Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: (2573 Views)

9.7inch Tab With Television, HDMI, Huge Battery mAh, OctaCore, Etc / Make FREE GSM Calls To Over 100 Countries And Earn Huge Income For Recommending It To Others. / Free Ebooks Site (Huge List Of Ebooks With Cover Page) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by Odunnu: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
enquirydon:

@odunnu  if u dont know how 2 address issues, u better keep off . i said i have not even talk with so call @potato  and done any business with him/her

if it is true have  d person said anything since

be wise and be a good leader not a manager
COMMON SENSE ARE NOT COMMON

come and learn how to be  good leader from expertise  its  free

note:
THAT IS HOW SOMEONE ACCUSE  SO CALLED ( Dual Core)  IN WEB MASTER OF FRAUD ALLEGATION  IT CAN BE  YOUR TURN NEXT
what do u want 2 hear from me again
WHAT OUT
tongue shocked sad

*SMH*
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by badesco(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2011
I made a post here sometimes in August 2011 warning Nairalanders to beware of new tricks been used by scammers but some of you would not bulge, You can get the full gist here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-726981.0.htm
@potato, i really feel for you but it will take the Grace of God to recover that money, just keep praying, may be God will touch this Scammers heart;
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by potato(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
Thanks everyone for your responses. I was not around in a while that was why I had not responded. The person called me back that same day I posted this topic in the evening hiding his number, what a cowardly act. His speech: " So you have finally made good your threat, you think the police will save you? If you like go to EFCC, nothing will happen, since thats the way u chose to do it!!!"
@enquirydon, there was no need for the abuses, i didnt come to smear or destroy ur business, i said that i got the informtion based on what was posted using ur handle and i called one of the numbers that was given, unfortunately someone picked and started calling with different numbers, At least I expected a better and matured replies from you, mind you am not in Lagos, so we are not competitors, in any case I dont sell accessories, we needed them for our office, All the curses I have already rejected in Jesus name, Amen. I still have the bank tellers with the person's full names. Mega, I will mail you later.I dont have access to be reponding instantly but i will try to respond to logical and non abusive posts.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by Odunnu: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
In other words enquirydon didnt scam you, is that it?
Have you recovered your money yet?
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by potato(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2011
MarleyGab thanks for ur concern, i'll email you later.
Odunnu, like i said i haven't resolved it yet. The person i spoke with claimed to be working for COMMUNET, the number I called was based on the thread started by enqirydon:08035057766 was picked by one chima who claimed to be responsible for the post, mind you i've neither met nor spoken with enquirydon, so there was no way i could've imagined that it was a scam, he later started calling with these nos:08068271111 I still need anyone that could assist to pls do. I thought that enquirydon would be more interested in unravelling the mystery, if i were in his position, someone hijacked my handle to commit crime/scam, i would do all within my powers to see how to help out, and forestall future occurance instead of being abusive and uncivil, i am based in enugu, so am not in competition with enquirydon or whoever might be at the computer village. Regards to you all as i await ur suggestions and help. The person(s) that are involved have taken all my problems past,present and future with them in Jesus name, Amen cry
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by barika2011(m): 12:50am On Oct 21, 2011
@potato, just take heart, dat first number u called and another person allegedly picked,then started calling u with a different number definitely points to the original owner of that first number, if enquirydon says he as nothing to do with it then he shud simply reply objectively, and not being abusive, except he has sumthing to do with it,
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by enquirydon: 3:19am On Oct 21, 2011
Amen  .
if u want people 2 help u out, kindly show d prove  of making payment to so called chima .I belief  with this prove they will suggest one way or d  order 2 u
thanks
one love
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by xtremeidea(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2011
Well av met enquirydon several times, i even met him again last saturday. i know him well, have his contact, know his place, shop n wat else. I sincerely dnt think he will do such. undecided undecided

sorry for you loss undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by Digriz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2011
I think ur call diverted to another number who in turn is dishonest and thus found u as a ready prey.
Let me narrate my little experience to you.
There was a time a guy posted an advert in the nairalist abt a laptop he wanted to sale and I called the lad and he said he was in Benin. I agreed to come down to Benin for it bt fortunately for me,when i called d nxt day to confirm if d laptop is stil available i then found that d guy i was speaking wt doesn't understand what i was telling hm about bt sensing that am abt to drop my call he then started saying that he is sorry that the sony laptop and that hp laptop is stil around that i shuld pay into hs account.
@poster,this guy u are accusing might be innocent.
Re: I Have Been Defrauded/dumped Of Huge Some By Imposters Here: by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 22, 2011
@potato
next time, if you are doing business with any company, always make sure you pay into the company's account and not into a personal account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Computer, Intercoms, Internet And IT Infrastructure Installation Engineers / Lenovo Idea Tab 7" (tablet)...1500 Pieces Sold!..just 9,900, From USA / Dell Insipiron 15 Intel Core I3 1tb Hdd 4gb Ram -149k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.