Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity (51871 Views)

Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by haslaw(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Swagaa99:

You way wise , Wetin u get for life ni

ASSLICKERS never amount to anything
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by kokorokoman: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Opanka44:

I've just sent u 8k.
Manage it
I know say life no easy Sha, but eh, dem no dey send people money online like that o.
This particular person get up to 10 nairaland account, he will post and like the post with other account and sometimes will quote the post with "its a pity, I pray God send a good-hearted person to you"
Before you help person for nairaland next time, ask for his or her number and make some clarifications yourself.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by emani03(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
You just spoke my mind bro...
Kingosytex:
Probably a hungry fool trolling a billionaire cheesy
Envy keeps your pocket dry, if you're broke and clowning on a billionaire, the joke is on you... J. Cole.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Hotwest: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
TheGift:
Nairaland can be soo late with the news sometimes. This news is like a day old or more.
they are not fast on entertainment news most especially

Na politics site
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Chi133(f): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Amrahh:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy. Also, children can learn this.
Price is slashed to N4,500.
There's certificate

No be only 4500.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by AfonjaPriest: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
How many musicians that are being hyped have donated massively to charitable causes like Davido? There is time for anything to be done when its due season comes. At the right time, Davido will do his.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Abufo: 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
swiz123:
Matured response, even though wizkid never sold out that stadium capacity; not even nearly.

ndi yoruba and overhype na 5 & 6!!! imagine mentioning lagos and megacity in the same sentence!
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Swagaa99: 1:10am On Aug 01, 2023
haslaw:

ASSLICKERS never amount to anything

Hehehe 😈
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 01, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Davido >>>>>>>>>> Wizkid and Burna combined.

Argue with your ancestors.

Person wey never smell Grammy nomination..still dey support tinubu. Your madness is not curable

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:22am On Aug 01, 2023
Rayban25:

Person wey never smell Grammy nomination..still dey support tinubu. Your madness is not curable

Who cares about grammy? White man's acknowledgment. Bob Marley never won any grammy. 2pac and Biggie never won any grammy. Baba Fela never won any grammy.

Stick your useless grammy in your rectal orifice. I repeat:

Davido>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wizkid and Burna COMBINED.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by sillysally(f): 4:09am On Aug 01, 2023
Lmao, the poor and jobless Nairaland little boys will be fighting over Davido, wizkid and burna boy. You boys obviously have nothing going for you. If it's not tribal fighting then it's your favorite artist. I wonder sometimes how old most of you guys are here 🤣🤣
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by LtChisom: 4:17am On Aug 01, 2023
That idiot troll fit be agbadorian, this is how they pokenose like Pokemon. Iriots
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2023
whippersnapper:
How davido bacame a musician is how i don't know. With his voice like someone eating boiled yam.
It is finished
Davido can sing...
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2023
swiz123:
Matured response, even though wizkid never sold out that stadium capacity; not even nearly.

True. Even Davido didn’t sell out his last arena. It was also covered and hidden. The only Artist that truly sells out is Burna… That dude is on another level. Waiting for his next project.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Dennisochampa: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2023
sunshineV:
maybe Teslim balogun stadium
... Which one your papa sell out?
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Dennisochampa: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2023
whippersnapper:
How davido bacame a musician is how i don't know. With his voice like someone eating boiled yam.
It is finished
... His boiled yam voice have earned him billions... Combine all the members of your family, both una voice, una laughter and una cries, how much all of them worth?
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Dennisochampa: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2023
juniormusa:
O.b.o is overrated
... Who don rate your papa before?
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Dennisochampa: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2023
KingDash09:
wizkid and burna boy are the only true GOATS in the music industry... the rest are their fans

Davido can never match wizkid greatness in a thousand years
.... Who your own papa don match for this life abi no be person born you?
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by powellsmart(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2023
As a wizkid fc, I love davido response.
Some people are just busy bodies.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Dennisochampa: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2023
KingDash09:
How many Grammy him get?? No evidence say him try
.... For the work wen your papa dey do.... How many awards him get?
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Gentlelox: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Life isn't composition. Davido understands this hence his mature response to the werey dude who's obviously still struggling to eat 3 square meals a day.
na everybody dey struggle for ona head.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by CapitalBank: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Life isn't composition. Davido understands this hence his mature response to the werey dude who's obviously still struggling to eat 3 square meals a day.

It’s those set of people that have the wildest comparisons between celebrities except themselves.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Calicoe: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Jokes on that troll... He was expecting davido to reply with an insult. Good display of maturity by him
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by DonBenny77(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2023
No one throws shades more than Davido but when facts and figure are checked he will start forming victim.
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2023
DonBenny77:
No one throws shades more than Davido but when facts and figure are checked he will start forming victim.
grin

Na him way. E call person new cat together with smaller artistes wey just blow and the same davido never accomplish half of burna achievement. He will always look for trouble then claim that industry is against him

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Quebec91(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2023
Shut up
whippersnapper:
It is finished
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by candygist: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

In the past, Davido go dey feel like say him sabi sing, he as seen that the likes of burna boy, wiz and rema have left him behind, baba done dey form humbleness. I remeber when he used to call himself 001. grin grin.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by naikeboy(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2023
Some people have refused to borrow sense in Nigeria sha
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Exclusive101: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2023
Have you ever wondered when your life will have 1/billion % of Wizkid success ?

swiz123:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs / Remi Oshodi Surutu's Daughter Is Dead (Photos) / Dede Nne In 'Spell Collins, Okorocha, Buhari’ Video Gets Help (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.