Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (276765 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
The competition has started in earnest. Let's analyze the competition, the contestants and d show in general as it enters d semifinal.
Who are ur favorite contestants so far?
The Top 24 have already emerged and are being screened by judges. lets keep the thread alive as the show continues!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Yep. I'm watching out for Pearl,Chinyere,and Anderson

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
cheenway:
Yep. I'm watching out for Pearl,Chinyere,and Anderson

yea anderson is really gud. i also like dat handsome,dark guy with beards. hes got great voice!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gottoboy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Am watching for Pearl, Chike, that guy that sand Wish Me Well by Timi Dakolo, and the guy that sang Halluluya by Alexandar Burke.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
The Judges are set to give their verdict on d top 24
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Arewa, Jeff, Deinde Are In. Ogechi frm d US is out. Henry got a Yes!

Dipo made it, Anderson Is In. Tejiri is In, Kel is in, Adaora made it, Joy D swagalicious is thru!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Richie is in, Chike is in, Kumi is In,Amina Is going home!

so we have abt 18 contestants left. but only 14 of them will make it to d academy.
so watch out!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pls y'all keep me updated.
Nepa just seized the light sad
Chike that guy is charming. I just wonder why the light. Went off immediately he got a yes. I'm a fan though
That swaggalicious joy though. She no dey hear word. Almost thought she wouldn't make it
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pls on what station is it airing? I haven't evn started watching d auditions..... Dnt wana miss out plsssssssssssssssssss...wat station and time @u guys dt hv started ?

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
nitane25:
Pls on what station is it airing? I haven't evn started watching d auditions..... Dnt wana miss out plsssssssssssssssssss...wat station and time @u guys dt hv started ?

I've bin watching it on ONTV. I think AIT also airs it. time is 9pm.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by chibyksveejay(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2015
LaurelP:

I've bin watching it on ONTV. I think AIT also airs it. time is 9pm.

Guys abeg does ontvMAX show it and pls by what time?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2015
chibyksveejay:

Guys abeg does ontvMAX show it and pls by what time?

Ontv is by 8.30pm and Tvc is by 6pm
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2015
Though I know this is the season of the year for my lovely project fame to start, So sad am not at home to watch for this season, but by God's grace I will find a way to watch it especially the daily ones and of course that of the weekends.
All in all, guys keep the updates coming, thanks.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Thanks @u ppl dt replied........I love ual
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2015
sophiadfirst:
Though I know this is the season of the year for my lovely project fame to start, So sad am not at home to watch for this season, but by God's grace I will find a way to watch it especially the daily ones and of course that of the weekends.
All in all, guys keep the updates coming, thanks.
U can also download d daily shows on youtube
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
LaurelP:
U can also download d daily shows on youtube
OK, thanks for the info.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Trippledots(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
ok....I just watched an interview session of chike,richie ada and Jacqueline .....Jacqueline gave me what I want....I'm looking out for her.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Ama80(f): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Which stations are airing it pls
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Ama80:
Which stations are airing it pls
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
ONTV, AIT, STV, TVC
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2015
Who watched d show yesterday?

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yesss ohh! we don come again this year!

This season will be so tough walahi - The top 18 people are so gooood! Damn!
I prefer Chike to all of them sha! That boy gat crazy vocals, more than Geoffrey sef! Though he did not really put in his best during the Top 18 audition, I believe that if he should open up more, he'll be the winner!

Special mention - Ada! Her voice was so awesome, my heart was clapping for her! I had to look for her performance video on YouTube!
And Anderson - loved his performance!

That guy that sang Timi Dakolo's - I thought he would not make it to the next round! I guess the judges just allowed him to go to the next stage because it's not everyday you see someone with that type of his voice! But I'm sure he wouldn't go far, because his voice is limited - just one direction!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Tinaslim(f): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
homesteady:

I prefer Chike to all of them sha! That boy gat crazy vocals, more than Geoffrey sef! Though he did not really put in his best during the Top 18 audition, I believe that if he should open up more, he'll be the winner!

Special mention - Ada! Her voice was so awesome, my heart was clapping for her! I had to look for her performance video on YouTube!

That guy that sang Timi Dakolo's - I thought he would not make it to the next round! I guess the judges just allowed him to go to the next stage because it's not everyday you see someone with that type of his voice! But I'm sure he wouldn't go far, because his voice is limited - just one direction!
lipsrsealed
homesteady:

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Tinaslim(f): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
homesteady:

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
The Gala night comes up tommorow. I Have a feeling all 18 will be going into d academy.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Tinaslim(f): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
LaurelP:
The Gala night comes up tommorow. I Have a feeling all 18 will be going into d academy.

They would.....
Its crystal clear in their intro..... FINAL 18
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zellie: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Looking out for Jeff, Chike, Joy, Ada, Deinde, Tejiri, Anderson, Pearl, Jennifer
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by crowntoro(f): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2015
LaurelP:
what tym is it going to beaired and on which TV station?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2015
Tinaslim:
lipsrsealed
Hello? smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2015
I still got a voice note of chike's audition song. Chai.............d boi's voice na heaven......chai.........hvnt hrd d other males jus him $ chike, but I bet u.....chike wil go far. Such a cutie wt dt voice........oohlalacious! I saw deborah and jennifer.......vry good too..... Is it tru dt pearl is a twin? Did her twin qualify for top 18 too? M a twin too oh.....so I gat2look out 4ma own by voting and followin dem too! We can also encourage dem wen dia twitter handles come out ooo! Jus like I followed Ogechi and Geoffrey!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2015
I saw him n Dipo I mean
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
nitane25:
I still got a voice note of chike's audition song. Chai.............d boi's voice na heaven......chai.........hvnt hrd d other males jus him $ chike, but I bet u.....chike wil go far. Such a cutie wt dt voice........oohlalacious! I saw deborah and jennifer.......vry good too..... Is it tru dt pearl is a twin? Did her twin qualify for top 18 too? M a twin too oh.....so I gat2look out 4ma own by voting and followin dem too! We can also encourage dem wen dia twitter handles come out ooo! Jus like I followed Ogechi and Geoffrey!
u re in love girl....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.