Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,759 members, 7,840,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? (37073 Views)

How Do You Eat Your Mango? (Photos) / Egg Stew And Rice / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Robnectar(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
DenreleDave:
I don't even stay in Ekiti.

Be like say u mix me up with another person

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by sylve11: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
Carcholce:
Beans and egg?

What material is your butthole made of?

grin grin grin cool
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by BigCowHornn: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2023

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by BigCowHornn: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Robnectar:

grin grin grin cheesy
Robnectar:

Mumu boy,... Dem don put ur brain for factory reset,... Lmao πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This scammer don migrate from crypto to Beans

Mumu boy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Emdebby2: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Rice and beans cooked together (not porridge beans). With stew separate.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by ahnie: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
God the aftermath experience nor be here. My butt don. Hear whiiin today.

May. God epp us
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by od4life(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:
God the aftermath experience nor be here. My butt don. Hear whiiin today.

May. God epp us
@ahnie how many boiled eggs is healthy to eat per day?
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by ahnie: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
od4life:

I have no idea sir.

But I boil 2 everyday to give my kids,was told it's beneficial to kids Heath wise.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by mariahAngel(f): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

I have no idea sir.

But I boil 2 everyday to give my kids,was told it's beneficial to kids Heath wise.

You're doing well as a mother Ahnie. Well done. πŸ‘πŸΌ

My dream is for every Nigerian child to be able to eat at least one boiled egg per day.
It's a super nutritious food, especially for growing children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by mariahAngel(f): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
od4life:

For an adult, 2-4 eggs per day is okay.
Preferably, boiled.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by ahnie: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
mariahAngel:

Preferably, boiled.
Nne boil eggs nor good for my system, flatulence fada lawd

I m so staying away from boiled eggs.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by mariahAngel(f): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

Nne boil eggs nor good for my system, flatulence fada lawd

I m so staying away from boiled eggs.

I can understand. πŸ˜€
Not every good thing is good for everyone.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by ahnie: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
mariahAngel:

I can understand. πŸ˜€
Not every good thing is good for everyone.
Lolz .
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by od4life(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
mariahAngel:

Preferably, boiled.
Ok. Thanks.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by od4life(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

I have no idea sir.

Alright.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Uchedizzy(f): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
MoneySavannah:
Don't you think the egg should be with the rice and not with the beans.

If you would like to work steady online as a Typist(speed: 45WPM above) to earn in dollars send a message to illsitech@yahoo.com
Am in pls
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Uchedizzy(f): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
I love it seprate
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by ponishah: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
freeborn02:

Does that combination sound alright to you?
What is alright in food combination.
It is a matter of choice, egg or whatever could be combined with any food.
Stop acting as you have are the Supreme Decider on food. Accept people's choices, the purpose of the thread is built on the awareness that there are variety in combination of different food items.
Akpu or fufu smells like poison, very offensive, but over 50% of the entire southern Nigeria can't do without it, even some northerners are eating too.
So, say how you like your rice and beans so we can see the varieties
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by placeofallure(f): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2023
santakris:
I prefer rice and moinmoin

I still wonder why I don't enjoy eating rice with moinmoin. If it's jollof rice, I don't mind, in fact I love it, but you won't catch my white rice garnished with moinmoin.

There's a way I cook my rice together with beans, then I eat with stew, Yummy!
I Start with beans first, then when it's a bit soft, I add the rice. The rice turns a bit brown. I like that brownish white colour . Put salt and wait till it's done. Bon Appetit grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by DenreleDave(m): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2023
Robnectar:

grin grin grin cheesy
Better call doyin01 to come and tell me what he bursted me for.

I want this to be cleared once and for all so that you won't accuse me later of some imaginary or wrongly-directed bursting please.

Doyin01 please come bcox I don't know what I am being accused of
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Beremx(f): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2023
ahnie:

Nne I don't get what you meant by with stew n jellof?
Rice and beans with stew or rice and beans jollof style. The one you posted is rice and beans with stew. Shey you understand now? grin grin
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Beremx(f): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

I love it the way my babe berem loves it. grin
cool cool cool
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Emeka71(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2023
Carcholce:
Beans and egg?

What material is your butthole made of?
So that you shall knack the thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have / My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe / Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins β€˜Home’ Cook-A-Thon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.