Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders (62847 Views)

Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks / High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by MrFly(m): 1:10am On Aug 04, 2023
GeneralPula:
If you're interested in becoming a president, join a political party then contest!

Going thru coup is never the way..
there are many ways to kill a bird. we need a coup in Nigeria but our army na shit. bunch of corrupt officials
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by SeriouslySense(m): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2023
coolok
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by OChimex: 1:25am On Aug 04, 2023
GeneralPula:
If you're interested in becoming a president, join a political party then contest!

So that he contest and his mandate gets stolen by an old criminal just like they do in that evil forest called Nigeria.

No way…..

This is what these old dumb criminals in Africa deserve. Boot them out by fire by force thru coup.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by WorldRichest: 1:25am On Aug 04, 2023
SporaD8:
I'm disappointed in Buhari - If inspite of his many contributions and sentimental attachment to Niger, He can't leads the delegations, what did he gained?

He is a monumental failure

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by cuteboy2: 1:44am On Aug 04, 2023
Buhari is the most lazy, clueless and useless head of state to have occupied Aso Rock. A coup is executed in his ancestral land that he planned to retire to. Yet he hasn't got the balls to go and mediate

Buhari has zero diplomatic skills apart from nepotism and coded corruption skills.

Tinubu should have sent Buhari on this mission. Afterall he is from Maradi in Niger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by 12inchess: 2:04am On Aug 04, 2023
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Patode: 2:17am On Aug 04, 2023
" The Military Built The only existing refineries, Major Roads and Bridges, Industries, etc, but Democracy only came to Destroy them. What's Really the relevance of Democracy?"
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by NomborPhilip10: 2:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Electricity is not disconnected in IPOB republic, no zoo, no Nigerian delegation, how far?
You people are dying like flies, being killed by the very people you called messiahs
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Investor137: 2:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Who will now resolve our own problems here in Nigeria… our political impasse has not been resolved but we are resolving other country’s.
Self imposed president
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Praktikals(m): 2:20am On Aug 04, 2023
SporaD8:
I'm disappointed in Buhari - If inspite of his many contributions and sentimental attachment to Niger, He can't leads the delegations, what did he gained?
Abdusalam is more suitable. He conducted the
election that led to the return of democracy in 1999

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by ycat: 2:27am On Aug 04, 2023
Niger is pretty much dead if president Tinubu does not recognize it by cutting ties and trades and Nigeria can die too over it because of the response from their brothers across the border. Be very careful what you ask for but you need a brain to understand any of these. Legitimacy says we have a democratically elected president, what part of their democracy allowed for coup? They have no court?
9jaRealist:

And who does their “recognition” epp?!

They (not me o cheesy) will tell you that some use guns while others use INEC…
Either way, legitimacy is a real issue whenever people feel DISENFRANCHISED.
>

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by ycat: 2:34am On Aug 04, 2023
Hehehe! When you regret not rigging the elections enough.

President Tinubu won that election fair and square!
Investor137:
Who will now resolve our own problems here in Nigeria… our political impasse has not been resolved but we are resolving other country’s.
Self imposed president

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Joezik(m): 2:48am On Aug 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

Rest....using bribery and corruption to enter is still same.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by nnamdi640: 2:54am On Aug 04, 2023
Chibuzoc:
grin zoo government fighting for there colonizers since 1967. So after disconnecting Niger Republic from electricity despite signing agreement not to build dam, I don't understand the visit, I thought war was declared already so our nysc members can goto war
Nigeria don't have that liver, you saw what Boko Haram did to Nigeria for good 7years, now imagine a country that will be supported by Russian will now do to us. Nigeria just wanted to make noise so that her military won't carry out same thing because if assuming Tinubu kept quiet, it would have been a good signal to military in Nigeria to plan their own
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by tenpipsperday: 2:54am On Aug 04, 2023
ECOWAS politicians are never interested in good governance, all they are interested in is pretending to be in democracy and be looting the treasury.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by nnamdi640: 2:57am On Aug 04, 2023
Imagine, with the whole countries in ECOWAS, it is only this three people they can send to go and stand for them.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Alchemy528: 3:00am On Aug 04, 2023
Hahahahahah
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by CENI: 3:32am On Aug 04, 2023
Newness2019:

