Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc (2154 Views)

A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company / Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! / SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by Jewessgratitud3: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Check if the one you're owing is among.

https://youtube.com/shorts/X14PlymO474?feature=share

Please subscribe to this Channel for more list and if you find this helpful.

Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by Shalommy(f): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
La...click, la...mad! undecided

10 Likes

Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by Jewessgratitud3: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
More to come.
Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by Jewessgratitud3: 6:29am On Aug 03, 2023
More to come
Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by Jewessgratitud3: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2023
More to come
Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by MrsTwrite(f): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2023
The loan app was just too much online, you don't even know which is legit.

People who must have collected money from these non existing loan app would be elated right now, because there's absolutely no way for pay back. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by Jewessgratitud3: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2023
MrsTwrite:

People who must have collected money from these non existing loan app would be elated right now, because there's absolutely no way for pay back. grin

I'm telling you grin

1 Like

Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by Jewessgratitud3: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
Check here.
Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by Jewessgratitud3: 2:54am On Aug 05, 2023
Bump!
Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by Jewessgratitud3: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2023
More to come
Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by ceejayluv(m): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2023
Shalommy:
La...click, la...mad! undecided
Hahaha..
Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by Jewessgratitud3: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2023
Come and check if yours is there
Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by Orobolikeme: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2023
Please...

I am owing loan apps.

I got a text saying I am being summoned to the police station
I got another saying they will publish my picture on Vanguard.

Pls is it possible, I plan to pay them, but my business has been very bad.

Pls this possible?

2 Likes

Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
Orobolikeme:
Please...

I am owing loan apps.

Pls this possible?
not possible, don't pay any kobo. denial the app permission from your phone and uninstall the rubbish app. nothing will happen, no fear . They are Chinese company duping Nigerians, not Approved by Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by Floky215: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
Orobolikeme:
Please...

I am owing loan apps.

Pls this possible?

If you have two plate of rice...go and eat it and rest your mind..!!

All these loan sharks belong to Chinese people exploiting our people with the aid of some idiotic Nigerians...!!
They are not even approved by cbn, all is back door business to exploit people...!!!

If you don't pay nothing would happen, but I advise you pay them there money anytime you have..!!!

If not wickedness how can you give someone loan to pay back with 40% interest within 7 days...?

Most people are now defaulting due to the terrible condition of the country now..!!
Re: Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc by Akaegwu(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2023
MrsTwrite:

They will create a new one and migrate their data. They will still contact you through their new app

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Army And A Funny Man Caught With Fake Military Uniforms / Junko Furuta,44 Days In Hell.gruesome Tale Of Abuse Of Japanese Teen / Yoruba man jailed 90 Years In US For Fathering Six Children With Own Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.