Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia (47361 Views)

Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo / Rasheedat Ajibade Helps Atletico Madrid Win Spanish Women’s Super Cup / Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by bewla(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2023
BabaIbo:

You wey get big dvck/big breasts(if you're a disguising lady), can you ever smell 20% of the feat that lady you said doesn't have breasts have achieve in your entire life with this kind of mindset?
you all have one calling on earth

And it's a command no mix

Go and fill the world
What as she achieve and you about that

I still maintain she no get breast
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by timilehin007(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2023
This Nigeria is really a cruise country. This post divides Nigeria to 2, Muslim and Christian. The igbos and the Yoruba Christian align together now against the religion fanatic from the north. Let a post concerning Tinubu vs OBI come up the south we divide again lol.

2 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Greatex90: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2023
Good has given us his son, JESUS

His name alone is the Blueprint for every project and venture.
Hallelujah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by VinnyBaba: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2023
Racoon:
Good girl! Jesus girl. This celebration has more decorum than Oshiola's own.

You are Still on Oshoala case? undecided

She did not Flash her Breasts for Christ sake.😒

She only Exposed her packs like Ronaldo, Neymar, Rashford and others. sad

ObiDients Brother, Stop Falling our Hand nah.😔😕
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Fullfledged(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=124755811]

A jew man that was paraded naked, beating to a pulp, before nailing to a cross like rat. Even cried to his father, but no help came.....

Show some respect for your God and Saviour.
The life you have now, and the hands you used to type this, God gave you all of them.
Be very careful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by VinnyBaba: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2023
timilehin007:
This Nigeria is really a cruise country. This post divides Nigeria to 2, Muslim and Christian. The igbos and the Yoruba Christian align together now against the religion fanatic from the north. Let a post concerning Tinubu vs OBI come up the south we divide again lol.

Imagine a Super Falcon player scores in our next game.
And writes 'IGBO AMAKA' on her Shirt. shocked

Everywhere go Scatter! 😀😀😂

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Treasure17(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2023
The babe fine.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by BabaIbo: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Pastor, read d msg on my status!

How does that correlate with or relate to my comment?
I commented under a post about Jesus Christ. Even Jesus Christ said give unto Caeser what belongs to Caeser and give what belongs to God to God, and He also said "do unto others as you will want them to do unto you."

You don't expect me to start looking for trouble by going under a post and take provocative action.

That being said, it will be hypocritical of those same mods to allow such action here or under a Christian post, i.e allowing others to do what they don't want us to do to them.

Btw, I'm not a Pastor FYI, you people and your nasty generalization sef.
I am a businessman, just that I have seen the light and I will keep radiating it with every fibre of my being, so help me God.

Lastly, how does your status even consign me?
I resemble person wey ban or whatever dey freak?
If I can dump Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and co, wetin come be nairaland. E kukuma don dey lose value sef from the way things are being run here.

So, please read and take the message I sent to you before this one, i.e the previous one.

Happy Sunday!
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Alliswell248: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
HydraFeeds:
savior of the world from what ?

Sin, devil, and eternal damnation.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Isobug: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Pure Truth..... we're nothing without Jesus.

Remembers Kaka's "I belong to Jesus" in 2007 Champions league final triumph against Liverpool my darling club.
The final pain me but Kaka restored my spirit with that epic celebration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
BabaIbo:

How does that correlate with or relate to my comment?
I commented under a post about Jesus Christ. Even Jesus Christ said give unto Caeser what belongs to Caeser and give what belongs to God to God, and He also said "do unto others as you will want them to do unto you."

You don't expect me to start looking for trouble by going under a post and take provocative action.

That being said, it will be hypocritical of those same mods to allow such action here or under a Christian post, i.e allowing others to do what they don't want us to do to them.

Btw, I'm not a Pastor FYI, you people and your nasty generalization sef.
I am a businessman, just that I have seen the light and I will keep radiating it with every fibre of my being, so help me God.

Lastly, how does your status even consign me?
I resemble person wey ban or whatever dey freak?
If I can dump Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and co, wetin come be nairaland. E kukuma don dey lose value sef from the way things are being run here.

So, please read and take the message I sent to you before this one, i.e the previous one.

Happy Sunday!
be calming down!

who dey fight u?

