Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia (47358 Views)

Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo / Rasheedat Ajibade Helps Atletico Madrid Win Spanish Women’s Super Cup / Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by renderme: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2023

The MOST BEAUTIFUL Falcons player no cap.

kiss

3 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by harborlargy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Xscape1993:
Correct πŸ’― girl.... God bless your generations...hope the other people in that pretensive religion will not crucify her just like they crucified Davido and Oshoala for no reason.

You're just a fool for saying "pretensive" poor English.

2 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Chetas81(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
teeytimi:
Never knew she is a Christian,
so she must be a Christian to celebrate Christianity, you people from this part of the world, see nothing yet based on your imagination and your Mentality, god give no religion but law to the man he create
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by AroOkigbo(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
HydraFeeds:
it’s a question from a fool .
Fixed lipsrsealed
Your pain, my joy grin
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by ufuosman(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jesus Christ is the King πŸ‘‘

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Kemadealadire(f): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jesus Christ, The Way, The Truth and The Life!!!

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by HydraFeeds(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
AroOkigbo:

Fixed lipsrsealed
Your pain, my joy grin
reveling in your foolishness .
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by slowice(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jesus is the only way to salvation

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Tareq1105: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
teeytimi:

She's Yoruba so she's free to take to any religion of her choice irrespective of her parents religion or her name.

I'm from a Muslim and Christian parents but I chose Christianity and I take responsibility for my decision.

Mind you, my dad is not bothered.

4 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by maestroferddi: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Awesome evangelism...

Go girls go!

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Shantyken(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
olajac:
Jesus is Lord over all. With [b]Jesus[/b] Godall things are possible.
Know this and have peace.
Shalom!!!

If na joke better stop it

'" Matthew 19:26 ESV (English Standard Version) says: "But Jesus looked at them and said, β€œWith man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”"
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Otitokoro69: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
Yes let her showcase JESUS, if they can allow transgender and the one who keep flashing the rainbow sign of support for Homosexual and lesbianism,WHY NOT IF NOT.

I understand if there is a blanket ban on display of religious beliefs or causes you believe,
let her display the JESUS she believe in.

Carry go Omo Ologo,
nothing do you.

2 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Yameater(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Good one girl.
What kind of a Christian are you if you can't TAKE JESUS EVERYWHERE?

2 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by yusluvad(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
teeytimi:
She is.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by ComeToJesus: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
I knew that she is a child of the Father of Light with whom there is no variableness nor shadow of turning.

Jesus is Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by yusluvad(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
She's beautiful, calm and gentle.😘😘

Above all Jesus is Lord!😘😘

2 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Alliswell248: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
HydraFeeds:
wickedness is defined by human standard ,for instance in Nigeria ,it’s a sin to be sexually involved with someone below age 18 but the age of consent in France ,USA and Japan is way below that and you won’t be held responsible for it .

Also ,some churches consider women wearing trousers a sin but some other cultures consider it normal and even other men wear skirt,robe and gown .

Killing to a civilian is a sin but killing to a soldier is not .

Polygamy is not a sin in Africa while homosexuality is but in western world ,polygamy is a sin whereas homosexuality is not .

So many different standard of wickedness in the world ,Russia is considered evil by the west for invading Ukraine but the west do not consider themselves evil for invading all the countries they’ve invaded.

What’s the evidence that heaven and hell are real that make it different from Norse myth like hel and Valhalla ?

You have a conscience.... killing someone is a sin.
Fornication....adultery...is sin.
Stealing is sin. Lying is sin....etc

The Bible remains Gods standard, not what the West or Russia thinks.

God in His mercies has revealed heaven to some people and they have documented how beautiful the place is.

Some people including my humble self has seen hell fire because God choose to reveal such to us.

Jesus loves you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by bayplus: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
I see many myopic and ignorant comments here

Religion is not a do or die affair in the southwest. 85% to 90% of yorubas have Muslims and Christians in their families.

