Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last (17658 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread / Monica Wins The MTN Project Fame Season 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
jesus.:

Yes shes a Nigerian. To watch it? Depends on the state u reside. U can still view the Image i posted above which shows the TV schedule
i moved out of the country earlier this yr, im in texas usa but i watched the one that little chidimma won and i loved it! how will i watch this season 4?, can i find everyday of it on youtube?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
[center][size=30pt]HOSTS[/size][/center]

Ben  Tall dark and handsome Joseph Benjamin, a Lagos born actor and TV presenter hails from Kogi State. Joseph’s acting debut was a role in Tales by Moonlight. He was then cast in “Crossroads” in 1995. He has also featured in Zeb Ejiro’s “Deadly Mission”, “Bachelors”, “Young Single and Free”, “Super Story 168”, “Edge of Paradise” and “Tinsel” Joseph has also worked with several major brands both for local and international campaigns. He aspires to be one of Nigeria’s media and entertainment industry icons.

Adora
Adora Oleh Adora Oleh is definitely no stranger to TV
screens across the globe. Having worked as a presenter on Channel 4 and MTV in the UK as well as European and African television stations, her popularity continues to increase. Born and raised in Surrey England, she is the eldest of three children. Adora graduated into show business via the catwalk when she modelled for Channel 4’s ‘The Big Breakfast’ one of the UK’s most popular breakfast shows. Her sparkling personality and sense of humour made her a resident model on the fashion segment and she appeared on the live show for two and half years. Although she acquired an earlier taste
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2011
Toaskarity:

i moved out of the country earlier this yr, im in texas usa but i watched the one that little chidimma won and i loved it! how will i watch this season 4?, can i find everyday of it on youtube?

Yes ur best option now is on line.

You can check out this link http://www.projectfamewestafrica.com/videos.html
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by UyiIredia(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2011
toba:

[center][size=25pt]Kaduna Auditions[/size][/center]

even Boko Haram sef wan sing?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Folks from the north were not left out at all. God obviously evenly distributed talents at creation. Gamji Hall, Kaduna was abuzz with excitement as some hopefuls thrilled the crowd to a state of frenzy.

Are we going to find another star like ‘Tolu’ of PF 3 from Kaduna this season? The stakes are very high because Kaduna peeps have stepped up their game. Many of them dazzled the Judges with their performances and we are tempted to ask, are you sure the winner this season will not  emerge from Kaduna?

The search goes on,

I really don't know Northerners for participating in these kinds of events. It's mostly Southerners based in the North who participate.

toba:

My bo how are u? cheesy cheesy cheesy

U be bad guy why do u want to see flops? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin muhehehehehe

I am fine thank you. Yes o ! It's funny watching how people make clowns of themselves - and they are always scapegoats each new season.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

I really don't know Northerners for participating in these kinds of events. It's mostly Southerners based in the North who participate.
Im surprised to see aboki wearing Native go for auditioning. I think one or two them get selected at the end of the day provided they scale through the screening on merit

I am fine thank you. Yes o ! It's funny watching how people make clowns of themselves - and they are always scapegoats each new season.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by UyiIredia(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2011
What's new about Season 4. Have they increased the cash prize ?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2011
Chidinma small but mighty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Top12Game: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2011
This is my favourite reality show and I even watched some of the shows when live football was on tv, something I never thought could happen. Last season, I was very upset that Kesse did not win, but more with myself for apparently not voting enough. This time around, I will dedicate at least 10,000 naira to vote for my favourite contestant.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by UyiIredia(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2011
toba:

Chidinma small but mighty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Beautiful voice. But what has she done with it ? I expected something better than 'Jankoliko' - though it's okay.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

What's new about Season 4. Have they increased the cash prize ?
I really dont think so.

For the past 3 editions, they been rewarded as follows

1st N2.5m + a car

2nd N1.5 + a car

3rd N1m + a car

4th N1m with no car
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

Beautiful voice. But what has she done with it ? I expected something better than 'Jankoliko' - though it's okay.

Well i think it should be gradual growth. Take a look at the past 2 winners before her. apart from Nyanya, the other chap i mean that warri guy called mike is even worst to me. Hes song after the project sucks
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by UyiIredia(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2011
toba:

I really dont think so.

For the past 3 editions, they been rewarded as follows

1st N2.5m + a car

2nd N1.5 + a car

3rd N1m + a car

4th N1m with no car

not good at all. What's wrong with them ? I felt that they will change color this season ( I was aware of the previous rewards)but they've just gotten worse. Gulder & Maltina are busy increasing cash prizes whilst they (MTN) are messing up. Shame on them.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2011
did anyone watch ibada audition? mehn this ppl get problem!  grin grin grin
many unwanted voices lol

i would like to watch northern part audition lol
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2011
Top12Game:

This is my favourite reality show and I even watched some of the shows when live football was on tv, something I never thought could happen. Last season, I was very upset that Kesse did not win, but more with myself for apparently not voting enough. This time around, I will dedicate at least 10,000 naira to vote for my favourite contestant.
wow thats the spirit of the game. I wasnt disappointed cos i wanted chidinma to win and she won but was disappointed Yetunde came 4th. The other calabar guy Eyo is the worst. Tolu should have gotten the 4th position whilst Yetunde should have gotten the 3rd position
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

not good at all. What's wrong with them ? I felt that they will change color this season ( I was aware of the previous rewards)but they've just gotten worse. Gulder & Maltina are busy increasing cash prizes whilst they[b] (MTN) are messing up[/b]. Shame on them.
mtn stingy!  embarassed
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2011
i would like non nigerian to win this time around so it wont be kinda of partial undecided
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

not good at all. What's wrong with them ? I felt that they will change color this season ( I was aware of the previous rewards)but they've just gotten worse. Gulder & Maltina are busy increasing cash prizes whilst they (MTN) are messing up. Shame on them.