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Zinpat: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source

Correct babe 👍

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by HydraFeeds(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
Alliswell248:

Sin, devil, and eternal damnation.
how will the world suffer eternal damnation also what do you consider as sin ?
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by BabaIbo: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

be calming down!

who dey fight u?

cheesy grin

Even if you wan fight me, I no go allow you, fight na waste of time, I will rather find a game we are both good in and deal with you on it, e.g PS, card game, board game etc.

But if I see sey you don carry weapon, bro forget make I no talk wetin dey my mind. 😂😂😂
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by timiade446(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Better girl

Not like jennyclay and iconic R
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Fortune118005(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source
That is good

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by ILEMUDA(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Religious of pieces are coming for her grin grin grin grin
But Jesus Christ is still the greatest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Allisgud: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
They will label her a fake Muslim now

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Chucks13: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Watch as all those world worst mistake religion called Islam will call for her head now.

Saudi that owned the religion dem dey dia level dey cruise life to the fullest but fake ones in Nigeria too barbaric.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by onuman: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
HydraFeeds:
savior of the world from what ?

Christ the Saviour of the world. He doesn't require you to kill someone who blasphemed against him. He is strong and fights for himself against anyone who blasphemes against him.
The murderers of the Sokoto College girl will ROT IN HELL.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by HydraFeeds(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
onuman:

Christ the Saviour of the world. He doesn't require you to kill someone who blasphemed against him. He is strong and fights for himself against anyone who blasphemes against him.
my question was what is he saving the world from ?

Also guess you’ve not heard of the crusaders,burning of witches and apostates and also forced indoctrination of slaves ?
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
LordGuru1:
Greatness runs in Yoruba blood!

While greatness runs in others sobo abi?
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by onuman: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
HydraFeeds:
my question was what is he saving the world from ?

Also guess you’ve not heard of the crusaders,burning of witches and apostates and also forced indoctrination of slaves ?

But crusaders happened hundreds of years ago, does not happen again.
Why hold on to the Crusaders long past to propate Jihad in Nigeria today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Alliswell248: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
HydraFeeds:
how will the world suffer eternal damnation also what do you consider as sin ?

Sin is everything you know is wicked.
Eternal damnation is life in hell fire.

Heaven is real...likewise hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by kareemkamil(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Omo see how Oyinbo dealth with black people
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
Isobug:
Pure Truth..... we're nothing without Jesus.

Remembers Kaka's "I belong to Jesus" in 2007 Champions league final triumph against Liverpool my darling club.
The final pain me but Kaka restored my spirit with that epic celebration

Ballers In Jesus

Rasheedat Ajibade x Ricardo Kaka

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Ykc2(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
Thank god she's is from SW if not by now she is non persona grata if she's from Northern Pakistan of Nigeria, ishaq akintola won't sleep well today grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by HydraFeeds(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Alliswell248:

Sin is everything you know is wicked.
Eternal damnation is life in hell fire.

Heaven is real...likewise hell fire.
wickedness is defined by human standard ,for instance in Nigeria ,it’s a sin to be sexually involved with someone below age 18 but the age of consent in France ,USA and Japan is way below that and you won’t be held responsible for it .

Also ,some churches consider women wearing trousers a sin but some other cultures consider it normal and even other men wear skirt,robe and gown .

Killing to a civilian is a sin but killing to a soldier is not .

Polygamy is not a sin in Africa while homosexuality is but in western world ,polygamy is a sin whereas homosexuality is not .

So many different standard of wickedness in the world ,Russia is considered evil by the west for invading Ukraine but the west do not consider themselves evil for invading all the countries they’ve invaded.

What’s the evidence that heaven and hell are real that make it different from Norse myth like hel and Valhalla ?
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by HydraFeeds(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
onuman:

But crusaders happened hundreds of years ago, does not happen again.
Why hold on to the Crusaders long past to propate Jihad in Nigeria today?
the biblical stories happened thousands of years ago , should we accept one history but disregard others ?

The “modern” people that are burning other peoples religious artifacts,calling others darkness and threatening them with hell fire are not different from jihadist .
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by kcbaba007: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
Islamabad people won't like this.....

But, how e take consign me....

JESUS IS LORD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Switzerland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (6 - 1) On 6th December 2022 / Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) / Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.