brought up your sister's story to drive home your useless point then something is not right in your brain, ko follow rara.

And at your own story, I see that you conveniently omitted the part where one or two of your children are SS, so as to decieve Op to join in your ignorance abi? Don't bother to quote me to prove your lies by telling us they are all AS cos that's obviously what people like you will say, oniyeye.

Op ignore this quoted comment with every fiber of your being.

You just took the words out of my month.
Some people and the way them think is so so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Skyehigher1: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:
Lols... Just live your life normal... Nobody knows tomorrow... AA, AS or SS deserve a chance to enjoy happiness...
As it is, you are marrying for genotype...
Just live your life normal, don't put much pressure on your genotype.. when a woman comes your way... Love her and let her love you too...
When someone loves you, genotype doesn't matter...
Okay.. what if you are AS and be impotent nko??
So u see that life is not guaranteed...
If i see someone new and first thing the person ask me is for my genotype.. I'll tell you but that's the end of the relationship...
Love me for who I am not what I am ..
If a man with SS loves me to the core... I'll marry him.. even if he does the next day, I'll be grateful that he gave me those memorable moments of my life....

Be happy.. that's what matters ..
babe you are too wise you are the kind of woman I love to marry
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2023
Jovialjune1:

I hate this, when people feel they can use the name of God as an excuse for stupidity

The bible says "prayer without works is dead", the fact that God said prayer is the key doesn't mean we shouldn't use our common sense, that is why he gave us "free will"

And at bolded, what exactly is the correlation between marrying AA and not having a child? give detailed explanation because you might have discovered a new medical breakthrough that no one knows yet undecided, and if you brought up your sister's story to drive home your useless point then something is not right in your brain, ko follow rara.

And at your own story, I see that you conveniently omitted the part where one or two of your children are SS, so as to decieve Op to join in your ignorance abi? Don't bother to quote me to prove your lies by telling us they are all AS cos that's obviously what people like you will say, oniyeye.

Op ignore this quoted comment with every fiber of your being.

I didn't check your gender before reading your comment!! I had to scroll back up immediately I read it. Omo! See pain for another person matter, mine will pepper you too Sha coz I as well don't care about that genotype shii
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Chinny024(f): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2023
edoman2016:
I never knew being AS genotype can be a hindrance when it is time for me to get married. I am 35 years. All the ladies that I love and have good emotional connections with them are all AS genotype too. So it means having a relationship that can.lead to marriage has no prospect.

Are the AA ladies getting scarce or what? I just don't understand. I am beginning to get worried of my AS genotype as it is affecting my plans of settling down.
AA full everywhere...Urs will come someday..
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2023
jimcaddy:
loool. Even if you have these thoughts inside your mind, you don't come out to say it. It sends wrong signals. Of course no girl wants to marry a broke man, but then again, you yourself, do you wanna be depending on someone else's money for the rest of your life? Women you need to change this mindset. Especially Nigerian women. You can work and make your own money. I kid you not, the money you make on your own is sweeter than theoney some one gives you.

The money someone gives me is sweeter.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2023
I'm AA so you can come and marry me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Nnecky(f): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2023
edoman2016:

The AA ladies that I am meeting, I just don't have feelings for them.
You're looking for big nyash and big breast to make you to catch feelings. You never ready to marry. When you are ready to get married, you will set aside feelings and go for sense. You will set aside physical beauty and go for beauty with good personality .. ..... You still dey play
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by uniqueflash(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=edoman2016 post=124737763]I never knew being AS genotype can be a hindrance when it is time for me to get married. I am 35 years. All the ladies that I love and have good emotional connections with them are all AS genotype too. So it means having a relationship that can.lead to marriage has no prospect.

Are the AA ladies getting scarce or what? I just don't understand. I am beginning to get worried of my AS genotype as it is affecting my plans of settling down.[same here sir,we are in the same shoe infact my case was we were this close to getting married when the monster genotype heat and since then all the ladies I have met have little or connection with my person therefore I have decided to just live life and allow everything to be
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Mrrock199026(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2023
DM Rock door for chinese,egypt and turkish doors 09071921794.....

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by tonymyke4life(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:
Lols... Just live your life normal... Nobody knows tomorrow... AA, AS or SS deserve a chance to enjoy happiness...
Just live your life normal, don't put much pressure on your genotype.. when a woman comes your way... Love her and let her love you too...
If i see someone new and first thing the person ask me is for my genotype.. I'll tell you but that's the end of the relationship...
If a man with SS loves me to the core... I'll marry him.. even if he does the next day, I'll be grateful that he gave me those memorable moments of my life....

Lol! See how simple it sounds coming out from ur mouth. I blame zeeworld for this grin

2 Likes

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Puss360(f): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2023
tonymyke4life:

Lol! See how simple it sounds coming out from ur mouth. I blame zeeworld for this grin
Lols.. Una no believe in love na.. so it's no issues...
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by zahiraza1995: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by amadiwati(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2023
I had similar experiences. It was heartbreaking. Genotype became my first serious conversation when I begin to see prospects in anyone. I'm grateful my AA partner is my answered prayers.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Bimpe29: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2023
Be more prayerful, you will get what you so much desire in due course.
edoman2016:

The AA ladies that I am meeting, I just don't have feelings for them.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Nmezor(f): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
They ain't scarce OP, just look out more for us. Glad we all AA in my family.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Braun007: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
What if the man refuses nkor
Puss360:

What if we decide to adopt?? Me as an adult, if I am born being an AS... I'll grow up and live my life with the mindset that I won't have kids... Even if I want, I'll adopt...
Being a mother or father goes beyond capability of giving birth....

