Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP (2824 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
Are you ready to dive into a literary marvel that combines the best of two worlds? Discover the fascinating world of hybrid books on Amazon KDP - a game-changing innovation that's redefining the way you create books and also earn on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. If you stick around till the end of this post I have a package worth N25,000 just for you and you alone.

Introduction:
Welcome to the future of book creation, where creativity knows no bounds! In this content, we'll explore the captivating realm of hybrid books on Amazon KDP. Which entails you riding the wave on a book created already by an author on Amazon.

I'm pretty sure you've heard about kdp or know what it is. But for the sake of those who are new to this term. Amazon KDP in full Kindle direct publishing is a platform on Amazon where self publishers and authors get to publish their book for FREE and earn royalties (money) when amazon over 300million customers buy them.

And the best part you don't need to market your books or tell people to buy your products, this isn't a referral scheme or program and you can do this even if you're NOT A WRITER. As a matter of fact anyone and everyone can partake in this as long as you're up to 18 years of age, Have a smartphone and internet connection which you obviously do since there's no way you'd be reading this if you didn't πŸ˜‚

The Rise of Hybrid Books
Hybrid books have been in existence and is accepted by amazon. I stumbled on this while researching and you don't have to create 50+ books before your books will begin picking up sales. If you really know what you're doing. And I was wowed by what i saw and the secrets and techniques in creating this dollar assets are simple and easy to follow, learn and create.

Advantages for Authors and Publishers
The benefits of creating such book for both publishers and authors is that you get to ride the wave milking dollars from a best selling book by an author and the author gets more visibility on the book as your book created serves as a companion guide to the bestselling authors book. There's a rule to this.

Engaging Readers in a New Dimension
Hybrid books are simply workbook meant to guide users prompting them to work or apply the principles from the main book by the author. Which makes this hybrid book of high value, easy to create and publish.

Navigating the Creation Process
Creating such hybrid books on amazon requires either using Microsoft word or Canva. But I'd always suggest canva as that's what I use mostly in my book creation. Tho you don't need the premium version to get the elements you need but if you need a premium Canva I can also provide one for you for FREE.
When you create a new template. You select the dimension 6x9 in inches not px(pixels) create the content. Prompts, exercises, quotes, action plan, space to journal in. Click download and download your format as PDF print.

Head over to Amazon and publish your hybrid book as a self published author. Sit back and wait for amazon millions of customers to buy your book

Optimizing for Discoverability and Visibility
No marketing strategy is complete without SEO! Learn how to optimize your hybrid books' metadata, descriptions, and keywords to boost discoverability and get them into the hands of eager readers worldwide. Keywords are things people search on Amazon to get your book. And on amazon you get extra 7 back end keywords to support your book. To get a Keyword you have to think like a buyer. What are those things a buyer is likely to search for? Think and put it in there.

Book Description doesn't really have much effect on Amazon but can help you rank at the top in Google searches. So make sure to optimize your book description you can make use of AI like Chatgpt, Google Bard and the likes to come up with a SEO friendly description.

Conclusion: Embrace the Hybrid Revolution
In conclusion, the world of earning on Amazon has been forever changed by Hybrid books on Amazon KDP. Embrace this revolution as an author or publisher, and embark on a journey that rides on the waves of existing books while your created companion book reels in the dollars. And the best part you can do this even if you're not a writer. There are so many things I couldn't put in this writing. You can watch the YouTube video in the link below and if you'd love to reach out to me for more enquires and if you made it till the end for the package.
Here's my phone number on WhatsApp 09096182365. Start your message with "Nairaland" and I'll know you really read till the end.

You can also watch this FREE YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR MORE DETAILS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ube7YCAp6Ys

EARNINGS DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that you will earn money using the techniques and ideas in this video. This is not financial advice or investment advice. While it is possible to minimize risk, your investments are solely your responsibility. It is imperative that you conduct your own research. I am merely sharing my opinion with no guarantee of gains or losses on investments. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in this video will require commitment, hard-work, experience and knowledge.

