Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

SOS. What's The Best Insecticide In The Market Now. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SOS. What's The Best Insecticide In The Market Now. (1606 Views)

The Good Wife. (SOS!!) / What Kind Of Insecticide And Bathing Soap Do You Use? / Nigerian Mark Of Quality Endorsement (nis) - Insecticide Companies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS. What's The Best Insecticide In The Market Now. by zenaoyin2011: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
Pls I need to know which insecticide in the market now that actually kills this monstrous mosqitoes in my area. Have tried several insecticide including Raid, Baygon,kill a dream etc but non seem to be working and my baby has had malaria 5 times this year already. SOS
Re: SOS. What's The Best Insecticide In The Market Now. by Popsicle: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2012
Use SNIPER. It is the most effective against mosquitoes. Buy the 1litre cos the 200ml which is readily available is usually fake. Sprinkle it round the house & dark corners. Its also effective against cockroaches. Send a feedback on the result after use.

2 Likes

Re: SOS. What's The Best Insecticide In The Market Now. by zenaoyin2011: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Popsicle: Use SNIPER. It is the most effective against mosquitoes. Buy the 1litre cos the 200ml which is readily available is usually fake. Sprinkle it round the house & dark corners. Its also effective against cockroaches. Send a feedback on the result after use.
. Ok. •̸ŤђαϞĸs so much.
Re: SOS. What's The Best Insecticide In The Market Now. by tpia1: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
Please use it on the insects in question, not people and not pets. undecided
Re: SOS. What's The Best Insecticide In The Market Now. by olamideayodeji1: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
Use mortein lemon and mortien LED the LED will repel mosquito in ur room.
Re: SOS. What's The Best Insecticide In The Market Now. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
There is a local insecticide they make in asaba, DT state, it is called INSECT BOMB, it kills anythin that flies, crawl, hops, perches, bites, sucks or even jumps....it kills even after 4-days, plus all the mosquitoes in ur neigbours house dies too....it is 100 % potent.
Re: SOS. What's The Best Insecticide In The Market Now. by CrazyMan(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
olamideayodeji1: Use mortein lemon and mortien LED the LED will repel mosquito in ur room.
Very true...I've used mortien before, and it worked wonders.

(1) (Reply)

God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum / A Robbery Attack That Taught Me Lessons / Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.