Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? (73355 Views)

How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini / Nigeria Moves To Fifth In Opera Mini Mobile Browser Usage! / How Do I Download Opera Mini To My Nokia 3110c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2011
Please, I want to sell my phone and would not want to loose my pages I save in my opera mini browser. I think there it's only the Bookmarks I had almost found the solution . My saved pages is more important to me than the bookmarks. Thank for helping.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by olasuncome(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2011
Its as easy as ABC,
All u need do is to creat an opera account with the phone then synchronized with the new phone.
with that all ur saved pages, bookmark and every other things will be transfered on the new phone.
Regards.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by Xionez(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2011
Better still, create a folder in your memory card, name it (eg. Webpages) and move any file format that ends in odml15 to your new folder.
If you change your phone but still use the same memory card, set your new opera to save pages in that folder you created. And there you have it.
If you arent using the same memory card, send all XXXXX.odml15 files to the new memory card, create a folder for them, move the odml15 files there then set your operamini to save pages in that newly created folder.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
thanks guyz. that is why i have not solde my phone since.
Xionez:

Better still, create a folder in your memory card, name it (eg. Webpages) and move any file format that ends in odml15 to your new folder.
If you change your phone but still use the same memory card, set your new opera to save pages in that folder you created. And there you have it.
If you arent using the same memory card, send all XXXXX.odml15 files to the new memory card, create a folder for them, move the odml15 files there then set your operamini to save pages in that newly created folder.
But how do I open the saved ones.
is it by clicking the saved ones from the folder or it will automatically appear on the opera mini?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by engrhamid(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
kenis:

thanks guyz. that is why i have not solde my phone since.But how do I open the saved ones.
is it by clicking the saved ones from the folder or it will automatically appear on the opera mini?
It shld automatically appear on the opera
Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by engrhamid(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
but how do u select the new folder u created from opera mini 6?
Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by engrhamid(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2011
olasuncome:

Its as easy as ABC,
All u need do is to creat an opera account with the phone then synchronized with the new phone.
with that all your saved pages, bookmark and every other things will be transfered on the new phone.
Regards.
Hello, synchronization doesnt work with save pages on opera.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by Emmyk(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2011
This is easy. Just follow this process and you're good to go. Before u sell d phone, locate the folder that you have all the opera saved pages on. (.obml). Then keep it in the memory card that you wont sell. After getting the new phone, just go to SET SAVE PAGE on your new opera. Now locate it to the folder containing the .obml. Files. Just keep selecting 'YES'. Then you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by Xionez(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2011
this applies to all java version of Opera mini (Operaminixxxx.jar) but may not work for Symbian (Opera.sis), Andriod (Opera.apk) or Windows Mobile (Opera.cab)editions

1 Like

Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by engrhamid(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2011
Xionez:

this applies to all java version of Opera mini (Operaminixxxx.jar) but may not work for Symbian (Opera.sis), Andriod (Opera.apk) or Windows Mobile (Opera.cab)editions
A ba jo! Lol!
If i get u clear, u mean all dis process wont work for symbian opera?
Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2011
Xionez:

please, its java phone (C3) I want to sell and i couldnt see .
Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by Alldruns: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2011
Yeah, i did exactly d creating folder approach when I uninstalled & re-installed my Om5.2 & was able to get all saved pgs back.

@All.
Pls how then can I be able 2 read/view dis saved pages (.ombl) on my PC?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by Dsbportal(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
winkhey i think i can help you with this but before you do this you must have hacked your phone so that you can access system folder after that grin
all you need do is navigate to the memory in which the opera 7.1 (SYMBIAN VERSION) is installed to the you then using explore copy c://system/apps/OperaMini and then save it into your memory card.

Then when you get the new phone install opera and copy that OperaMini folder (replace if prompted) to c://system/apps (nb.if folder dosen't exist create it) then voiala that all .this tut was created by dsbportal.i just did it now oh and it worked.both your history,download record,bookmarks,saved pages, visited pages and all will be back in it.tested by me dsbportal

Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by ThunderStorm(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Xionez: Better still, create a folder in your memory card, name it (eg. Webpages) and move any file format that ends in odml15 to your new folder.

but my operamini on my Nokia701 doesn't have 'set save pages' option . . .what do i do now?
Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
check your phone or memory card for the saved pages it usually end with .obml extension then send it to another phone using bluetooth then open ur opera mini and selkect d folder u put dem in and ur saved pages will appear
Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by lakhansoni53: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
WHy Don't You People Try Helium App . It backup app data also. i saved opera web pages offline pages. Download app on android and download its pc software to enable helium on android and after installing both software , make sure your mobile like samsung have kies and motorola MOTO device manager, Xiaomi MI setup for pc.....like that is installed to get properly and enable helium on android. Either you can follow instruction from Helium. Guranteed satisfaction. after all this open helium and backup either on internal storage or external storage.
Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by Bukkuzboss10: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2021
Xionez:
please sir how can I do it on Android I want to view my opera mini saved pages on wps
Re: How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? by Classickj(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Xionez:
Pls how can I move the save page from opera to the folder, I have try but no way...

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly / FG Warns Nigerians On Whatsapp New Rule / Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.