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2023
Hybrid books model still works.

The proof shows a total if 231 Books but what gives most of the money are the Hybrid books which are summary models and workbooks.

Read the earnings disclaimer.

You can still reach out to me on WhatsApp on 09096182365 for more enquires and or mentorship.

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
I just want to tell you that you can still become a millionaire before December if you calm down and watch this YouTube video πŸ‘‡

Do some research and start creating your dollar asset πŸ₯°

This is gold at your finger tips. Do what you like with it πŸ€ΈπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Publishing on Amazon becomes more fun when you know what you're doing and how to create those dollar assets.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by FertilityH: 5:36am On Aug 02, 2023
Mrronjozi:
I just want to tell you that you can still become a millionaire before December if you calm down and watch this YouTube video πŸ‘‡

Do some research and start creating your dollar asset πŸ₯°

This is gold at your finger tips. Do what you like with it πŸ€ΈπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Downloaded ur video only to hear story of ur life on how u served and blablabla

No meaningful info on the said Topic. wasted data
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2023
FertilityH:

Downloaded ur video only to hear story of ur life on how u served and blablabla

No meaningful info on the said Topic. wasted data

It's not meant for those who lack patience. If you can't watch a 30mins video till the end it simply shows you can't be coached neither can you follow instructions.

Thank you for your valuable contribution tho πŸ™ πŸ™‚
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by FertilityH: 6:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Mrronjozi:

It's not meant for those who lack patience. If you can't watch a 30mins video till the end it simply shows you can't be coached neither can you follow instructions.

Thank you for your valuable contribution tho πŸ™ πŸ™‚

30mins video that you used almost 25mins telling your story. my time is precious

cheers
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2023
FertilityH:

30mins video that you used almost 25mins telling your story. my time is precious

cheers

A 1hr+ long movie does your time becomes precious? Anyways what do I know 😊. Thanks for stopping by my post once again.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
In case you'd like to learn this Hybrid book creation model on Amazon. Truth be told it works and you'll be shocked by your own results. But you need consistency, focus and drive to win

You can still reach out to me on WhatsApp for more enquires on 09096182365.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
Amazon KDP is a legitimate business opportunity anyone. Literally anyone can venture into. You can read my previous posts for more details.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
If you have a smartphone, an Internet connection and you're still broke in 2023 you're wrong. Learn the secrets to earning dollars on Amazon without having to publish up to 50+ books and you can do this even if you're not a writer, busy person or have nothing doing.

For more enquires check out my previous posts. Alternatively you can also send me a message on WhatsApp 09096182365
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
You don't need a dime to get started publishing books on Amazon but then you need proper guidance not to get it wrong and get your acct terminated.

If you'd like to get the best training on how you too can start creating your dollar assets fast. Check my previous posts.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Your road to earning $500 before the year ends publishing hybrid books isn't far fetched and here's whyπŸ‘‡

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2023
9 Books only using the HBIG course and he's already milking it on Amazon using the Hybrid book publishing method. Like I said you don't need to have up to 50+ books to begin raking in sales on Amazon using this method. Proof below.

Interested in learning? Send me a message on WhatsApp on 09096182365

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2023
Happy Sunday guys learning the secrets behind publishing quality books on Amazon or how you can start amazon on 2023 or sign up on Amazon and keep your acct safe are touched in the training.

If interested reach out to me on WhatsApp 09096182365.

You can read my previous post for more details.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2023
You also can be part of the community as well. The training grants you instant access to it. You get to meet other publishers like you and also have your questions answered. While you get the drive or motivation to keep working towards improvements as you see results of those who started and are already making it publishing Hybrid Books.

It's your call. You can still make it before the year runs out and I'm pretty much sure about this. Except you're lazy and unserious.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
You may have used other Amazon courses or tried it but didn't get any results. I can guarantee you that with this you'll see results IF YOU FOLLOW THE PROCESS.