To be candid, i also think the cash reward is small. Ultimate search winner gets N7m +SUV and thes guys from star Quest also get more than the peanut N2.5m. But MTN feeds and clothes them for 70 days or till they get kicked out of the show
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by UyiIredia(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
toba:

Well i think it should be gradual growth. Take a look at the past 2 winners before her. apart from Nyanya, the other chap i mean that warri guy called mike is even worst to me. Hes song after the project sucks

I agree. In fact I think he's the best amongst Project Fame winners. His performance after Project Fame testifies to that. However I hope they (Project Fame) can bring stars that late match the likes of Omawunmi and Timi from idols West Africa. As an aside, I prefer Omawunmi to Timi - even though Timi won.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2011
Toaskarity:

i would like non nigerian to win this time around so it wont be kinda of partial undecided

That would be almost impossible cos out of 15 contestants, we have close to 7 Nigerians in the list. At least we should take 2 out of 4 positions
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by UyiIredia(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2011
toba:

To be candid, i also think the cash reward is small. Ultimate search winner gets N7m +SUV and thes guys from star Quest also get more than the peanut N2.5m. But MTN feeds and clothes them for 70 days or till they get kicked out of the show

that is standard. It is to be expected. The do the same in most reality TV shows (feeding, clothing and safety of participants). They don't even get a good record deal, how sad ?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

I agree. In fact I think he's the best amongst Project Fame winners. His performance after Project Fame testifies to that. However I hope they (Project Fame) can bring stars that late match the likes of Omawunmi and Timi from idols West Africa. As an aside, I prefer Omawunmi to Timi - even though Timi won.

Lets give chidinma time to prove herself. Dont even compare those guys from the idols. Timi and Omawunmi are stars with plenty awards to show. I think maturity/age has got something to do at times.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

that is standard. It is to be expected. The do the same in most reality TV shows (feeding, clothing and safety of participants). They don't even get a good record deal, how sad ?

As regards record deal, Mtn gives the first position taker up to N2.5m recording contract in any part of the world as the winner so pleases cheesy
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by UyiIredia(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2011
toba:

Lets give chidinma time to prove herself. Dont even compare those guys from the idols. Timi and Omawunmi are stars with plenty awards to show. I think maturity/age has got something to do at times.

Okay.

toba:

As regards record deal, Mtn gives the first position taker up to N2.5m recording contract in any part of the world as the winner so pleases cheesy

That's good.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
toba:

That would be almost impossible cos out of 15 contestants, we have close to 7 Nigerians in the list. At least we should take 2 out of 4 positions
i mean a non nigerian to take first! atleast to looks kinda competitive than Nigerians winning all through the four seasons, though this impossible becos of the voting (and Nigeria population) but the jugdes should
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Otunbakay(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2011
Nice one toba, could'nt 've been presented better. You 've done a wonderful job. Thanks.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2011
Toaskarity:

i mean a non nigerian to take first! atleast to looks kinda competitive than Nigerians winning all through the four seasons, though this impossible becos of the voting (and Nigeria population) but the jugdes should
i wouldnt deceive u, we are a very sentimental nation. na my person rings bell in ppls minds here. Imagine a show that has most of its audience in Nigeria and also hosted in Nigeria, with majority of the contestants being Nigerians. Not that its totally impossible for non Nigerians to take the crown(just like BBA in South African won on couple of occassions by Nigerians) but lets face the fact, Nigerians have been the best in the last 3 editions. All the past winners deserved it except for the winner of the second edition that warri guy called mike
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2011
Otunbakay:

Nice one toba, could'nt 've been presented better. You 've done a wonderful job. Thanks.
Thks bro. i feel highly honoured by ur comments. God bless u cheesy
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2011
@toba
ok, anyway i only started watching it from season 3,
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
dont worry. I'll make sure i encourage people to follow this 4th season. I'll also post video update regularly
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by ikechukz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2011
i only enjoyed the first edition.the one dare participated.the other editions=crap
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by qwest(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
if a may ask, season 4, which good song can be said to have been released by artistes that pass through the show. 'cus with idols I can point at Timi Dakolo, J'odie, Omawunmi n co. But project fame? Even with the millions in sponsorship by mtn, can't point at a really amazing song by any of their acts.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2011
ikechukz:

i only enjoyed the first edition.the one dare participated.the other editions=crap
This is a subjective opinion or probably u said this cos Dare wasnt used as the presenter of the subsequent editions. Yes the first edition was fantastic but wasnt as interesting and controversial as the second and third editions. In the second edition, instead of the usual 4 winners, the person that came 5th was rewarded with the sum of N500K which wasnt done before and never repeated in the 3rd edition. Also the 3rd edition was considered as the best ever cos a female won and also despite the fire outbreak at the ultima studio and other logistics challenges, the show still survived and went hitch free. To me this previous edition is the best so far. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Has Watched A Man Called God Season 2 / Idols Is Back! (East Africa) / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.