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Ghidey(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
shege45:
if God created different genotypes to match, the. Why do two AA’s divorce?
Genotype match not marriage compatibility.
Genotype doesn't make marriage
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Puss360(f): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Braun007:
What if the man refuses nkor
No probs, we'll move on... Or I adopt a kid (AA) myself... Life goes on...
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Karlifate: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
greggng:

The point is that AA women are always ugly ...while AS are very beautiful...I guess the guy needs a beautiful woman

So, genotype determines facial appearance

Interesting 😂😂
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Katier00(f): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:

You don't know what you are saying dear

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Karlifate: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jovialjune1:

And you went to school, if educated people are told to raise their hand, you too go follow join, very anyhow human.

The guy matter tire me sef grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by maasoap(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Felimax:
I love my wife so much, she was just one in a billion.

The way we started and the dreams and projects ahead of us will not allow us to get deterred by our same genotype.

We are both AS and right now we are blessed with an angel and three handsome princes.

My sister rejected her AS genotype husband to be and ran after an AA genotype man who she later married bad as it is they have been married for like six years now but no child.

My marriage of seven years is blessed with four kids already.

Bottom line - go to your God and talk to Him about it.
PLEASE DON'T SHOUT, DON'T SHOUT when you are talking to your God. If you shout you will hardly hear Him talking to you..

He will tell you your next line of action. Marriage is of God not man.

Throw the NON away and keep the SENSE.

This one can mislead the entire world into destruction if given the opportunity. Oloshi
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by maasoap(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Skyehigher1:
babe you are too wise you are the kind of woman I love to marry
It would be good for both of you to connect in real life and it will be more sweet if both of are AS. Two ignorant individuals
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by maasoap(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
dominique:
I will say congratulations, you should be happy. At least no woman will trap into the deadly contraption called marriage which favours only women. What do you even need a wife for? Women bring absolutely nothing to the table, all they're looking for is a man to feed them. I join all Nairaland Alfa mails to rejoice with you. You should go to church tomorrow and do special Thanksgiving for being "untrappable".
You are being sarcastic but that's a fact known to everyone. If you still disagree, just check the below comment from your fellow gender. Stop trying harder grin grin grin

Jennyclay:
I’m AA but do you have money to take good care of me?

Are you a millionaire or billionaire? Biko nobody wants to settle for less not to talk of settling with AS undecided.

Double wahala for dead body if you’re broke undecided

God forbid!!
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by maasoap(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
princeemmma:
Does genotype really count

As old as i am, i don't even know my genotype, i already had a son and a daughter,

never for once bothered about the genotype thing

It really matter most.
Let's say you are very lucky that either or both of you are AA.
I have an uncle together with his wife who didn't check their genotypes before marrying, they're not educated. This issue of SS genotype wouldn't let their female kids survive beyond the age of three or four.
Each time they had female child, she turned out to be SS. But none of their sons is SS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by maasoap(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Badca81:
Guy you better look elsewhere . I lost two sisters to sickle cell . one in 2018 and one this year ,age 25yrs . it was a very sad experience . plus if you don't want your children to go through reoccurring pains often . plus find another. this same issue made my elder sister stopped her engagement because she knows the pains and trauma she will be putting her future children. Oga , you don't want to experience it
I heard about a couple in my city who have four children and all are SS, no exception. I was told that they don't even allow the kids to play outside, don't allow visitors to their home to interact with them too. They lost of the the kids recently.
Imagine the daily stress, daily pain! No one deserves to be in that kind of situation
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by maasoap(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
oonyeoma50:
I am AA and i must marry AA, no going back.
If you're not AA please don't come closer to me.

I must marry AA, "Unapologetically"

At least, your kids won't have to pass through what Op is passing through at the moment. I have lots of friends and "brothers" too passing through the same thing. I'm AA and didn't bother to follow my fiancee to the lab. She turned out to be AA too. Any of my kids who is not AA must pass through DNA test grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by toluleke(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
edoman2016:
I never knew being AS genotype can be a hindrance when it is time for me to get married. I am 35 years. All the ladies that I love and have good emotional connections with them are all AS genotype too. So it means having a relationship that can.lead to marriage has no prospect.

Are the AA ladies getting scarce or what? I just don't understand. I am beginning to get worried of my AS genotype as it is affecting my plans of settling down.
so we plenty, I just got tired at some point
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Karlifate: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
BabaIbo:

Calm down, there is a way it can be corrected medically but it is expensive. So, you have to be rich to afford the service.

AS dey marry AS, but na dia money go kill am.

Ever wondered why the whites no too carry all these genotype talk for head?

There's more genetic 🧬 diversity among blacks than whites

Your comparison is needless.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Puss360(f): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Katier00:
You don't know what you are saying dear
Okay.. you that knows, good luck
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by folake4u(f): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

I won't even go out on a date with you if I haven't found a way to know in advance.

Perhaps because I like to establish some sort of bond before agreeing on a date.

So the information would have been retrieved before then.

This style makes sense. I will give it a try. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

21 Million Nigerians Have Mental Problems – Expert / Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? / The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.