Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,387 members, 7,954,563 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

y.the Maths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / y.the Maths (1388 Views)

Buhari Is Currently Nuking The Country, The Worst President Since Mankind (pics) / Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” / Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

y.the Maths by musiwa48: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2011
Hh
Re: y.the Maths by musiwa48: 2:57am On Oct 10, 2011
the issue is, the nigeria govt is telling lies about oil revenue. And some state in the east dont have oil, even while the federal govt pretend if they have.
Re: y.the Maths by musiwa48: 3:02am On Oct 10, 2011
Maputo , non oil

What I am saying is if this small africa govt are having better cities , it mean the nigeria govt is telling lies about oil revenue. which is what we see on satellite picture. If country without oil have this good and better cities than nigeria. It mean Nigeria govt is not been sincere. the need to break up nigeria.

there is no hausa-fulani city that look like this. the skyscrapper in lagos are mostly own by the western region govt. the same in Ibadan.

Re: y.the Maths by ak47mann(m): 4:06am On Oct 10, 2011
What exactally is the problem, what  are you thinking? your problem is about delta igbos abi? well they have been on that land b4 u were born so kini big deal,you cant change what GOD have already design how it should be so i advise you to back down their is nothing you can do,by the way Hausa/Fulani and their counterpart from SW were ruling Nigeria since 60s till 2009.And i ask you were you got that idea that igbos are deceiving the rest of the country are you insane? undecided undecided

Adding to your speculation Abia state have oil and gas cheesy cheesy go and read your map properly same as imo, and anambra.
Re: y.the Maths by ak47mann(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2011
Niger Delta Gets 86% Of Fg Projects - N760bn For Jonathan’s Zone ,zero For North. cool

(1) (Reply)

My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. / Ex-Boko Haram Member Alleged IBB Is Major Sponsor / Angry Nigeria Deports 56 More South Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.