Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,505 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

"Pull Him Down Syndrome" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Pull Him Down Syndrome" (404 Views)

Would You Abort A Kid With Down Syndrome? Why And Why Not. / 'They Were Lovers", Claims Friend Of Down Syndrome Man Who Married Teen Girl / Marriage And The Happily Ever After Syndrome: An Alternative Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pull Him Down Syndrome" by HugeElephant(f): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
I have noticed an interesting trait well pronounced among Africans? Why do blacks try to block others from achieving some feat?

When they notice someone wants to help you or sponsor you, or compliment your efforts, they are quick to come out to castigate or rubbish your works and intent.

It's not as if they'll gain anything for pulling you down. Or let's assume that maybe they'll get what's meant for you.Thier hearts seems to tilt towards making others less achieved.

The "Pull him down syndrome" seem more pronounced in the south west and the south east the more. This is not a tribe thingy it's just some set of individual who has been influenced by some factors I might not understand.
They hate to see others excel.
Pull him down syndrome, is it a societal induced act or some sort of adopted pop-culture?

Why pull a brother down when you should support his elevation.
Re: "Pull Him Down Syndrome" by Wodu89: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Legit question
Re: "Pull Him Down Syndrome" by Exmilitant(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
op you dey confused? Your spellings are intact but your grammar structure sucks!
in the opening paragraph of your write up, you accused Africa, in the middle, you narrowed your accusations to the east and west and in the closing paragraphs, you expanded your accusations to society in general.
Now, reread what you have written and stay on one lane.
your topic is fine.

1 Like

Re: "Pull Him Down Syndrome" by ELEYIofNigeria: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Smh
Re: "Pull Him Down Syndrome" by HugeElephant(f): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Exmilitant:
op you dey confused? Your spellings are intact but your grammar structure sucks! [b]
in the opening paragraph of your write up, you accused Africa, [/b]in the middle, you narrowed your accusations to the east and west and in the closing paragraphs, you expanded your accusations to society in general.
Now, reread what you have written and stay on one lane.
your topic is fine.

You are confusing a QUESTION with an accusation. I asked a question and not an accusation..
Why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pull Him Down Syndrome" by Dimaya: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2023
grin
Re: "Pull Him Down Syndrome" by Purvan(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2023
I wish I was there with you , I would've slap sense into you for typing this bs

(1) (Reply)

After Spending Heavily On Her This Lady Did The Unthinkable That Got This Man... / Cheap Hisense 55 Inch 4k Smart Tv For Sale: Clearance / I Am Relocating... Where Do I Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.