Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House (1592 Views)

Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? / See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) / My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by fifehanmi938(f): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Good morning everyone
God bless everyone here for supporting me and my daughter,After my last post someone sent me 5k and someone sent me 30k for us to rent a single room,I rent a single room of 2k per month and 24k is the yearly rent.i didn't pay agreement because it's directly the landlord and I explained to him about how things are.

I put a carpet and cotton,Sir/Ma who sent me the house rent fee,I hope you can See this God bless you do much,and the person who sent me the 5k God bless you too.

I never believed I can be getting help and this means a lot to me,Things are getting better πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
God bless everyone,God bless Nairaland
We still have Good people who still help strangers with no bad intentions.

Here is the house below and my daughter sleeping as I just woke up this morning.

I am trying to start a lesson teaching since school as close.
I will start on Monday as am trying to reach out to some parents in my new area so they can bring their kids.

Please help us with foodstuffs, cooking utensils and stove or charcoal pot to cook something pending the time I will start teaching and start getting some moneyπŸ™
Buying food is expensive and can't even satisfy us please Sir/Ma I can come and pickup any foodstuffs..Beans ,garri will be appreciated.

Thanks to all my helpers on this Forum
May your pocket never run dry
May you never lack
Your children will meet their helpers ijmn..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by maclatunji: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2023
All the best to you and your family. Fraudsters have made it difficult for people to know who is genuine or fake.

Kudos to all genuine helpers of people in need.

22 Likes

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by Karlman: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2023
God will continue to Bless those that helped you and those that will still come up to help you more!

It is well and it shall be well with you and your daughter!

My People, it is Good to be Good, because when the devil comes for you anyday God would already be there for you due to the goods you have done to others!

And believe you me, there are so many good people amongst us all!

I really appreciate the kindness done to this woman, though I don't know her but my heart goes out to her and that little girl!

5 Likes

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by fifehanmi938(f): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2023
πŸ™
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by fifehanmi938(f): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2023
Karlman:
God will continue to Bless those that helped you and those that will still come up to help you more!

It is well and it shall be well with you and your daughter!

Amen Amen Amen Sir

Thank you and God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by fifehanmi938(f): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2023
maclatunji:
All the best to you and your family. Fraudsters have made it difficult for people to know who is genuine or fake.

Kudos to all genuine helpers of people in need.
Thank you sir

You are right sir, that's why it's difficult to get help,but God See's my intentions and know my story and have been appreciating all the help coming through.

God bless my helpersπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by endsarrrs(f): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2023
I have helped multiple times, and have regretted most. But the same spirit of helping others keep pushing me to keep helping....sad

2 Likes

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by Rapture123(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2023
Good morning sirs and mas....please I need help to purchase a public address megaphone system for evangelism or if you have you can send to me. I am a missionary in a rural community. You can call me on : 09133709042

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by Ademide0907(f): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2023
We have Good people everywhere on social media but the scammers make someone get scared of helping those really in need of help.
People who still help on social media nowadays just have kind heart and Do it for God sake not caring if it's real or fake.
I pray God sees you through,Tough Times don't last only Tough people do.
***anyways you can drop your account number so people who want to support you with little foodstuffs money can do. At least people have tried for you so far and I hope you get this help too.

I can send you my last 1k no vex it's just what I have now.God will help you and your little Lad

1 Like

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by Rapture123(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2023
endsarrrs:
I have helped multiple times, and have regretted most. But the same spirit of helping others keep pushing me to keep helping....sad

Please sir don't give up in helping. I equally need help sir. I need a public address system megaphone for evangelism. I am a missionary in one rural community. You can call me on : 09133709042. God bless you sir!

1 Like

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by fifehanmi938(f): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2023
endsarrrs:

God will keep rewarding you if you do soπŸ™
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by fifehanmi938(f): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Ademide0907:
We have Good people everywhere on social media but the scammers make someone get scared of helping those really in need of help.
People who still help on social media nowadays just have kind heart and Do it for God sake not caring if it's real or fake.
I pray God sees you through,Tough Times don't last only Tough people do.
***anyways you can drop your account number so people who want to support you with little foodstuffs money can do. At least people have tried for you so far and I hope you get this help too.

I can send you my last 1k no vex it's just what I have now.God will help you and your little Lad

You're right sir
Thanks for the word of Advice πŸ™
God bless you
Thank you we appreciate it

Palmpay
Feranmi Kolawole
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by WhisperedNoise: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2023
Congratulations!
I read your original thread. I didn't follow up by the way cos I got busy.

I'm happy for you. May God bless and reward your kind helpers. And may God continually send you help.
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by DenreleDave(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2023
Rapture123:
Good morning sirs and mas....please I need help to purchase a public address megaphone system for evangelism or if you have you can send to me. I am a missionary in a rural community. You can call me on : 09133709042

Why not create your own post or go to church and seek for help?

6 Likes

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by tobby20: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2023
fifehanmi938:

You're right sir
Thanks for the word of Advice πŸ™
God bless you
Thank you we appreciate it

Palmpay
Feranmi Kolawole
see as u drop acct no ontop his last onekay o

1 Like

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by Rapture123(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2023
DenreleDave:

Thanks sir. I have created a post on that. God bless you sir. As for churches, I don't want to be denominational. Jesus is for all...!
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by MrsTwrite(f): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2023
I'm happy for you ma'am. May God bless your helpers, they're indeed good Samaritans.
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by fifehanmi938(f): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Congratulations!
I read your original thread. I didn't follow up by the way cos I got busy.

I'm happy for you. May God bless and reward your kind helpers. And may God continually send you help.

Amen Amen Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by fifehanmi938(f): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2023
tobby20:
😟
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by fifehanmi938(f): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:
I'm happy for you ma'am. May God bless your helpers, they're indeed good Samaritans.

Amen πŸ™ Thanks Ma

1 Like

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by DenreleDave(m): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2023
fifehanmi938:

God will keep rewarding you if you do soπŸ™

You will be fine soon and these challenges will become a story one day
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by DenreleDave(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2023
tobby20:

But he offered to give her Ε„a... undecided undecided
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by Purvan(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2023
Op you're sus

Why use Palmpay ??

You no see banks for your area to open account??

4 Likes

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by endsarrrs(f): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2023
Rapture123:

Please sir don't give up in helping. I equally need help sir. I need a public address system megaphone for evangelism. I am a missionary in one rural community. You can call me on : 09133709042. God bless you sir!

@ bolded
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by Nemesis0147(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Purvan:
Op you're sus

Why use Palmpay ??

You no see banks for your area to open account??
help if you want to help.
If you can’t help,let her be!!
Over sabi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by lascos912(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2023
how i wish i can help but i don't really have too but still,u can give me ur account number but please it may not be now just give me 2weeks
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by wiseone28: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
I pray i can help
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by Slydan204: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
It is well. May we never lack IJN
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by Brandiebird: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
fifehanmi938:

Amen πŸ™ Thanks Ma

You’ve come a long way since your first post and in such a short amount of time. I believe that you will be okay very soon. Don’t give up hope, just hold on a little bit longer, and everything will be fine. This will be a distant memory soon.

1 Like

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by neoG(f): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
One person operating so many nairaland accounts here

2 Likes

Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by UnfairLife7(m): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
neoG:
One person operating so many nairaland accounts here
how do you know? Teach me the tactics you are using to get them
Re: Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
DenreleDave:

Guy you dun Sanju gan grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Husband Help Heal His Wife From His Emotional And Physical Infidelity? / Can You Tell Your Spouse Your Salary? / SOS. What's The Best Insecticide In The Market Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.