Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,958 members, 7,841,686 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) (64081 Views)

Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown / Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) by MySolace: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:

We didn't lose the sole ownership. The last election have exposed you people and soon our laws will be ready to protect the land regardless of which foreigner purchased the property. You can buy a land and build on it but the land still belongs to the indigenous people/government. Una never see anything. We will teach you people a lesson you will never forget
Wot did last election expose plz...? Enlighten me.
U must b a thief to b thinking of legally selling ur property and still b eyeing it.

Whichever law u guys are making it must not contradict d federal law, else, it's null n void.

Meanwhile, ejighi onu etinye ogiri n'ofe, wen the me reach, afu okwu afu osisa ya! Onweghi onye aga-agbara oso. Ndi ufu obi.

Nobody do una, stop crying...
Re: American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) by Fugazy2023: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2023
MySolace:

Wot did last election expose plz...? Enlighten me.
U must b a thief to b thinking of legally selling ur property and still b eyeing it.

Whichever law u guys are making it must not contradict d federal law, else, it's null n void.

Meanwhile, ejighi onu etinye ogiri n'ofe, wen the me reach, afu okwu afu osisa ya! Onweghi onye aga-agbara oso. Ndi ufu obi.

Nobody do una, stop crying...

We shall see. I am very sure you people will cry bitterly when those laws are passed. If you are not satisfied, get the Bleep out of SW are go stay in your land. You like it or not, Lagos, ogun, osun, ondo, you and Ekiti is YORUBA LAND. And regardless of how much property you buy here, you are still a visitor here in the SW

1 Like

Re: American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) by Charx122: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2023
WriterNig:
🇺🇸 🤡 🤡

Clearly this wasn't written by a white American. .must be an Over Egoed creature..
Re: American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) by MySolace: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:

We shall see. I am very sure you people will cry bitterly when those laws are passed. If you are not satisfied, get the Bleep out of SW are go stay in your land. You like it or not, Lagos, ogun, osun, ondo, you and Ekiti is YORUBA LAND. And regardless of how much property you buy here, you are still a visitor here in the SW
Of course we are visitors, but wot we own, we *legally* acquired. I sincerely pray and wish u guys will b successful enough to buy d properties from us... U should b angry or worried if igbós take ur properties from u illegally.

Bitter soul! ...like I said before, nobody do u.
Re: American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) by naijamerican: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2023
Nigeria is a shythole and really needs to do Better waste management planning. People just dumping refuse everywhere is disgusting and only promotes disease and filth.

This white man told no lies
Re: American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) by Yseone(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Freedom and suffering, you mean right?

jonapeters:
Like It or not Nigeria is one of the best country when it comes to freedom
We will Design a Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for 2k Only Or Company Profile/Business Proposal

Pay on Delivery
Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/nnrqskiPDijJ1AGg6
_
Re: American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) by Faithful007: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dijita:

America is the richest and probably the most advanced country in the world. It is wrong to be comparing Nigeria to America. Most developing countries are not better off than Nigeria. We are a highly populous country like India, even though India is richer than Nigeria we suffer similar faith of corrupt leaders, Ours is probably worse than most other nations.
He was the one who did the comparison. I just reminded him what you said.
Re: American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) by Masterclass32: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nigeria is a mess.

1 Like

Re: American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) by Superpack589: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Amazing writeup. But you forgot the smell. Lagos stinks. Omor Lagos dy smell. God forbid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos / 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.