Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,631 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) (57246 Views)

Peppersoup: Goatmeat Or Catfish? / See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. / Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Wkaay(m): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
Love em all

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Wkaay(m): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
All na my favorites

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by henrydav: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Python and hippopotamus paper soop

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by meobizy(f): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

Only a stupid person would think a food topic on food section of a forum is stupid. grin
It should have stayed in its subsection and not make front page.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
meobizy:
It should have stayed in its subsection and not make front page.

You don't say! 😀
As par nairaland veteran wey you be naa.

When you create your own forum, then you can make your own rules. 🙄
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by lhurd: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
Hey foodies! 👋🏼
Happy weekend.

It's a cold Saturday today, the perfect weather for some deliciously spicy peppersoup.
Peppersoup is super nutritious and healthy for everyone.
There are different kinds of peppersoup, depending on the type of protein and spices used in cooking it.
For me it's first and the last one

What peppersoup is your favourite?
It doesn't have to be one of those below.

Tell us your favourite (s) in the comment section.

Pictures' source: Instagram
Cc: Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Pepper soup has finally been bastardized. Why the hell should pepper soup be cooked with whatever makes it red? When did fresh pepper become a good ingredient for pepper soup? These recent woke Naija women cooks won't kill us one day.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by 1gbdata: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Data soup
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
AngelicBeing:
@ mariahAngel, l prefer grasscutter, antelope and roasted goatmeat pepper soup or alternatively, in the absence of pepper soup, you can season and fry with olive oil or non - cholesterol laden oil, the above mentioned. Meats with enough onions, garlic, ginger chilly pepper and small tomatoes served with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice tongue

Mr Angelic, I hope one would not have to climb 7 mountains, and cross 7 seas to make any of those. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by AngelicBeing: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

Mr Angelic, I hope one would not have to climb 7 mountains, and cross 7 seas to make any of those. cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Pauliaette(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Chicken pepper soup
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by 1972xy: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Kukutente23: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

I was hoping to inspire you all to remember to spoil yourself with a plate of your favourite peppersoup on a cold weekend. grin
Your name says Mariahangel not EveDevil
I am not understanding
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Adewale1603(m): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2023
meobizy:
What a stupid topic on a stupid forum filled with stupid members and moderators.
have you eaten?
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by chatinent: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2023
Goat meat and afo anu.🙂

I'm not really a fan of catfish peppersoup.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Brownshoe: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2023
Chai! Salary where you dey? Wicked people don activate the spirit of peppersoup again.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Greystone: 12:09am On Jul 30, 2023
HeDied:
I need all of them.

You spoke my mind.
These delicious peppersoups should be eaten on a rotational basis.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by emonkey(m): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

As in! undecided
The small enjoyment wey local man been dey manage enjoy, them still deprive local man.
Before, okada man fit work finish for the day, then decide to reward himself with a plate of peppersoup.
No be nowadays.
😩

You be Okada man? cheesy shocked grin

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by fredoooooo: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2023
1.Catfish peppersoup
2.assorted meat peppersoup(saki and liver very important)
3. Snake peppersoup for Assnal fans to cure their Blood pressure grin grin
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by fredoooooo: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2023
1.Catfish peppersoup
2.assorted meat peppersoup(saki and liver very important)
3. Snake peppersoup for Assnal fans to cure their Blood pressure grin grin
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by emmy512: 1:23am On Jul 30, 2023
Chicken pepper soup with curry leaf
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by poshestmina(f): 3:39am On Jul 30, 2023
Catfish kiss.

Goatmeat.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by armyofone(m): 3:54am On Jul 30, 2023
All of them in small amounts minus the catfish unless if the cat fish is wild and not farmed.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by illicit(m): 3:59am On Jul 30, 2023
ahnie:

I m looking forward to seeing the pics tomorrow and may God provide the money wey you go take run the cowtail peppersoup.

Na cow leg o

If my money no reach to buy the leg I buy the hand grin
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by TheSuperX(m): 4:00am On Jul 30, 2023
Catfish pepper soup
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Jeffy1206(m): 4:18am On Jul 30, 2023
Team all! grin grin
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Atlantis585: 5:07am On Jul 30, 2023
mariahAngel:
Hey foodies! 👋🏼
Happy weekend.

It's a cold Saturday today, the perfect weather for some deliciously spicy peppersoup.
Peppersoup is super nutritious and healthy for everyone.
There are different kinds of peppersoup, depending on the type of protein and spices used in cooking it.

What peppersoup is your favourite?
It doesn't have to be one of those below.

Tell us your favourite (s) in the comment section.

Pictures' source: Instagram

Snake pepper soup is my favourite.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by juman(m): 5:36am On Jul 30, 2023
The cannibals like none.
The drug dealers.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by juman(m): 5:46am On Jul 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

As in! undecided
The small enjoyment wey local man been dey manage enjoy, them still deprive local man.
Before, okada man fit work finish for the day, then decide to reward himself with a plate of peppersoup.
No be nowadays.
😩

Oh Oh.
People work and got some money but pepper soup and beer takes deep down the money.

This is exactly what many taxi and bus drivers used to do some decades ago. Even after taken those they patronise prostitutes. They achieved nothing.

Focus and have clear idea of what you desire to achieve is very important.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by obaidan: 5:49am On Jul 30, 2023
Mitsurugi:
Goat meat peppersoup -- without bone cheesy
You know ball

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by obaidan: 5:53am On Jul 30, 2023
Its called GOAT for a reason-Greatest Of All Time....Don't disrespect Goatmeat pepper soup abeg
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2023
Too much of the last three can make want to vomit. Number 1 it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Finds Dead Rat In Grilled Full Chicken He Purchased...(pics) / First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) / (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.