Those who are masturbating just because she is identifying with Jesus are utterly unaware of Yorubas attitude towards religion.

Her mum may even be a Christian and she may still ends up marrying a Muslim

We are not extreme like some region and we do not base our family relationships on religion. No one cares if you are traditionalist or atheist.

In yoruba land, your religion is your individual business.

We remain undivided despite terrible attempt by a religious bigot cum presidential candidate's attempt to divide yorubas along religious lines.

In my family, My dad , a muslim. My mum converted to Islam, my elder sister went back to christianity, two of my sister's children with Christian names went back to Islam.

And most yoruba family lineages are similar.

So, yorubas do not see anything worthy of front page in Rasheedat Ajibade celebrating Jesus, when a Christian convert to Islam, you will all be here shouting blue murder.

Your religion, is your damn business here in yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Fesline(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
A true christian(believer) don't hide their faith... in fact it's a pure sign of salvation.

Christians preached good news of Christ. it's called Good news because it saves, it's healing, it's peaceful, it's glorious and pure.

Don't waste your time trying to defend your present believe... because I know deep down you, there's that uction and thought that Christ is the way the truth and the life. You can verify the truth in you without anyone telling you.

I know there are lots of things and reasons why you don't want to give in... ( friends, families, background believe, addictions of different kinds, thinking there's no righteousness, that nobody serve the lord, that you can't be accepted, some christians around me are so bias and some are even worse than I am, or that some pastors are corrupt and evil etc.)

All this are slumbline Stone that should be rolled over before you can release yourself to seeing the truth. They are end time Obstacles....

Pray for help by seeking God's face today.
pray to God through his Son Jesus...ask for help and enlightenment,ask for forgiveness and true in him.

I see the Lord working in you right now In the name of Jesus.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by bolacode: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
mike272:
Thought Rasheedat was supposed to be a Muslim name

She found Jesus

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Luckysbab: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Xscape1993:
Correct πŸ’― girl.... God bless your generations...hope the other people in that pretensive religion will not crucify her just like they crucified Davido and Oshoala for no reason.

Many of you don't even realize you can't talk about your faith without referencing the so-called other religion. Whether it's a mental illness or a social disorder, I can only hope you get the help you need.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by HRMK: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
WHAT AN IRONY!
A CASE OF TWO RASHEEDAT/S!ONE FOR MOHAMMED AND THE OTHER FOR JESUS!BUT CAN WE KNOW WHY THE #JESUSRASHEEDAT CONVERTED BUT REFUSED TO CHANGE HER NAME?THAT IS VERY DEEP!!
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Deogratiasfx: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Dem don start, after all this talk you nor go smell final undecided

Celebrate greatness so that you too can be celebrated. Ajibade we know, who are u.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by enemyofprogress: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
That's team pepper dem

Jesus 1-0 Mohammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Legendneverdies(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
[The Truth and Life.
quote author=BigDawsNet post=124754343]Jesus is the way[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by fortunechy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Some people won't like this.... But I just want to remind u people that Jesus is the way, the truth and life.... A life without Jesus end in Crisis...

2 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by proprince(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by CJStarz: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
For acknowledging Jesus before the whole world, He will acknowledge her before Heaven and Earth. More goals from her going forward.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by timilehin007(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Imagine a Super Falcon player scores in our next game.
And writes 'IGBO AMAKA' on her Shirt. shocked

Everywhere go Scatter! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚
. My brother you don get my point πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by kcbaba007: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Dem don start, after all this talk you nor go smell final undecided

Hater.....

You shure say you go see the final?
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Angelnath(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Have you ever taken time to read the chapter you quote before spewing this sh*t.

If you don't understand something you ask and don't just jump around spewing the rubbish your jih*d minded illiterate im*m told you.

Think for yourself NPC

Truthday:
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) / Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? / How To Open An Account With Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.