Only send me a message on WhatsApp if you've resolved within yourself that you're ready and eager to learn.

Here's my number on WhatsApp 09096182365
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Success comes only to those who are the most hungry for it.

Sapa knows not your age, title or status. If you don't start now to plan your finances you might keep wallowing in same situation you're in.

The chance to better your finances and life is now and not far off from you. And you can get the life you want and dream of publishing hybrid books on Amazon.

Read my previous post to know how you can get started.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Starting Amazon KDP this year wouldn't be your worst regret. Simply commit to the Process and in time you'll see the results
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
A dollar to naira is almost 1000.. earning in dollars will not solve the problem of Nigeria. But at least it can hedge you from inflation.

And Amazon KDP can help you get this. All it takes is for you to say YES to the opportunity and get started.

Access to my dm is somewhere above this post.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2023
A dollar to naira is currently above 930. One legitimate way is creating hybrid books on Amazon and getting paid on every month. If you'd like to learn "What is Amazon Kdp" does Amazon works in Nigeria and setting up your bank acct to be receiving your payments from amazon.

Here's a dollar earning opportunity to everyone. You shouldn't skip this.

Send a dm to me and you'll learn from the very best. Here's my number. 09096182365

Also if you need more enquires send a message to me on that number.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
E clear well 🍷

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
If you'd love to learn how to publish hybrid books on Amazon with ai. Self-publishing and earning in dollars.

Feel free to contact me on 09096182365 on WhatsApp. Start your message with "nairaland"

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
Amazon kindle direct publishing as I'll fondly call it a lazy man's way to wealth and financial freedom is very much working. Tho it's easy but you need to be consistent and patient.

You don't need to create up to 50+ books to start reeling in sales by publishing hybrid books on Amazon. You can reach out to me on 09096182365. If you're interested or have any enquiries
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2023
Amazon kdp is still as real as you and still profitable in Nigeria. I can show you how you what it is all about how it pays and how you can start it as a beginner in Nigeria publishing hybrid books on Amazon.

If you're interested check the somewhere around this post for more enquires and how to get started.

Amazon's pay day is upon us. Don't keep watching. Learn and start earning. Wishing you success.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by LaPrimero: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
After reading through this hybrid publishing method on Amazon kdp it actually looks legit. Let me reach out to you to get started on this. I can't afford to miss out
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
LaPrimero:
After reading through this hybrid publishing method on Amazon kdp it actually looks legit. Let me reach out to you to get started on this. I can't afford to miss out

Welcome. Wishing you success. Thanks for finding my post valuable enough to reach out to me.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
29th of Aug 2023. Monthly payments from Amazon Kdp will start dropping. If you'd like to know what amazon kdp is and how you can start amazon kdp in Nigeria. A beginner friendly guide to publishing hybrid books on Amazon send me a message on WhatsApp 09096182365

This below can be your own results publishing hybrid books on Amazon. Are you ready and willing to take action? Well the ball is in your court. If I were you I would.

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
So I was overjoyed by payments tropping in the community that I forgot to share it with you my nairalanders. Check below they're more but since 4 photos are only allowed I'll use just that.

You can be in this community Milking dollars from Amazon publishing hybrid books. And it still works.

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hybrid books publishing on Amazon still works till today and reels in the results. The market can never be saturated.

What's stopping you from starting. Need a training that'll guide you in publishing hybrid books on Amazon?

Send a message on WhatsApp to me on 09096182365 start your message with "Nairaland" so I'll know you read my article and are serious about changing your financial situation.

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Kech888: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2023
Thanks for introducing me to publishing Hybrid books on Amazon. Was skeptical about paying. But was shocked that there are still good people in Nigeria despite the whole economic situation who'd give you access to what you paid. Thank you. Let me go and implement.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
It's Oct. Learning how to publish hybrid books on Amazon should be your best bet before the year ends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Market Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today, 24th February 2024 / Can I Open GTB Account With My Mum's Voters Card? / Manual Popcorn Machine Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.