THIS IS A PROOF THAT BUHARI IS FAKE.

cheesy grin grin
You mean 2nd Buhari?
It's very disgracing for him not to be part of that delegates. Have you had him say anything about the coup in his darling Niger.
Hahaha - I laugh in Kalahari. 2nd Buhari is really peeing in his pants now. If Tinubu ever mess with the new Boys in Niger, they will expose 2nd Buhari.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by galantjoe(m): 3:42am On Aug 04, 2023
hakym619:
cry

Please who can give me the insight / estimate to the total deduction from monthly salary of a federal government worker. I'm talking tax and all. I can't find this information online.

Am a tax accountant, send me email privately or Whatsapp me on 07067294966 I will give you guidelines on how your PAYE tax is computed and how you can reduce your tax.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Pwettylinda(f): 3:43am On Aug 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

Shut up undecided
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by aestake: 3:53am On Aug 04, 2023
excel101:
Shut your trap and go back to school, to learn how to comment in public forum.
1 week ultimatum nko? Now it's vacate in 1 week or we negotiate with you grin
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by aestake: 4:00am On Aug 04, 2023
nnamdi640:
Imagine, with the whole countries in ECOWAS, it is only this three people they can send to go and stand for them.
Na Faure wey tak power after him papa kpai wan go? Abi na Ouattara wey change constitution after 2 terms? Mali? Guinea? Bukina Faso? Abi na Tinubu wey no dey respect election rules?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by CodeTemplar: 4:10am On Aug 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

if those corrupt politicians too are interested in becoming rich and powerful, they should set up businesses and grow them instead of doing nothing about welfare of the public.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Atlantis585: 4:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Why have they not met with Nigerias civilian coup leaders led by Thiefnubbu first? Solve the problems in your country first before telling others they did wrong.

Useless old farts!

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by LOVEGINO(m): 4:21am On Aug 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

in Africa coup is the best option.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Igboslayer: 4:24am On Aug 04, 2023
limitless777:
Glad Tinubu’s read 📚 the handwriting on the wall 🧱 that he's alone, hence the need to deploy the elderstatesmen through the backyard.

All the Bala Blu and the Blu Blu have it's jargon senseless limit, but I commend him on this.

You are incoherent…master of gibberish 🤣🤣🤣 Did you by chance miss any of your drugs?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by fatosky1(m): 4:30am On Aug 04, 2023
hakym619:
cry

Please who can give me the insight / estimate to the total deduction from monthly salary of a federal government worker. I'm talking tax and all. I can't find this information online.
The deductions from salary be it private or public government sector are made up of:
Statutory deductions:
1. PAYE- This is arrived at using a tax table on the income after removing the consolidated relief allowances allowed by the tax authority.
2. Pension - This is applied on the sum of basic + Housing + Transport allowances at the rate of 8 %. for employees and 10% for employers
3. Other deductions - This are loans and advances to staff. Such as bicycle or car loan, housing loan, marriage loan etcetera

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 4:36am On Aug 04, 2023
Polchiz:

Join a political party and contest?
You really think there is anything like election or democracy in Africa?
You think Tinubu is the president because the masses voted for him?
Democracy cannot work in Africa.

Continue your coup na.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by nnamdi640: 4:51am On Aug 04, 2023
aestake:

Na Faure wey tak power after him papa kpai wan go? Abi na Ouattara wey change constitution after 2 terms? Mali? Guinea? Bukina Faso? Abi na Tinubu wey no dey respect election rules?
You are right, non of them have the courage to challenge Niger because they all are guilty.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by staneless(m): 4:55am On Aug 04, 2023
SporaD8:

Buhari na empty head, the man no sabi anything
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by EgunMogaji2: 5:03am On Aug 04, 2023
I’m disappointed that Niger allowed them to land and gave them audience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures / Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.