Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Enioluwa Adeoluwa Shares Lovely Vacation Moments With Priscilla Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enioluwa Adeoluwa Shares Lovely Vacation Moments With Priscilla Ojo (829 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos / "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enioluwa Adeoluwa Shares Lovely Vacation Moments With Priscilla Ojo by edudaniel(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
By Daniel Edu

Fast risiing Nigerian influencer Enioluwa Adeoluwa has shared lovely photos from his 4th vacation with actress Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla Ojo.

Enioluwa shared the photos from their moments in South Africa despite it’s cold.

The social media lover revealed that having his bestie, Priscilla Ojo with him makes his vacation better.

He noted that this is their fourth trip with many more to come.

“It’s a little cold out here in South Africa. But you’ve got your Bestie @its.priscy with you, so that makes it better!🇿🇦

4 countries Down Together! Many to go!

“Flew all the way to CapeTown just to see this one! @its.priscy for the next 1 week. Wake me up every day with “Thank You, Eni, for being the best thing ever”

Lovely reactions from Iyabo Ojo, Stan Nze, Tacha among many others followed the beautiful pictures.

Enioluwa confirms relationship status with Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla Ojo

Recall that Enioluwa publicly announced his relationship with Priscilla Ojo on his verified Instagram page, with his one million followers.

He shared some cozy photos of himself and Priscilla with a love ambience and declaration, although he claimed they were just friends.

Enioluwa expressed gladness to be able to celebrate his wins, success and best times with Priscy and also a love declaration. He also appreciated Iyabo Ojo for coming through for him.

Enioluwa Adeoluwa publicly profess love to Priscilla Ojo

Kemi Filani recalls that Enioluwa publicly declared his love for Priscilla Ojo after she gave him a lovely birthday celebration.

The fashion enthusiast shared loved up photos with Priscy on his Instagram page, with a love declaration.

Enioluwa revealed how delighted he is about his birthday celebration, stating he couldn’t have wished for a better friend.

He promised to keep their friendship blooming forever.

He wrote, “I LOVE you so much @its.priscy
and I couldn’t wish for a better friend!

Such a beautiful surprise,
Next Year I go Harder!
4L, Forever, Bestie.”

Read More: https://dailynewscraft.ng/dj-cuppy-hints-at-possible-breakup-with-british-lover-ryan-taylor/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Tyla Biography And Net Worth You Never Knew About / m / Keeping Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.